Is Violence Against Women EVER Justified?

Read the OP and vote on the following:

• A man can hit a women only if she hits first and only once to make his point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Blather, and you are a chicken. Any one can read your threads and see that.

Yeah whatever. Typical shit...."I can't prove anything so I will call him a chicken and a rep whore". YAWN!!!! Your opinion is duly noted.

You have proven shit. You put up bull shit anecdotal tails. No scientific facts you claim to always provide. Yeah, yawn wide and suck right up for that rep. I may give you a pity positive . Poor little fella.

Blather, and you are a chicken. Any one can read your threads and see that.

Yeah whatever. Typical shit...."I can't prove anything so I will call him a chicken and a rep whore". YAWN!!!! Your opinion is duly noted.

You have proven shit. You put up bull shit anecdotal tails. No scientific facts you claim to always provide. Yeah, yawn wide and suck right up for that rep. I may give you a pity positive . Poor little fella.

Well I will say...this is the first time someone has accused me of not providing links to support my argument. Hell I started a thread today that included 10 links of documentation for a single post. Nope....no scientific facts at all are ever provided by me. :cuckoo:

So let's see EC....I am a chicken who sucks up to high rep posters, yet I went right back at Ravi pretty quick in post #16 and she has 5 times my rep power. So much for that argument. I never provide evidence to back up my arguments, but you have to look no further than this morning when I started a thread with 10 links of supporting evidence....so much for that argument. Anything else you want to try?

Let me see here...plant tongue firmly in cheek here...Hmmm. Is Violence against women EVER justified? Why ask such a thing? Ulterior motive, maybe.... Were is such a question leading? Is abusing anyone excusable? I just came from the immigration board, about the decapitation of a woman poster against the drug cartels. These macho men think posters are a bunch of weak women that need to get taught a lesson. I think there is a moral lesson buried here somewhere...Her name was Marisol Macias Castaneda, if you care.

Last edited:

Well I will say...this is the first time someone has accused me of not providing links to support my argument. Hell I started a thread today that included 10 links of documentation for a single post. Nope....no scientific facts at all are ever provided by me. :cuckoo:

Whose fact where those ? I did not read it all, but it looked like a political soul searching or a weird mission statement. It brings to mind a phrase I got off a t shirt and have used here before. "If you cant dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit". Whats that have to do with picking on new people ?

Let me see here...plant tongue firmly in cheek here...Hmmm. Is Violence against women EVER justified? Why ask such a thing? Ulterior motive, maybe.... Were is such a question leading? Is abusing anyone excusable? I just came from the immigration board, about the decapitation of a woman poster against the drug cartels. These macho men think posters are a bunch of weak women that need to get taught a lesson. I think there is a moral lesson buried here somewhere...

Perhaps you should read my arguments before you continue to opine so freely as I am the one that seems to be arguing that there are plenty of women who have nothing to fear from men physically or otherwise.

Secondly, no one is talking about whether it's justified to "abuse" a woman. The question is: "Is violence against women EVER justified?" Not the emphasis on the word "ever". In other words, is there any situation whatsoever where it may be ok?

Well what if it's this woman:

very_strong_woman_03.jpg

attacking this man:

images

Now the reasonable response is: "that particular man will never be able to simply restrain that particular woman. So if he has any hope of defending himself against an attack by her, he's going to have to resort to more extreme methods."

Now once you accept that, then you must accept "there are indeed those situations, uncommon as they may be, where a man is justified by resorting to elevated levels of violence. Well holy shit. I never thought of that particular situation."

Once you accept that then you have to say to the original question: "yes, there are some times where it's justified....it's rare, it's not the norm, they are exceptions to the rule....but depending on the exact circumstances and the specific people involved....sometimes it just might be justified."

Now had you read the thread instead of immediately popping off with your "men suck" attitude, you might have already realized that without me having to spell it out....AGAIN!

Last edited:

Whose fact where those ? I did not read it all, but it looked like a political soul searching or a weird mission statement. It brings to mind a phrase I got off a t shirt and have used here before. "If you cant dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit". Whats that have to do with picking on new people ?

In other words: "I am not going to read it to find out, so I will just continue to accuse you of shit and hope it sticks."

In other words: "I am not going to read it to find out, so I will just continue to accuse you of shit and hope it sticks."

Which is actually fucking hilarious because that's precisely the point of that particular thread. Thank you for proving my point. Mind if I link your post up as further evidence?

Let me see here...plant tongue firmly in cheek here...Hmmm. Is Violence against women EVER justified? Why ask such a thing? Ulterior motive, maybe.... Were is such a question leading? Is abusing anyone excusable? I just came from the immigration board, about the decapitation of a woman poster against the drug cartels. These macho men think posters are a bunch of weak women that need to get taught a lesson. I think there is a moral lesson buried here somewhere...

Perhaps you should read my arguments before you continue to opine so freely as I am the one that seems to be arguing that there are plenty of women who have nothing to fear from men physically or otherwise.

