Islam in Australia

What I am saying is that if there is ever to be peace between Israel & the Palestinians, first Israel's entire Zionist agenda has to go. History has proven that king Hussein understood Palestinian mentality & knew how to achieve a lasting peace from them. When will Israel ever learn? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

What must I do to get through to you? Are you a Palestinian? My bitch is with Israel. Their treatment of the Palestinians is the greatest obstacle to peace. Face it Ima, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever brutalized them with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so the Palestinians could remain in their countries. Shame on Israel.

Man, go look at a jail sometimes, 99.99% of the people in there aren't terrorists. We don't need anyone's help to bring our own country down.

Ok, so that Muslim army guy whacked a bunch of Americans. 10,000 fucking people were killed last year by gunshot alone in the US. Why don't you go after the NRA? :dunno:
Why? Because you're a racist or a Jew (who because of israel have a beef with muslims now)

Shame on Israel because they don't kill enough Pallies to force peace on them? :D

Israel makes peace offerings to Palestinians, for which Israel receives jihad's & intifadas for a thank you. Israel builds a security fence so the Palestinians can remain in Israel & the Palestinians call it an apartheid wall. israel gives the Palestinians there own Jew free Gaza & Israel is rewarded with rocket missiles. Now the Palestinians want Israel to grant them their own Palestinian State. It's called Palestinian mentality.

I suspect with a few more radical Islamist terrorist attacks on the USA, it will become open season on our American Muslims.
We will be waiting to greet you. :cool:
As I said pray that Muslims animals don't pull another 9-11 or worse. The survival of the country supercedes being politically correct and even the US Constitution. I wouldn't want to be a Muslim living in the US when that happens, that's all I can say. 300 million guns get bought and sold domestically in a period of only one year. Phew!

We will be waiting to greet you.

You won't last 10 minutes, there will not be a muslim left in the US if there are two more major attacks in the US on the order of 9/11, that's a fact.

One more and we're talking round-ups into segregated areas, two more and you're on boats to the middle east...
1. Load boats 2. Launch boats 3. Sink boats

I suspect with a few more radical Islamist terrorist attacks on the USA, it will become open season on our American Muslims.
As I said pray that Muslims animals don't pull another 9-11 or worse. The survival of the country supercedes being politically correct and even the US Constitution. I wouldn't want to be a Muslim living in the US when that happens, that's all I can say. 300 million guns get bought and sold domestically in a period of only one year. Phew!
I can assure you we won't be like the pussy Jews and go quietly into the box cars. :cool:

After the Cold War one reporter asked a Russian general why they never invaded or attacked the US. The reply was that Russia was confidant they could defeat our military but could never stand up to the firepower US civilians possessed. Islam should take note.

Excellent point. With another Muslim attack on the USA it will be our citizens, not our government that will make it open season on Muslims.

After the Cold War one reporter asked a Russian general why they never invaded or attacked the US. The reply was that Russia was confidant they could defeat our military but could never stand up to the firepower US civilians possessed. Islam should take note.

Excellent point. With another Muslim attack on the USA it will be our citizens, not our government that will make it open season on Muslims.

It's not often I hear anyone sound so pleased to imagine genocide taking place on American soil....do you remember the period of US history when Japanese were rounded up and herded into camps?

Is that something you are proud of?

We will be waiting to greet you.

You won't last 10 minutes, there will not be a muslim left in the US if there are two more major attacks in the US on the order of 9/11, that's a fact.

One more and we're talking round-ups into segregated areas, two more and you're on boats to the middle east...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVdAOmUduEQ]Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9 -11 - YouTube[/ame]

I can assure you we won't be like the pussy Jews and go quietly into the box cars. :cool:
Yeah, you'll be like the brave Bosnian Nazi Muslims that Serbs shoved in concentration camps, and sytematically raped their women. Guess who saved your stinky asses? Yep, the USA. The Arabs? They don't consider those Bosnians "real" Muslims. The US bombed the shit out of Serbs into submission. Muslim thank you note was received by Islamic messenger and hero Osama Bin Laden. You think in hindsight the Serbs were actually lashing out, over reacting, trying to protect their national identity and culture from you invading Muslims? Just a thought.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF-JfhMZJ_Y]Bosnia and Herzegovina death camps for muslims OMARSKA/TRNOPOLJE 6.8.92 - YouTube[/ame]

It's not often I hear anyone sound so pleased to imagine genocide taking place on American soil....do you remember the period of US history when Japanese were rounded up and herded into camps?

Is that something you are proud of?
Shadap shithead, you back again with your BS? It's Muslims and Neo Nazis that are always masturbating to the destruction of Israel and mass murder of Jews. Keep up will ya?

god-bless-hitler.jpg

6a0111685b4b71970c0120a569852b970b-800wi

Forum List

Back