Is Victoria’s Secret and Company a good buy?

That’s a good idea. I think the bottom line is when it comes to investing from what I’ve been told and what makes sense is to only invest a certain portion of your net worth perhaps no more than 20% of it ….so you don’t get crushed if you lose.

There’s some CDs out there paying 6% per year that’s not bad. And that’s guaranteed money backed by the FDIC
6% won't likely cover the loss in buying power due to inflation, erosion of the dollar etc. though. But at least it's pretty much a sure thing.

Here's one 'expert's' evaluation of Victoria Secret:

6% won't likely cover the loss in buying power due to inflation, erosion of the dollar etc. though. But at least it's pretty much a sure thing.

Here's one 'expert's' evaluation of Victoria Secret:
That is a good point. Money is worth about 30% less today from what I have read and of course it wasn’t like that three years ago. These lockdown to the printing of trillions of dollars was a disaster. I suppose this could be countered by putting a ton of money into a CD but that’s not always an option for many people. The other problem is the money is locked up for a year if you want the full percentage. Still, if people can put a huge amount of money into a 6% CD it’s guaranteed profit after a year not a bad thing.

I am concerned about inflation in our future. And I’m thinking people who have pensions and steady payments coming in are as well. I’m hoping we can turn this thing around and get prices down get wages up.

Your site says “hold”. Does that mean hold off on buying Victoria’s Secret or hold onto the vs stock you have of meaning neither sell it nor buy more?

That is a good point. Money is worth about 30% less today from what I have read and of course it wasn’t like that three years ago. These lockdown to the printing of trillions of dollars was a disaster. I suppose this could be countered by putting a ton of money into a CD but that’s not always an option for many people. The other problem is the money is locked up for a year if you want the full percentage. Still, if people can put a huge amount of money into a 6% CD it’s guaranteed profit after a year not a bad thing.

I am concerned about inflation in our future. And I’m thinking people who have pensions and steady payments coming in our as well. I’m hoping we can turn this thing around and get prices down get wages up.

Your site says “hold”. Does that mean hold off on buying Victoria’s Secret or hold onto the vs stock you have of meaning neither sell it nor buy more?
I'm not sure. Just based on the rating though it isn't considered a great buy. But maybe they don't expect it to decline a great deal either? I honestly don't know.

I'm not sure. Just based on the rating though it isn't considered a great buy. But maybe they don't expect it to decline a great deal either? I honestly don't know.
Ok ty

How do you like “Zacks”. I’ve never heard of it. But it said that Lyft and Nike were good buys right now. And I have had their stocks for about 3 months

It said hold for rumble, snapchat and Victoria’s Secret though.

Forum List

Back