ISIS is beheading children

So..what is the solution? Kill all muslims or something?

no that is not really the answer
So..again..what IS the answer?

This is Sharia Law:

BpMM13xCEAAeFgJ.jpg

The answer is that we adopt a modern day Monroe Doctrine that we and our allies will not be tolerating any forms of governments or sects that believe in this kind of evil doctrine. Enough appeasement. Appeasing evildoers is not the answer and it never has been.

Last edited:
The only thing that CAN be done is nuke the whole ME. But then innocents would be nuked along with ISIS. There is no remedy. None.

It would help if the US would be a leader, But our president says we should not get on our High horse and call these people out. because we have all done the same thing. So he empowers them. He needs to pressure the countries we give economic Aid to, in erradicating these people. then we should help them.
I dont understand how these muslim countries can tolerate this in their midst. except for Jordan they are doing shit about it. Time to step up oil production in the US so we can cut them off

start capturing ISIS Members and waterboard the fuck out of them, might be a good start. Then they know we are serious. Find out who they are, what villages they come from. etc. take away the holes they hide in. But right now we cant even do that. no no , it would be torture. so we allow their evil to exist because we are not serious and they know it, in time they will come here on student visas, . the longer you let a cancer sit these it metasticizes

start capturing ISIS Members and waterboard the fuck out of them, might be a good start. Then they know we are serious. Find out who they are, what villages they come from. etc. take away the holes they hide in. But right now we cant even do that. no no , it would be torture. so we allow their evil to exist because we are not serious and they know it, in time they will come here on student visas, . the longer you let a cancer sit these it metasticizes
No. Waterboarding or torture of any kind will just in result in ISIS gaining more volunteers against the mean ol USofA...including some of our own citizens....like that British guy that speaks in their behalf as he saws off heads.
Personally, I think they would stay silent anyway. First off, because they KNOW we will not resort to torture. Secondly, they are in essence, cowards. Dying from blowing themselves up is a quick death and faster to their virgins awaiting them. A slow painful death...they wouldn't handle very well and will spill everything. But they don't have to worry about that, do they? And Obama is in the WH. He will do nothing.

So again...what can be done? Nothing. Not even for children being beheaded.

no that is not really the answer
So..again..what IS the answer?

This is Sharia Law:

BpMM13xCEAAeFgJ.jpg

The answer is that we adopt a modern day Monroe Doctrine that we and our allies will not be tolerating any forms of governments or sects that believe in this kind of evil doctrine. Enough appeasement. Appeasing evildoers is not the answer and it never has been.
We have freedoms. That is what this country is founded on. BUT..do we have the freedom to be terrorists to our neighbors (for example)? Murder in the name of our religion? Then why do we allow religion that demands these things? Anyone caught being a Muslim, practicing Islam, should be...what? Removed? Jailed? Deported to a muslim country? And where will the money come from to do that? Is that not like the Salem Witch trials?

There is no easy answer. Which is why it is so horrible.

And it is only a matter of time that Sharia Law is allowed here..if it isn't already.

No. Waterboarding or torture of any kind will just in result in ISIS gaining more volunteers against the mean ol USofA...including some of our own citizens....like that British guy that speaks in their behalf as he saws off heads.
Personally, I think they would stay silent anyway. First off, because they KNOW we will not resort to torture. Secondly, they are in essence, cowards. Dying from blowing themselves up is a quick death and faster to their virgins awaiting them. A slow painful death...they wouldn't handle very well and will spill everything. But they don't have to worry about that, do they? And Obama is in the WH. He will do nothing.

I get your point. But Information is always key. cutting off their supply lines wether, fuel, money or other resources. Hitting them on many fronts, besides dropping bombs on them. Right now I get the whole thing, about it being bad to take prisoners and interrogate them. But face it, if what they are doing is true,
They need to know we dont think of them as Human. They need to know we wont stop until they are dead, capture as many of them as you can , find out where they hide when they are laying low. Really it should be the other ME countries doing this, Not us. But I guess it comes down to, is the world ok with people torturing children to death. If its not ok, then people need to do everything in their power to stop it. Why is civilization helpless against these animals?
really? If they dont want to be waterboarded then they can stop cutting the heads off of children or crucifying them. Sound like a fair trade??

Apparently, ISIS is now beheading children. F'ing animals.
Have you seen some hard proof? Or just some "news" from the Middle East?
Since the beginning of their reign in the region there were no real videos of any beheadings.
The more you discuss ISIS and wonder how violent they are, the more ISIS is powerful.

Apparently, ISIS is now beheading children. F'ing animals.
Have you seen some hard proof? Or just some "news" from the Middle East?
Since the beginning of their reign in the region there were no real videos of any beheadings.
The more you discuss ISIS and wonder how violent they are, the more ISIS is powerful.

Plenty of evidence out there. I wasn't going to post disturbing links even though I knew some jackhole like you would come along demanding proof that is easy to find. And just stop with that ISIS gets their power by us talking about them crap. They get their power from the oil market as well as from money launderers who support their cause. And their incentive is based upon their evil charter of world domination. It's been that way, too. The only question is who's going to step up? Certainly not shmucks of your ilk.

I get your point. But Information is always key. cutting off their supply lines wether, fuel, money or other resources. Hitting them on many fronts, besides dropping bombs on them. Right now I get the whole thing, about it being bad to take prisoners and interrogate them. But face it, if what they are doing is true,
They need to know we dont think of them as Human. They need to know we wont stop until they are dead, capture as many of them as you can , find out where they hide when they are laying low. Really it should be the other ME countries doing this, Not us. But I guess it comes down to, is the world ok with people torturing children to death. If its not ok, then people need to do everything in their power to stop it. Why is civilization helpless against these animals?
really? If they dont want to be waterboarded then they can stop cutting the heads off of children or crucifying them. Sound like a fair trade??

The problem is that the US doesn't have high ground. We've been looking the other way on allies like Saudi Arabia's human rights violations b/c they've been in bed with our politicians. The US has never came close to having zero tolerance for this evil. It's a sad commentary on us.

Forum List

Back