Is Violence Against Women EVER Justified?

Read the OP and vote on the following:

• A man can hit a women only if she hits first and only once to make his point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hm. I have seen people with more called noob. So, does being a "noob" make a persons post on a public message board any less valid ? and if so, why ?

No, not necessarily...but if you want to be taken seriously with 128 posts it's generally beneficial to make a thorough and well reasoned argument, not just call all men "STOOOPID" without reading the thread and realizing that no one is making the statement you assume is being made.

Last edited:
Hm. I have seen people with more called noob. So, does being a "noob" make a persons post on a public message board any less valid ? and if so, why ?

No, not necessarily...but if you want to be taken seriously with 128 posts it's generally beneficial to make a thorough and well reasoned argument, not just call all men "STOOOPID" without reading the thread and realizing that no one is making the statement you assume is being made.

Oh. So how it would have been acceptable if the poster had 1,100 post then ? Or lil rep stars all across the screen ? That post is no different then any posted up on this board at any given time.

What a stupid thread. You should never hit anyone, let alone women, unless in self-defense.

I get the feeling that this thread is designed to make women look bad.

Exactly...When is violence against a man justified? WWII? The crusades? The great toilet seat wars? How many men out there been raped by a woman? Please. This thread is...STUPID. Let me spell this out for you men out there: STOOOPID.

Oh look at the little noob trying to educate us all. Isn't she cute? Seems pretty much that we have determined that violence against women is justified exactly when violence against men is...self-defense. Of course had you bothered to actually read the thread instead of simply responding to post #13 out of over 300 you probably would have known that.

I am a "noob". Thanks for pointing that out. I don't read every bloody post on this board. You are cute, kid. I am so glad to know some of you men condescend enough to point that you all determined violence against women is wrong. It took 300 post for you men to come to a common consensus? Isn’t that nice.

Oh. So how it would have been acceptable if the poster had 1,100 post then ? Or lil rep stars all across the screen ? That post is no different then any posted up on this board at any given time.

Actually in some cases it wasn't nearly as bad by comparison but I called those other posters out on it as well....and in those cases using far stronger language. Had it been a poster who had established credibility before making a blanket, generalized, inflammatory statement as Ravi did in post #13 I would have handled it as I did in post #16....basically I called her out on it too but in a slightly more respectful manner as she has earned that respect. Someone with 128 posts hasn't earned any respect nor have they established any credibility. One is just starting to at 2,000 posts let alone 128.

So when they make a blanket, generalized, inflammatory statement they are going to be treated with less respect and credibility because they have yet to earn it. If Mary would like to come back and start establishing that with intelligent, well-reasoned, and thorough arguments instead of letting you fight her battles for her I might start taking her a bit more seriously.

I am a "noob". Thanks for pointing that out. I don't read every bloody post on this board. You are cute, kid. I am so glad to know some of you men condescend enough to point that you all determined violence against women is wrong. It took 300 post for you men to come to a common consensus? Isn’t that nice.

Well we didn't actually say violence against women is wrong any more than violence against men is wrong...at least some didn't say that...and some did. Again...read the thread. It's all been covered and indeed in the process there were several points made by both men and women about situations where it's not so black and white. So forget the "you men" shit and educate yourself on the content of the thread before you start passing judgement.

Actually in some cases it wasn't nearly as bad by comparison but I called those other posters out on it as well....and in those cases using far stronger language. Had it been a poster who had established credibility before making a blanket, generalized, inflammatory statement as Ravi did in post #13 I would have handled it as I did in post #16....basically I called her out on it too but in a slightly more respectful manner as she has earned that respect. Someone with 128 posts hasn't earned any respect nor have they established any credibility. One is just starting to at 2,000 posts let alone 128.

So when they make a blanket, generalized, inflammatory statement they are going to be treated with less respect and credibility because they have yet to earn it. If Mary would like to come back and start establishing that with intelligent, well-reasoned, and thorough arguments instead of letting you fight her battles for her I might start taking her a bit more seriously.

You mean you wont talk shit to Ravi because you are scared she will ding you for lots of rep, so you will only call out a noober. Got it. For the record, you are just a dude at the other end of a key bord. Just like the new poster. You have earned shit other then "rep".

Last edited:
Here watch this, Ravi, with all due respect, go take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut.
There you go. Soon ill be at 1or 200 something and all will be fine.

walk away

Ahhhhhh but that's not always realistic is it? I mean as men we are taught that when things get too hot to walk away, but society teaches women not to let their man go. Keep him there and keep him communicating. So we try to walk away like we are taught and they often won't let us because that's what they are taught.
They "won't let you" walk away?
Do you hear yourself?

