Islam in Australia

Let me explain my point.

The propaganda states that Gaza is the epitome of Jew hate.

Code pink (founded by Jews and is largely Jewish) has been to Gaza several times.

Many members of the ISM are Jews and they are invited by the Palestinians to live in their homes during their stay.

A group of Rabbis visited Gaza more than once and were hosted by Ismail Heneyah.

Israeli and other Jews have visited Gaza.

Why is there a disconnect between the propaganda and reality?

Israeli civilians in Gaza?

You've gotta be kidding me.:doubt:

the IDF does not let any Israeli civilian in Gaza. You tend to forget that i served myself? those kind of things DO NOT happen. Israeli civilians has nothing to search for in Gaza. They would be kidnapped. and Isma'il Haniye? lol.:eusa_whistle:

Amira Hass lived in Gaza. The last time she was there she was arrested by Israel on her return. During her last visit she met with Ismail Heneyah in his office.

If I remember correctly, Jeff Halper was also arrested by Israel while returning from Gaza

Well that makes sense.

The last time I was in IsNtReal they wouldn't let me go to Gaza. It's a FreeDumb thang.
You wouldn't understand.It's a flag in your eye problem.
If you want to go to Gaza, try taking a flotilla or the tunnels. Easier than crossing the Rio Grande.

And btw, Neturey Karta are NOT Rabbis! They're Mosers. Most of the Jewish people accept that as a FACT.
And a "Moser" is ??
anti-Zionist Jews who actively support those who would kill Jews.

Gaza - Hamas Meets Neturei Karta Rabbis in Gaza Strip -- VosIzNeias.com

Thanks for the link.

nki1.jpg

“Hamas has no problem with the Jews, the problem is only with the Israeli occupation which is based on the Zionism,” Haneya told reporters after the meeting.

Haneya praised the Jews who “expressed their rejection to the occupation” by joining the aid convoy. “You reject the existence of people on the land of other people, so we have nothing but to respect these positions and appreciate your ideology,” Haneya addressed the rabbis.

Last edited:
And btw, Neturey Karta are NOT Rabbis! They're Mosers. Most of the Jewish people accept that as a FACT.
And a "Moser" is ??

I particularly enjoy reading the comments at the bottom of the article. Some of those people should come here to trade barbs with Tinmore, Jos and the unwashed ilk.

Roudy -

Do you really not see any irony in the fact that your calling for "open season" on Muslims makes you sound much like the Islamofascists you claim to oppose?
You have reading comprehension problems too? I'm not calling for open season. Just stating the facts. Muslims can fuck with America and the West for so long. One more major terror attack and all bets will be off. As usual you terroririst appeasers have it all backwards. It is Muslims that have started this and declared holy war on America, Israel, and the West. They are the ones that keep plotting to commit mass murder on innocents. It is only a matter of time that Muslims will do something and get what they wish for. Currently the leadership in America and the West are unfortunately in an appeasement pre WW II mode, they are ignorant of the Islamist mindset, and that we are in an ideological war and a clash of civilizations. We are back to the pre 9-11 mindset where we are reacting to threats and not preventing them by cutting off the heads of the snakes.

I particularly enjoy reading the comments at the bottom of the article. Some of those people should come here to trade barbs with Tinmore, Jos and the unwashed ilk.

Indeed, clear examples as to why we don't have peace.
Nobody takes the Neturei Karta cult idiots seriously, but other idiots like yourself.

And a "Moser" is ??

A Jew that tells on his brother or betrays his people in hopes that the Gentile will like him more if he does so.

MOSER - JewishEncyclopedia.com
They are a bunch of crazy cult members that pose as Jews. It's their shtick. They get to meet all the world's greatest neo Nazis and terrorist leaders for free. Side benefits include their travel is usually paid for, they get a lot of publicity for their cult by being in the headlines of every Muslim shithole entity out there, and possibly make some money through donations as well. The terrorist leaders on the other hand get to prop up these imposters dressed as Jews, to vindicate their barbaric ideology. It's a win win situation.

Last edited:
Nobody takes the Neturei Karta cult idiots seriously, but other idiots like yourself.
Zionists don't, but the rest of the world does. :cool:
A bunch of ignorant mentally ill morons like yourself are not the rest of the world. The real world considers Hamas, the people they are posing with as terrorists. The real world also considers Ahmadinejad, another leader whom the Neturei meet with regularly, an anti Semitic holocaust denying Islamo terrorist genocidal maniac.

A bunch of ignorant mentally ill morons like yourself are not the rest of the world. The real world considers Hamas, the people they are posing with as terrorists. The real world also considers Ahmadinejad, another leader whom the Neturei meet with regularly, an anti Semitic holocaust denying Islamo terrorist genocidal maniac.
Europe, Canada, and the U.S. are the only ones buying your zionist non sense and view of the world.

The other 2/3 of the world knows Zionism is a fascist ideology and that Israel is a terrorist apartheid state that should not be allowed to exist..

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
And a "Moser" is ??

A Jew that tells on his brother or betrays his people in hopes that the Gentile will like him more if he does so.
Only a zionist mind would think that Truth is betrayal. :cuckoo:

We don't have a problem with them because they're not Zionists (Many Jews are not active Zionists). We have problem with them because they rejoice when their brother Jews are killed in Israel.

Europe, Canada, and the U.S. are the only ones buying your zionist non sense and view of the world.

The other 2/3 of the world knows Zionism is a fascist ideology and that Israel is a terrorist apartheid state that should not be allowed to exist..

More then third of them are Jew hating Muslims. The others are those who buy their crap.

As for the Neturei Karta.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J2VQFT3Lcs]Rabbi Amnon Yitzchak Vs. NK - YouTube[/ame]

Only a zionist mind would think that Truth is betrayal. :cuckoo:

We don't have a problem with them because they're not Zionists (Many Jews are not active Zionists). We have problem with them because they rejoice when their brother Jews are killed in Israel.

...they rejoice when their brother Jews are killed in Israel.

Do you have a link?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enTbBx622-8]85 sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back