ISIS Bride Unable to Return to America

No sympathy for her, she can rot in Syria for all I care but if she wants her 18 month old son to be raised by relatives in the USA I have no objection to that.
I object to that. Her son isnt a US citizen. He was born and raised in the nation of his father.
consider it a humanitarian thing. She will no doubt find herself in a very bad situation. Wouldn't it be better not to have her raise another terrorist? Enough radicals will come to fill the vacuum ISIS will leave. Maybe it's just the mother in me that is concerned the child will suffer the backlash because of it's association with it's parents. I just don't see why the child should suffer if it has family wiling to take it in the USA. As for her I don't give a rats ass what happens.

No sympathy for her, she can rot in Syria for all I care but if she wants her 18 month old son to be raised by relatives in the USA I have no objection to that.
Speaking Of Which

No Relatives Are Pleading For Her
Isn't That Odd ??
I wouldn't either, she's a POS. I would however go after the child. No innocent child deserves to suffer for what the bitch has done.

If it looks like terrorist, walks like a terrorist, talks like a terrorist, and is raised in a home where she would become a terrorist sympathizer. Then Allowing a child to be raised in that environment would probably lead to the same result. :no_text11:
well the conditions for taking the child could be that the child gets handed over to the department of children and families and be put up for adoption so they aren't raised by terrorist sympathizers.

31A736C6-4342-450F-B778-D2D93CF81E20-80448-00004581188107A0.jpeg

Let her stay right where she is. Won't take her long to figure out being married to a member of the death cult isn't a good marriage at all.

Wait till he beats the shit out of her, does genital mutilation on her and treats her like a slave.

Hope she's happy there because that's where she will stay.

Good for Pompano. Don't let that idiot back into the US. She can rot right where she is.
She was evidently happy to be married to a jihadi. He's dead so he's not around. She should stay where she is.
Have any of you ever lived anywhere near the Middle East ? Women here complain because they don't have equal pay. Women there don't complain when they have to wear a Burqa. Why is that ! What is the first thing a Muslim woman does after her husband slaps her around for disobedience? She Fixes Dinner if she knows what[s good for her. Get it ? She should have to stay. We all have to live with the decisions we make. No do overs

she made her choice so, she can live in the Hell hole she decided to go live in.

I hope she has a nice life (not)
Are you trying to fool us into thinking you disapprove of badness for America?

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

my opinion isn't of any concern to you

You are right, if you don't live here or love the USA.

But when you post your ideas in a US forum, all patriots have an obligation to criticize you.

I object to that. Her son isnt a US citizen. He was born and raised in the nation of his father.
Fuck her but her son may be welcome there are alot of good Americans that can not have children. If this makes a good American couple happy to raise a son, I am for these people having a chance at happiness. Just as long as the deserving couple that recieves the child is protected from the kids tratorous family I would like to make a good american couple happy.

Speaking Of Which

No Relatives Are Pleading For Her
Isn't That Odd ??
I wouldn't either, she's a POS. I would however go after the child. No innocent child deserves to suffer for what the bitch has done.
The child is born to a jihadi and his wife in a foreign country. The child has no ties to this country, as is any other foreign child.

What he says! :113:

@RealJamesWoods
Thank you, Secretary Pompeo. Obama would have invited her to the White House. She could have broken bread with Bowe Bergdahl and Bradley Manning. Jussie Smollett could have provided the after dinner entertainment.
Obama is the one who pulled her passport.

I had originally thought maybe ok, let her back but then I have further heard that while In the ME, she had implored muslims inside the US to attack and kill Americans randomly by running them over with their cars or any means available. SO maybe it would really be a bad Idea to let her back... the only way I could see it happening would be if the CIA or FBI planned to monitor her every move in the hopes of turning up other ISIS inside the US or elsewhere. But other than that, she doesnt deserve to come back
IF the US were to tell her she could come back the US ISSI would cut her fuclking filthy head off before she boarded the plane. FACT!!!!!

she made her choice so, she can live in the Hell hole she decided to go live in.

I hope she has a nice life (not)
Are you trying to fool us into thinking you disapprove of badness for America?

my opinion isn't of any concern to you

You are right, if you don't live here or love the USA.

But when you post your ideas in a US forum, all patriots have an obligation to criticize you.
Except if you post as an enemy would.

That is where the Crossfield Memo comes in.

It gives us a green light to treat you as hostile if you post in a way which isn't how a real patriot would post.

On the internet, the only thing we can be sure if is what we can see.

So, if you look like a duck, your "goose is cooked!”

:)

Fuck her but her son may be welcome there are alot of good Americans that can not have children. If this makes a good American couple happy to raise a son, I am for these people having a chance at happiness. Just as long as the deserving couple that recieves the child is protected from the kids tratorous family I would like to make a good american couple happy.
As long as we make sure the kid is never allowed into contact with the family that raised his terrorist mother.

No sympathy for her, she can rot in Syria for all I care but if she wants her 18-month-old son to be raised by relatives in the USA I have no objection to that.

In the 1800s and 1900s, the "Sun Never Set on The British Empire" because it extended to all parts of the globe.

The Brits colonized almost everywhere they could, including Muslim lands.

Once there, many natives and residents of those lands worked with the kafir soldiers in their missions to colonize and protect the colonists and their ventures from harm.

After they retired, many of the Indians and Egyptian and Pakistani Muslims sought permission to live in the Mother country they worked and fought and bled (and many who died) to defend.

Eventually, this permission became a well-practiced procedure of escaping the conditions of the third world to move to the highest lifestyle on Earth.

Great Britain.

And generations of Muslims moved there and generally got along well enough that no one made much of a fuss about the practice.

However, two or three generations later, guess who are growing up wanting to get serious about their 'birthright' religion?

Children growing up as Muslims in America should be expected to follow the words, instructions and example of their Prophet Mohammed.

That means children growing up as Muslims in America are not unlike a tomato plant which may not produce fruit at all, or may produce a lot of fruit.

But a tomato plant will generally do as tomato plants do.

And Muslims will generally do as Muslims generally do.

IF the US were to tell her she could come back the US ISSI would cut her fuclking filthy head off before she boarded the plane. FACT!!!!!

ISIS?

I thought St Trumpy eliminated ISIS.

That's the little joke between the Trump fans and the enemies of America.

We both know that the ISIS member's destruction referred to does not mean the end of ISIS.

Forum List

Back