Secondly, no one is talking about whether it's justified to "abuse" a woman. The question is: "Is violence against women EVER justified?" Not the emphasis on the word "ever". In other words, is there any situation whatsoever where it may be ok?

very_strong_woman_03.jpg

attacking this man:

images

Now the reasonable response is: "that particular man will never be able to simply restrain that particular woman. So if he has any hope of defending himself against an attack by her, he's going to have to resort to more extreme methods."

Now once you accept that, then you must accept "there are indeed those situations, uncommon as they may be, where a man is justified by resorting to elevated levels of violence. Well holy shit. I never thought of that particular situation."

Once you accept that then you have to say to the original question: "yes, there are some times where it's justified....it's rare, it's not the norm, they are exceptions to the rule....but depending on the exact circumstances and the specific people involved....sometimes it just might be justified."

Now had you read the thread instead of immediately popping off with your "men suck" attitude, you might have already realized that without me having to spell it out....AGAIN!
I will be honest, I tried to read your reply. Three times. Men don't suck. It is just you. No, kiddo, no no no no. I am pulling your leg. I was married for rears, my man died. I am left here to
live and die alone, wondering what it all means. I am looking at a box that holds my spouses ashes. I don’t post cutie smarmy ass replies for spite. What about you, kid?

Last edited:
I will be honest, I tried to read your reply. Three times. Men don't suck. It is just you. No, kiddo, no no no no. I am pulling your leg. I was married for years, my man died. I am left here to
live and die alone, wondering what it all means. I am looking at a box that holds my spouses ashes. I don’t post cutie smarmy ass replies for spite. What about you, kid?

Last edited:

very_strong_woman_03.jpg

attacking this man:

images

I will be honest, I tried to read your reply. Three times. Men don't suck. It is just you. No, kiddo, no no no no. I am pulling your leg. I was married for rears, my man died. I am left here to

I think the bottom line is, we all marry for rears. :) And then we find out we married an ass. :(

Which is actually fucking hilarious because that's precisely the point of that particular thread. Thank you for proving my point. Mind if I link your post up as further evidence?

Na, I tried to read it, but it was blather. A real bummer. Still, it only had facts as you say them and no bearing on you trying to throw your weight around in this thread.

very_strong_woman_03.jpg

attacking this man:

images

That is not "the reasonable response."

Just to follow up on this point; think about it....In Idaho or Texas or Wyoming or someplace like that, if you insult a man's wife the fists will be flying within seconds...maybe a minute at most. Now in Pittsburgh it takes a good half hour for anyone to start throwing hooks 'cause there's an entire cultural procedure that must be recognized. You have to:

1) establish your opponent's identity ("who the fuck are you? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Oh you don't know? Well who the fuck do you THINK you are?")

2) you have to introduce yourself ("do you know who I am? Do you know who the fuck you are dealing with?")

3) you must establish your credentials ("I have fucked with guys all over this nation mother fucker. I've fucked with guys in Brooklyn, New Jersey, Miami...I've been around mother fucker")

4) you must present your plan of attack ("do you know what the fuck I'm going to do you? Do you have any fucking idea what the fuck I'm gonna do to you? I'm gonna jam that cue stick straight up your ass, mother fucker")

5) you must check to ensure your opponent has full understanding ("have you fucking figured this out mother fucker? Have you got it through your fucking head how bad you are gonna get fucked up?")

.......you know....it takes forever. In Idaho it's really quick. "Hey your wife's a bitch"...KAPOW!!!!!

There must be some sort of physical act the precedes it as well like strong act of finger pointing a middle finger salute or the ever popular grabbing of the private area which by the way I have never understood since women don't grab their breast and shake it at you to show anger but I digress...lol

Rosanne Barr did it when she sang the national anthem. Grabbed her crotch and spit.

One time I saw a girl in the library reading and every couple minutes she would reach into her pants and finger herself. I asked her to stop masturbating and she said she wasn't. She was wetting her finger so she could turn the page.

Actually, Rosanne did it right after she finished. She sang horribly. I was laughing so hard, I thought I was going to pee my pants. When she was given flak about it afterwards, she stated she was trying to emulate the ball players when they do that.

There must be some sort of physical act the precedes it as well like strong act of finger pointing a middle finger salute or the ever popular grabbing of the private area which by the way I have never understood since women don't grab their breast and shake it at you to show anger but I digress...lol

Rosanne Barr did it when she sang the national anthem. Grabbed her crotch and spit.

One time I saw a girl in the library reading and every couple minutes she would reach into her pants and finger herself. I asked her to stop masturbating and she said she wasn't. She was wetting her finger so she could turn the page.

Actually, Rosanne did it right after she finished. She sang horribly. I was laughing so hard, I thought I was going to pee my pants. When she was given flak about it afterwards, she stated she was trying to emulate the ball players when they do that.

40,000 fans booing her didn't think it was funny.
Why?
Because it was not funny.

Forum List

Back