ISIS Using WMDs. Where Did They Get Them? HMMMMM????

We know the reason Saddam had any W.M.D. was because he got them from Reagan/Bush. Without the tacit approval of the Ronnie God and George I, Saddam would never have had acess to W.M.D. in the first damn place.

Where IS gained their W.M.D. (the source for the story is questionable at best) is hardly the point. Had the U.S. never invaded Iraq, there would never have been as IS. But our former deserter-in-chief and his draft dodging buddy wanted war with Iraq we are now with the result of a poorly thought out and badly executed war that should not have bee fought in the first fucking place.

Yes, they have the cutting edge weapon of 1914
Yes, but you see, the recipe was lost with Saddam. He was the last person on Earth who knew it.

Every mustard gas and sarin attack you see for the next thousand years must therefore have come from Saddam.
Everyone else has it except Saddam, right???

Bullshit!!

He had them.....you fuckers say he didn't.

Hey asshat, it was actuallyHans Blix Chief Weapons Inspector for theUnited Nations who testifed that Saadam had no W.M.D.

But being Con your more than willing to believe the lies you swallowed so long ago.

Yes, they have the cutting edge weapon of 1914
Yes, but you see, the recipe was lost with Saddam. He was the last person on Earth who knew it.

Every mustard gas and sarin attack you see for the next thousand years must therefore have come from Saddam.
Everyone else has it except Saddam, right???

Bullshit!!

He had them.....you fuckers say he didn't.

Hey asshat, it was actuallyHans Blix Chief Weapons Inspector for theUnited Nations who testifed that Saadam had no W.M.D.

But being Con your more than willing to believe the lies you swallowed so long ago.
I worked with the UN in Somalia in 93'- UNISOM.

I wouldn't trust the UN to be honest about shit.....much less about WMDs.

Thanks to the UN we discovered they were giving Aideeds' people back their weapons while we thought they were being confiscated.
My guess is they do this everywhere.

So I guess I'll have to trust my own personal experience over some report from Hans Blix.

When will we see some sort original thinking on the part of the Cons....oh I keep forgetting thinking, especially original thinking is something Cons are not good at.

Good Lemming....Good Lemming.

When will we see some sort original thinking on the part of the Cons....oh I keep forgetting thinking, especially original thinking is something Cons are not good at.

It would be original for a Democrat to start using their brain instead of repeating Democrat talking-points provided by the mainstream media.

It would be original for a Democrat to start using their brain instead of repeating Democrat talking-points provided by the mainstream media.

It would be even more orginal for a Republican to think for themself. RePugs hate to think for themself, it far easier to told what to do.

Hans Blix casts doubts on Iraqi W.M.D.
(the Guardian Feburary 14, 2003).

Full text: Hans Blix's briefing to the UN security council.

Hans Blix - Full Text of U.N. Security Council Briefing.

Full text: Hans Blix's briefing to the UN security council.

Han Blix Faults Bush Administreation.

U.N. weapons inspector Hans Blix faults Bush Administration for lack of "critical thinking" in Iraq.

"There were over 700 Inspections , and in no case did we find Weapons of Mass Destruction." - Dr. Hans Blix.

Saddam did not "Kick the weapons inspectors out." The U.N. Secretary General was forced to order the Inspectors out after the shrub decided to the bombing campaign.

Last edited:
You are going to have to prove mustard gas has a shelf life of more than 15 years.

Good luck with that.

maybe

the 2003 un report on iraq mustard gas on page 77 says

it was still "high quality" after 12 years

--The “Air Force document” recently received by UNMOVIC introduces additional uncertainty in accounting as it indicates that 6,526 fewer aerial CW bombs had been “consumed” during the Iraq Iran War. This would mean that approximately 1000 tonnes of agent (predominantly Mustard, but also Sarin and Tabun) had not consumed as previously thought. Iraq has explained that the “Air Force” document, which had been complied by one of its officers in 1995, was incomplete. According to Iraq, data on consumption of CW filled munitions positioned at three airbases was not included as the airbases had been occupied in 1991 and the records destroyed. This explanation is being reviewed by UNMOVIC. The Sulphur Mustard contained in artillery shells that had been stored for over 12 years, had been found by UNMOVIC to be still of high purity. It is possible that viable Mustard filled artillery shells and aerial bombs still remain in Iraq. --

http://www.un.org/Depts/unmovic/documents/6mar.pdf

It would be even more orginal for a Republican to think for themself. RePugs hate to think for themself, it far easier to told what to do.
The entire point of this thread is me thinking for myself, dickwad.:slap:

GOOD QUESTION!

the Left says Iraq's were non-existant, or in tiny amounts that were rusted, old and unusable; and the Left says obama got his good buddy Putin to take care of Syria's stockpile of chemical weapons................and of course the Left has always rejected the idea that Iraq's chemical WMDs went to the world's only other BAATH PARTY nation, Syria next door, while Bush was trying to get approval from the United Nations for action on Riaq

idiots and hypocrites

Oh you poor deluded shit stick.

