Victoria's Secret reportedly ditches prioritizing wokeness over 'sexiness' after sales drop, revenue down by five per cent

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
:oops8:

Gee, nobody could have predicted this. :laughing0301:

Lingerie chain Victoria’s Secret is reportedly ditching its woke, feminist makeover of recent years as it hasn’t translated to business success.

Since the brand decided to move away from its "hyper-sexualized" image – as BusinessOfFashion.com described it in a recent article – Victoria’s Secret has seen a significant revenue drop.

As such, it has looked to revamp itself and bring back "sexiness," the outlet noted in a piece that was also published by editorial partner CNN on Tuesday.

Cathaleen Chen reported that the brand’s efforts to promote inclusivity – which included making LGBTQ pro women's soccer player and outspoken leftist Megan Rapinoe, as well as a transgender woman, brand spokesmodels and getting rid of its famous "Angels" supermodels – gained "favorable reviews from online critics [but] never translated into sales."

Here's the main takeaway:

The drop in Victoria’s Secret’s sales also followed the company’s move to make its board of directors mostly female.

So it seems the same bunch of virtue-signaling cat herders that brought us "trans men" in women's sports also fucked-up the eye-candy by replacing fit and sexy lookin' women with discusting land whale hambeasts and nose ringed, blue haired wildebeests.

I mean they had been taking business advice from the mentally ill "Doctor" Megan Rapinhoe.....What could have possibly gone wrong?

This is more like it! Their models from 2015. :boobies:

OIP.CzxcqvVrNgWgsSqCZIBg9wHaLI

Lingerie chain Victoria’s Secret is reportedly ditching its woke, feminist makeover of recent years as it hasn’t translated to business success.

Since the brand decided to move away from its "hyper-sexualized" image – as BusinessOfFashion.com described it in a recent article – Victoria’s Secret has seen a significant revenue drop.

As such, it has looked to revamp itself and bring back "sexiness," the outlet noted in a piece that was also published by editorial partner CNN on Tuesday.

Cathaleen Chen reported that the brand’s efforts to promote inclusivity – which included making LGBTQ pro women's soccer player and outspoken leftist Megan Rapinoe, as well as a transgender woman, brand spokesmodels and getting rid of its famous "Angels" supermodels – gained "favorable reviews from online critics [but] never translated into sales."

The drop in Victoria’s Secret’s sales also followed the company’s move to make its board of directors mostly female.

So it seems the same bunch of virtue-signaling cat herders that brought us "trans men" in women's sports also fucked-up the eye-candy by replacing fit and sexy lookin' women with discusting land whale hambeasts and nose ringed, blue haired wildebeests.

I mean they had been taking business advice from the mentally ill "Doctor" Megan Rapinhoe.....What could have possibly gone wrong?

People want the dream, not the reality.

They get enough of reality.

Nobody in their target market/audience wanted to see creepy male perverts parading around in women's underwear, or an unpleasant America-hating bitch like Megan Rapinoe. Who could have guessed that?

Only women care ... men don't ... we want naked ... wake up stupid people, you're not dreaming of heavy winter overcoats, now are you? ... our society lets lesbians decide fashion ... and it's women spending money on this crap ... men hate it ...

A women need only undress ... and a man will have sex with her ... it's really that easy ...

Nobody in their target market/audience wanted to see creepy male perverts parading around in women's underwear, or an unpleasant America-hating bitch like Megan Rapinoe. Who could have guessed that?
Just consider how far we have fallen as a nation since the 2015 VS pic was taken.....WTF took hold to make our county so totally bonkers?

Only women care ... men don't ... we want naked ... wake up stupid people, you're not dreaming of heavy winter overcoats, now are you? ... our society lets lesbians decide fashion ... and it's women spending money on this crap ... men hate it ...

A women need only undress ... and a man will have sex with her ... it's really that easy ...
I don't know man.....A sexy woman in black stockings/heels does not need to take them off. ;)

3:23 in:

She can leave all her clothes on and still put out ... just saying men want her naked ... in general ... cat ears and tail fetishes notwithstanding ...

There are as many answers as there are men, but speaking for myself, I very much appreciate the sight of an attractive woman wearing appealing lingerie; in many cases, more than I appreciate the sight of a woman completely nude. Not that the sight of a completely nude woman doesn't do a lot for me as well.

I bet there are a lot of men who would agree with me on this. In fact, I suggest that this post serve as a sort of a poll; I invite all men, who agree with me to Thank this post, and all who disagree to Disagree it.

There are as many answers as there are men, but speaking for myself, I very much appreciate the sight of an attractive woman wearing appealing lingerie; in many cases, more than I appreciate the sight of a woman completely nude. Not that the sight of a completely nude woman doesn't do a lot for me as well.

I bet there are a lot of men who would agree with me on this. In fact, I suggest that this post serve as a sort of a poll; I invite all men, who agree with me to Thank this post, and all who disagree to Disagree it.

100% agree with you.

Forum List

Back