Is wes clark sounding smart on Iraq?

Are you referring to that NYT op-ed of his last week? or recent media appearances? (i can keep up with the op-eds, it wasn't bad, the media appearances on FOX/CNN i don't get to watch)

Isn't it a given he's good on the WOT/Iraq strategy by and large but when you get him talking politics or social issues he's a walking disaster?

Wes Clark is dead on correct within many military issues. His politics aside, he was and is a superb General. His politics included, he is still a hero in my calculations.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Wes Clark is dead on correct within many military issues. His politics aside, he was and is a superb General. His politics included, he is still a hero in my calculations.

Psychoblues

who cares what you think

You gave me everything that you think or have ever thought in just one post, loneRPgrl. Obviously, you don't care what I think and as I have intimated in other conversations, I don't have much respect for your scribblings, tirades and otherwise non-sensicle responses to serious questions. There is medication available for you.

Psychoblues

LuvRPgrl said:
who cares what you think

Psychoblues said:
You gave me everything that you think or have ever thought in just one post, loneRPgrl. Obviously, you don't care what I think and as I have intimated in other conversations, I don't have much respect for your scribblings, tirades and otherwise non-sensicle responses to serious questions. There is medication available for you.

Psychoblues

And what medication would that be, exactly? The liberal pill? The accept everything a nutjob says pill? The anti-anti-psychotics? Maybe it's whatever smack you're on that makes you think you know everything.

This might surprise you, Hobbit. I don't do drugs at all except prevacid and reglan. You see, I have a fairly weak stomach. I've listened to and believed too much Republican bullshit in my lifetime. I voted for Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and GHW Bush. There's only so much that a commoner like me can take. Can you dig it? I doubt it.

Psychoblues

Hobbit said:
And what medication would that be, exactly? The liberal pill? The accept everything a nutjob says pill? The anti-anti-psychotics? Maybe it's whatever smack you're on that makes you think you know everything.

Psychoblues said:
This might surprise you, Hobbit. I don't do drugs at all except prevacid and reglan. You see, I have a fairly weak stomach. I've listened to and believed too much Republican bullshit in my lifetime. I voted for Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and GHW Bush. There's only so much that a commoner like me can take. Can you dig it? I doubt it.

Psychoblues

Well, I've been swallowing Democratic bullcrap since I entered that travesty often called 'public schools.' Personally, I think these feeble attempts to paint everything Republican as inherantly evil is insulting to my intelligence. I do have a brain that doesn't have "Made in Boston" stamped on it.

In my opinion, wes clark is Now talking sense only because he see's the times are a changing. But from what I've seen of him since he came onto the political scene, he's just like the clinton's and kerry. which ever way the tides are from day to day, he flows with it. I don't trust him. I wouldn't vote for him either.. Just my 2 cents.

Stephanie said:
In my opinion, wes clark is Now talking sense only because he see's the times are a changing. But from what I've seen of him since he came onto the political scene, he's just like the clinton's and kerry. which ever way the tides are from day to day, he flows with it. I don't trust him. I wouldn't vote for him either.. Just my 2 cents.

a good number of people i greatly respect like ralph peters and tommy franks say the same thing about him. i will always respect him for being the only senior brass with the balls to advocate doing something about the genocide in rwanda (while it was happening), advocate going after the serbs rather than tolerating them wiping out bosnians and making a mockery out of the US and NATO.

other than that, you're right, he has changed with the political winds on his specifics quite often. he said one thing about iraq, then another, now he's singing another tune.

perfect example of what the clintons and their ilk do to good people after a while.

NATO AIR said:
Isn't it a given he's good on the WOT/Iraq strategy by and large but when you get him talking politics or social issues he's a walking disaster?

I heard he only ran as a dem cuz they answered the phone first. Sad. He dares mention the B word. Balkanization.

The New world order types have bastardized allowing separate cultures to live separately because it goes against the top down control structure they're building.

rtwngAvngr said:
I heard he only ran as a dem cuz they answered the phone first. Sad. He dares mention the B word. Balkanization.

The New world order types have bastardized allowing separate cultures to live separately because it goes against the top down control structure they're building.

You know they're doing that crap in the military. We have this multi-cultural month crap.

We're not Mexicans, African-Americans, Asians and whites.

We're sailors, marines, airmen and soliders.

Just like we're all Americans. We all pay taxes, get married, and die.

Why must we have this multi-cultural crap?

NATO AIR said:
You know they're doing that crap in the military. We have this multi-cultural month crap.

We're not Mexicans, African-Americans, Asians and whites.

We're sailors, marines, airmen and soliders.

Just like we're all Americans. We all pay taxes, get married, and die.

Why must we have this multi-cultural crap?

White Christian identity must be actively broken down to make things "fair".

Yep. The people with freedom in their genes must be eliminated. Call it ornery, call it intractable, call it anti social, call it white devilry, we gots to go. Promising to squash whitey is how they got the third world dictators on board with the new world order.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Forum List

Back