Zone1 Islam- Arab Imperialism

[ The feeling of ownership of the world ]

sixties has spoken ...

what might be next haven't heard anything about communism surly islamic roots or what about holywood - you know how the holy fears them as much as the devil.

The Left’s Hypocritical Love Affair With ISLAMISM - Nuriyah Khan

Education through tanks | Rabbi Cherki

I will tell You a story, really not a 'politically correct' one,
but it's a real story, can't hide the history, so it goes as following-

once someone said to Rabbi Zvi Yehudah Kook, that we need to explain to Arabs about our right, we need to educate them, yes, so they understand. Similar to how we teach Torah, commandments and faith to Jews, similarly we have to teach Arabs, so they understand.

Rabbi Zvi Yehudah answered, it's really not politically correct, he said - "those Arabs, I educate with tanks", meaning, there's a position which first starts with the force. I will explain why, it's not racism but something else entirely.

In the fundamental terms of Islam, the only thing allowing the cease of the effort of Jihad, is when the opponent facing it is stronger. This is the only situation in which it's allowed to cease Jihad.

Clear?
This is in their tradition,
therefore Rabbi Zvi Yehudah said what he said.

After initially clarifying the strength with tanks, from that,
can arise the dialogue of "And Isaac and Ishmael his sons buried him" (Gen. 25:9)

Last edited:
Similar to how we teach Torah, commandments and faith to Jews, similarly we have to teach Arabs, so they understand.

oh, the phony commandments claimed by the liar moses - the jews need to teach themselves first, the paradisians have been telling them since way back then ... and their hereditary idolatry, abraham - when will the jews ever learn.

jesus tried to help them - no different then than the present - for them.

who will they be voting for - the ship of fools sails again.

Forum List

Back