ISIS Using WMDs. Where Did They Get Them? HMMMMM????

ISIS is using WMDs that the left said didn't exist in Iraq.

150807113703-03-isis-saudi-mosque-0806-exlarge-169.jpg

The U.S. believes ISIS, also known as ISIL, most likely used either mortar or rocket shells to deliver the chemical warfare agent. One official said those who fell ill had symptoms of breathing problems believed to be associated with mustard gas and not chlorine gas, which is another agent that its believed the Assad regime has used on its civilians in Syria.

Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff of California, ranking member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, told CNN's Wolf Blitzer, "If they do possess these kind of weapons ... my guess is they're more likely to have gotten them as old weapons left over in Iraq from the old WMD program there than they were likely to obtain them in Syria in some kind of a hidden cache of the regime's."

A U.S. official said ISIS had used chlorine in the past, but that it is hard to weaponize.

The major question for the U.S. intelligence community now is to determine exactly what happened, and if it is mustard gas, to try to figure out how ISIS came into possession of it. Officials tell CNN it may have come from old chemical weapons caches in Iraq or Syria that the U.S. does not know about.

It's also not known how much of the agent ISIS may have.

"Did ISIS find some mustard gas shells?" one official asked. "We think they did. We think they have used it."
U.S. investigating 'credible' reports that ISIS used chemical weapons - CNNPolitics.com

Well maybe they did what Saddam did and bought them from Bush43.
I wondered how long it would take before some DUMBFUCK blamed America

Americas name isnt Bush43 you silly bitch
I see. So when Obama does shit it's on behalf of America but Bush not so much.

Could you be any bigger of a worthless hack?
Go back to your stupid race baiting threads nigga

They blamed Bush43, you said they blamed America. Americas name is not Bush43 and that goofy act isnt fooling anyone goofy

ISIS Unleashed Mustard Gas Attack In Iraq, US Officials Claim
ISIS Unleashed Mustard Gas Attack In Iraq, US Officials Claim | Zero Hedge

In any event, we suspect it won't be long before John Kerry tells the nation that it might be necessary to use further "military pressure" to hold ISIS accountable for their "atrocious behavior" which is now in direct contravention of another international warfare "norm". As for seeing "proof" that Islamic State did indeed "find and use some mustard," don't hold your breath (unless there's mustard gas around):

While there have been accounts posted in social media about the incident, the officials said they have independent information that strongly led them to assess there was a use of chemical weapons. The officials would not tell CNN what evidence led them to this belief.

The U.S. believes ISIS, also known as ISIL, most likely used either mortar or rocket shells to deliver the chemical warfare agent. One official said those who fell ill had symptoms of breathing problems believed to be associated with mustard gas and not chlorine gas, which is another agent that its believed the Assad regime has used on its civilians in Syria.

Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff of California, ranking member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, told CNN's Wolf Blitzer, "If they do possess these kind of weapons ... my guess is they're more likely to have gotten them as old weapons left over in Iraq from the old WMD program there than they were likely to obtain them in Syria in some kind of a hidden cache of the regime's."

A U.S. official said ISIS had used chlorine in the past, but that it is hard to weaponize.

The major question for the U.S. intelligence community now is to determine exactly what happened, and if it is mustard gas, to try to figure out how ISIS came into possession of it. Officials tell CNN it may have come from old chemical weapons caches in Iraq or Syria that the U.S. does not know about.

"Did ISIS find some mustard gas shells?" one official asked. "We think they did. We think they have used it."
U.S. investigating 'credible' reports that ISIS used chemical weapons - CNNPolitics.com

They blamed Bush43, you said they blamed America. Americas name is not Bush43 and that goofy act isnt fooling anyone goofy
Fuck off loser.

Don't you have a white cop you need to focus on slandering or something?

So Bush wasted 4000 lives in Iraq looking for mustard gas?

I don't remember him specifying that as the reason he lied us into a war.

Fuck off loser.

No, right now I got my scope set to dumbass and you're in the crosshairs

19 cease fire violations led us to war. Without those violations Saddam would still be in power if he was alive.

Because manufacturing that shit, and putting it into new shells in a war torn desert is so easy, right?
Apparently

Next stupid question?
Yeah, because you saw it on TV, it has to be true. Because CFR media tells you it is so, must be so, right?

tense.gif

Fuck off loser.

How boring is your life if a random person on the internet is your focus.

Confirmed loser

Fuck off loser.

You're aiming for his dumb ass going for a head shot. Good plan.

They will never give up on rewriting history will they?

Because manufacturing that shit, and putting it into new shells in a war torn desert is so easy, right?
Apparently

Next stupid question?
Yeah, because you saw it on TV, it has to be true. Because CFR media tells you it is so, must be so, right?

tense.gif
Another highly intellectual post.

Don't stop now....

19 cease fire violations led us to war. Without those violations Saddam would still be in power if he was alive.

We were FORCED to go to war because of ceasefire violations?

Why haven't North Korean ceasefire violations FORCED us to go to war there?

No one is blaming America or Americans - ti was dick cheney who deserves all the blame.

No one is blaming America or Americans - ti was dick cheney who deserves all the blame.
If that's the case then when will Barney Frank be jailed for collapsing the world economy?

Forum List

Back