What are you? A man or a mouse?

You mean you wont talk shit to Ravi because you are scared she will ding you for lots of rep, so you will only call out a noober. Got it. For the record, you are just a dude at the other end of a key bord. Just like the new poster. You have earned shit other then "rep".

Couldn't care less about that. If Ravi wishes to neg rep me she is free to do so at her convenience. I believe I made my point very clear to her and strongly enough...but with her I am going to use a logical argument, not because I "fear" her but because she has established enough credibility to warrant it. She chose not to respond and that's her prerogative. Had she done so I would have been happy to engage her further.

walk away

Ahhhhhh but that's not always realistic is it? I mean as men we are taught that when things get too hot to walk away, but society teaches women not to let their man go. Keep him there and keep him communicating. So we try to walk away like we are taught and they often won't let us because that's what they are taught.
They "won't let you" walk away?
Do you hear yourself?

What are you? A man or a mouse?

UGH.....read the thread. We have been all through this. No sometimes they won't let you "just walk away." Sometimes they jump on your back and start scratching, clawing, biting, and screaming "don't you walk away from me!!!" Sometimes they run after you with a weapon. Sometimes they do a whole lot of shit. Usually they let you walk away....but sometimes they don't. Read the fucking thread.

Couldn't care less about that. If Ravi wishes to neg rep me she is free to do so at her convenience. I believe I made my point very clear to her and strongly enough...but with her I am going to use a logical argument, not because I "fear" her but because she has established enough credibility to warrant it. She chose not to respond and that's her prerogative. Had she done so I would have been happy to engage her further.

Doubt it. I have seen you in you in action before. You are a rep slut, and you buy into it pretty heavy to. You try and snuggle the ones with high numbers .

Doubt it. I have seen you in you in action before. You are a rep slut, and you buy into it pretty heavy to. You try and snuggle the ones with high numbers .

You are entitled to your opinion. It may also be that I have a tendency to back up my positions with facts, reasonable and thorough arguments, documentation, and logic. Sometimes I flame just like anyone else, sure, but usually on a significant topic I usually stick to the other methods. I mean you don't really think I started a thread as controversial as I knew this one would be in order to "suck up" do you? Regardless, the evidence is right on this thread. Ravi made her opinion clear and I challenged her on it directly and quickly. I'll let others reach their own conclusions but that doesn't look like someone "backing down" or "sucking up" to me.

Last edited:
Many years ago I was shacked up with a psycho bitch who hit me on the head with a huge vase while I was watching TV because I refused to go get her cigs.
I broke her jaw and threw her through a bay window. Then I moved to Floridastan ( after a dozen or so stitches).
One of my buddies then shacked up with her and she shot him in the gut with a 12 gauge one night because he wouldn't go get more coke( snortable type). He was warned.

Her only real asset was she sucked like a starving calf.:eusa_angel:
The Guess Who wrote a song about her kind.It was called murkin bimbo(or should have been)

You are entitled to your opinion. It may also be that I have a tendency to back up my positions with facts, reasonable and thorough arguments, documentation, and logic. Sometimes I flame just like anyone else, sure, but usually on a significant topic I usually stick to the other methods. I mean you don't really think I started a thread as controversial as I knew this one would be in order to "suck up" do you? Regardless, the evidence is right on this thread. Ravi made her opinion clear and I challenged her on it directly and quickly. I'll let others reach their own conclusions but that doesn't look like someone "backing down" or "sucking up" to me.

Blather, and you are a chicken. Any one can read your threads and see that.

Your buddy is a pussy. Overpowering most women isn't that hard. A women hits you how hard is it to put her in submission hold.

Don't get him started, he'll go on and on about his super-human 100lbs little lady friend.

Many years ago I was shacked up with a psycho bitch who hit me on the head with a huge vase while I was watching TV because I refused to go get her cigs.
I broke her jaw and threw her through a bay window.

Then you are a little fucking punk, and you deserve a lot more than a vase to the head.

Your buddy is a pussy. Overpowering most women isn't that hard. A women hits you how hard is it to put her in submission hold.

Don't get him started, he'll go on and on about his super-human 100lbs little lady friend.

Well I wouldn't have gone "on and on" if you hadn't gone "on and on" about how you would so easily whoop her ass.

Well I wouldn't have gone "on and on" if you hadn't gone "on and on" about how you would so easily whoop her ass.

I don't believe I said that. You did get pretty silly with your 'Tiny Super Woman' bit though.

Forum List

Back