ISIS is beheading children

Atrocities happen in Uganda, Rwanda and countless other countries. ISIS is doing nothing surprising. Evil abounds. We are surrounded by it.

Oh, yea. This is run of the mill stuff (sarcasm).
I am not condoning it. ISIS wants our horror. I won't give it to them except in the privacy of my own mind.

So, discussing ISIS's atrocities is 'giving them horror'; which is somehow bad? I don't follow that. I guess the 'see no evil' approach works for you though.
Please do not judge my emotions that you have no clue about. It's a domino effect. And that last domino is too close to me wondering what the purpose of living in this horror world is for. Sometimes I have to sidetrack. Self preservation.

The only thing that CAN be done is nuke the whole ME. But then innocents would be nuked along with ISIS. There is no remedy. None.

Atrocities happen in Uganda, Rwanda and countless other countries. ISIS is doing nothing surprising. Evil abounds. We are surrounded by it.

Oh, yea. This is run of the mill stuff (sarcasm).
I am not condoning it. ISIS wants our horror. I won't give it to them except in the privacy of my own mind.

So, discussing ISIS's atrocities is 'giving them horror'; which is somehow bad? I don't follow that. I guess the 'see no evil' approach works for you though.
Please do not judge my emotions that you have no clue about. It's a domino effect. And that last domino is too close to me wondering what the purpose of living in this horror world is for. Sometimes I have to sidetrack. Self preservation.

It's not a hard equation. Any nation that would kill kids is a great evil; and we needn't shy away from acknowledging it. And we should not be ashamed to act either.

The only thing that CAN be done is nuke the whole ME. But then innocents would be nuked along with ISIS. There is no remedy. None.

I fear there's truth in what you say. But should we not exhaust our options? I feel like these politicians who claim that Islam is somehow honorable are scum. The narrative needs to change. All this political correct crap isn't stopping innocents (including children) from getting butchered.

Are you actually making the argument that because it happens in other parts of the world, we should do nothing?
No. See my post above.
I don't see the personal cost of understanding evil in the world. It exists. The cost to conscious is significant only when you believe in your very soul that something is wrong, and do nothing. Please note that failing to stop something is not the same as attempting to stop something. We all fail. However, when we do have the might and resources and moral consciousness to end evil, we should do so.

Many must die to stop the Evil Many. Problem is...there are Evil Many...everywhere. Cells of them in other countries, same mindset. How do we kill them all? We can't.

Well, the Manchurian muslim is TOO FUCKING BUSY to give a damn!

yolo.jpg

No, it is not the only thing.
Then what is the solution?
There are many, but not everyone would agree to a single solution.

To Me, you take out the bad actors. No ifs, ands, or buts. Then you continue to deal with the hatred. People who are willing to accede to this kind of behavior are, in My opinion, already too far gone to treat with. They are complete write-offs. I'm not proposing they die, but they need to be managed and limited in their scope to continue to perpetrate their evil. How to go about that may take more fortitude than a vast majority of the world is willing to accept.

I only know that doing nothing is the very worst thing we could do.

A case for the existence of Evil.....

For its triumph, it needs only good people to stand by and do nothing.

That's what I'm thinking. There are millions upon millions of Muslims; and they have the internet. They know what's going on. Yet, they are allowing a so-called extreme minority of terrorists to do this. The other day, ISIS carried out beheading off of a freeway that was reminiscent of Henderson, Nevada. No police force to come and arrest murderers in broad day light?

after the war in Nazi Germany many of the citizens

claimed they knew nothing of the concentration camps or what went on there

even though many employed the services of the camps

and or their homes laid down wind of these putrid camps

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
~Burke

So..what is the solution? Kill all muslims or something?

no that is not really the answer
So..again..what IS the answer?
If we had the answer, we'd be Kings of all the lands of the world. This is an internet forum. The best you can hope for is that people have ideas and thoughts regarding how to deal with the issue. As I said before, there is no one single solution to the problem, and the answer is dependent upon the level of resolve that each of us have.

One thing is certain. Not everyone will agree with a solution that put forth by our government, and that is okay.

For Me, the solution is to eliminate the radical elements and those who buy into their craziness. My solution will likely be considered extreme to many and their own level of squeamishness will determine how much they would push back against My thoughts.

In the end, if you want to stop the hatred, you have to remove those who teach it from those who will grow up believing it.

To Me, the solution is to sterilize the men and women who teach this hate and those who have been taught this evil. Remove those too young to have been corrupted by this evil from them and to raise them in a more tolerant environment. Then when the old guard dies away, the only thing left will be those who believe that Islam is truly a religion of love and the barbarism will have been culled from their ranks.

There are some who think that barbaric....but will turn a blind eye to the mutilation and destruction of infants, toddlers, and other children.

Forum List

Back