ISIS Bride Unable to Return to America

she made her choice so, she can live in the Hell hole she decided to go live in.

I hope she has a nice life (not)

What he says! :113:

@RealJamesWoods
Thank you, Secretary Pompeo. Obama would have invited her to the White House. She could have broken bread with Bowe Bergdahl and Bradley Manning. Jussie Smollett could have provided the after dinner entertainment.

OMG shocker of the week!

A non citizen.......

hahhahahahaha Correction.

A non citizen dumb ass.......

I had originally thought maybe ok, let her back but then I have further heard that while In the ME, she had implored muslims inside the US to attack and kill Americans randomly by running them over with their cars or any means available. SO maybe it would really be a bad Idea to let her back... the only way I could see it happening would be if the CIA or FBI planned to monitor her every move in the hopes of turning up other ISIS inside the US or elsewhere. But other than that, she doesnt deserve to come back

I had originally thought maybe ok, let her back but then I have further heard that while In the ME, she had implored muslims inside the US to attack and kill Americans randomly by running them over with their cars or any means available. SO maybe it would really be a bad Idea to let her back... the only way I could see it happening would be if the CIA or FBI planned to monitor her every move in the hopes of turning up other ISIS inside the US or elsewhere. But other than that, she doesnt deserve to come back

Wait......wut?

You thought maybe let her back in?

You must be a Dim.

No sympathy for her, she can rot in Syria for all I care but if she wants her 18 month old son to be raised by relatives in the USA I have no objection to that.

No sympathy for her, she can rot in Syria for all I care but if she wants her 18 month old son to be raised by relatives in the USA I have no objection to that.
I object to that. Her son isnt a US citizen. He was born and raised in the nation of his father.

Wait......wut?

You must be a Dim.

This woman is potentially responsible (directly or indirectly) for the death of American Service men / women and other Americans living abroad. And due to her own will she denounced her American Citizenship. So I say give her Citizenship to a deserving legal Immigrant waiting in line to line to take the Oath of citizenship. There are more deserving people than her. She left the land of the free, to live in the land of Terrorists? Now she has denounced her allegiance to the Terrorists and has been refused entry to the US? OOOOOPS!!!!!!:shock:

Speaking Of Which

No Relatives Are Pleading For Her
Isn't That Odd ??

Wait......wut?

You must be a Dim.

Nah, I just figured let her in for intel purposes

If it looks like terrorist, walks like a terrorist, talks like a terrorist, and is raised in a home where she would become a terrorist sympathizer. Then Allowing a child to be raised in that environment would probably lead to the same result. :no_text11:

Let her stay right where she is. Won't take her long to figure out being married to a member of the death cult isn't a good marriage at all.

Wait till he beats the shit out of her, does genital mutilation on her and treats her like a slave.

Hope she's happy there because that's where she will stay.

Good for Pompano. Don't let that idiot back into the US. She can rot right where she is.

she made her choice so, she can live in the Hell hole she decided to go live in.

I hope she has a nice life (not)
Are you trying to fool us into thinking you disapprove of badness for America?

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Let her stay right where she is. Won't take her long to figure out being married to a member of the death cult isn't a good marriage at all.

Wait till he beats the shit out of her, does genital mutilation on her and treats her like a slave.

Hope she's happy there because that's where she will stay.

Good for Pompano. Don't let that idiot back into the US. She can rot right where she is.
She was evidently happy to be married to a jihadi. He's dead so he's not around. She should stay where she is.

Forum List

Back