You actually believe by repeating ConJob talking points that your thinking for yourself.

I've read so many of your posts that when you say you think for yourself i laugh my ass off.

Your a lemming, just like the other lemmings. You do not think for yourself. You think what your told to think.

There were NO W.M.D.

There were no MMOBILE BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS LABS.

There was no NUCLEAR WEAPONS PROGRAM.

Saddam did not PURCHASE YELLOW CAKE URANIUM.

Hans Blix and the Inspections Teams MADE OVER 700-INSPECTIONS.....THERE WERE NO W.M.D.

Your such a very good lemming. You believe each and every lie you told and you keep repeating them.

Good Lemming.

Good ConJob.

Good Lemming.

You actually believe by repeating ConJob talking points that your thinking for yourself.

I've read so many of your posts that when you say you think for yourself i laugh my ass off.

Your a lemming, just like the other lemmings. You do not think for yourself. You think what your told to think.

There were NO W.M.D.

Hans Blix and the Inspections Teams MADE OVER 700-INSPECTIONS.....THERE WERE NO W.M.D.

Your such a very good lemming. You believe each and every lie you told and you keep repeating them.

Good Lemming.

Good ConJob.

Good Lemming.

Pot, meet kettle.

Iraq War 10 Years Later: Where Are They Now? Hans Blix (U.N. weapons inspector) - World News
After playing a cat-and-mouse game with the Hussein regime, at the beginning of 2003 Blix reported to the U.N. that Iraq After playing a cat-and-mouse game with the Hussein regime, at the beginning of 2003 Blix reported to the U.N. that Iraq most probably neither possessed WMDs or the means to produce them and asked for more time to come up with a conclusive answer. However, the United States and its allies, most notably Britain, declared that they had had enough of Hussein’s shenanigans and decided to invade Iraq.neither possessed WMDs or the means to produce them and asked for more time to come up with a conclusive answer. However, the United States and its allies, most notably Britain, declared that they had had enough of Hussein’s shenanigans and decided to invade Iraq.

"Most probably not", not "did not" possess WMDs.

Hans Blix admits Saddam was playing a game of cat and mouse with him.

Besides, WMDs weren't the only reason we invaded Iraq......but lemmings like you could care less about that simple fact. Doesn't matter to a shitstain like you that our Inspection showed things were much worse in Iraq than we thought.

Last edited:

There were NO W.M.D.

Good Lemming.

Good ConJob.

Good Lemming.

No yellowcake? Sure about that?

The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake

Secret U.S. mission hauls uranium from Iraq

There were NO W.M.D.

Good Lemming.

Good ConJob.

Good Lemming.

Yet they swore up and down he wasn't buying the stuff.. ....

Despite being unable to get a new resolution authorizing force and citing section 3 of the Joint Resolution passed by the U.S. Congress,[9] President George W. Bush asserted peaceful measures could not disarm Iraq of the weapons he alleged it to have and launched a second Gulf War. Later U.S.-led inspections found out that Iraq had earlier ceased active WMD production and stockpiling. The report also found that Iraq had worked covertly to maintain the intellectual and physical capacity to produce WMDs and intended to restart production once sanctions were lifted.[10]

Iraq and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There were NO W.M.D.

Good Lemming.

Good ConJob.

Good Lemming.

Unlike you I read the Joe Wilson report and so yes, NO FUCKING YELLOW CAKE.

Good ConJob.

Good Lemming.

Good NeoNut.

Good Lemming.

Good RePug.

Good Lemming

Good TeaHadist.

Good Lemming.

Don't Think For Yourself.

Belive The Lie.

Good Lemming.

You are going to have to prove mustard gas has a shelf life of more than 15 years.

Good luck with that.

Come on g5000,
You know mudwhistle doesn't believe is science.... That's totally unfair....

Now the real miracle here is mudwhistle hasn't blamed Obama...

Good luck with that.

Come on g5000,

Good luck with that.

Come on g5000,

Give him time. It's takes a while for the new lie to be told.

Forum List

Back