Is your skin colour important to you ?

The color of my skin is very important to me.

Every time I go to the determatologist to have yet another skin cancer carved out, I wish I had been born with skin much darker.
Aww, I hope that's a joke :smiliehug:

Thanks, my friend!

No Melanoma yet, at least, but the combination of my chosen profession and that pink Irish skin of mine has resulted in quite the bit of protest on the part of my skin over the years.
Oh that's good news :smiliehug: and also that you keep an eye on the situation.

Common now. I would rather live with my illusion of Unokatre being a 24 year old Asian male living in San Francisco. Not some 45 year old uber liberal white male washed up has been karate instructor with a guilt complex.

All of your delusions would be wrong in any case. You suck at guessing.
Yes, I do. People fool me all the time, makes me skeptical of the whole human race. So you are a "OLDER" white male. OK So why the moniker? Pick that out of a hat? Off topic , I know.

If I was black, I'd be worried.
You should be more worried if you have recessive white genes.
Why? Will that turn me black?
You cant be that lucky. Only your descendants will get to be Black.. With recessive genes your whiteness gets bred out of existence.
Sorry, we already evolved the black out of us. We ain't going back. Like the old saying : "once not black, never going back".

If I was black, I'd be worried.
You should be more worried if you have recessive white genes.
Why? Will that turn me black?
You cant be that lucky. Only your descendants will get to be Black.. With recessive genes your whiteness gets bred out of existence.
Sorry, we already evolved the black out of us. We ain't going back. Like the old saying : "once not black, never going back".
You are a mutation not an evolution. If you were an evolution you wouldnt be recessive. Check with your women. The saying is "once you go Black you never go back."

once-you-go-black-you-never-go-back-thumb.jpg

Being black must be difficult with its immediate association with low intelligence and violence.
Being Black is absolutely awesome. You are automatically more valuable as a human. You get all the women. Youre stronger, better looking, smarter etc etc etc and you dont smell like wet dog.
Odd. Then why are blacks associated with low intelligence and violence? It's pretty much a global thing.

Being black must be difficult with its immediate association with low intelligence and violence.
Being Black is absolutely awesome. You are automatically more valuable as a human. You get all the women. Youre stronger, better looking, smarter etc etc etc and you dont smell like wet dog.
Odd. Then why are blacks associated with low intelligence and violence. It's pretty much a global thing.
White people have to feel better somehow since they are recessive. I dont mind that you need to disparage others to feel good about yourself. I am a giving person.

Odd. Then why are blacks associated with low intelligence and violence. It's pretty much a global thing.
White people have to feel better somehow since they are recessive. I dont mind that you need to disparage others to feel good about yourself. I am a giving person.
When i mentioned global I meant just that. From Asia to Europe and to the southern hemisphere, blacks are uniformly considered to be of little intelligence and violent. Even in black countries and society, being lighter skinned is considered an advantage. Your problem is not just with whites, but with the world and even more so, yourself.

When i mentioned global I meant just that. From Asia to Europe and to the southern hemisphere, blacks are uniformly considered to be of little intelligence and violent. Even in black countries and society, being lighter skinned is considered an advantage. Your problem is not just with whites, but with the world and even more so, yourself.
Of course there are recessive people all over the globe that need comfort. That doesnt change the fact that you are recessive and need a pick me up in confidence. The vast majority of the world knows the inherent dominance of the Black race in all aspects of humanity.

She's talking about her hair, fool. :lol:
She is talking about her men fool.
Nothing in that meme points to her talking about her men. It's just another one of your obsessions about white women.
Nothing in that meme points to her talking about her hair. Its just you hoping to god you dont run into the same issue one day.
You're copying me again, how cute.
And I'm white and blonde, so no need to dye my hair.

Forum List

Back