Is Trump TRYING to lose the election?

Kasich is a conservative, far more so than Trump.

Trump may well not survive the next ten days, much less crawl into the convention.

The trumphuckers pulled the temple down on themselves.

I don't believe Trump is really a republican at his core. His temperament is way too volatile. He turns on a dime regarding important GOP issues to suit whomever he is addressing and attempts to bully his way through intelligent vetting. I'm not really sure WHAT Donald Trump is if I was forced to apply a label to him. His ADD and seemingly multiple personalities make him difficult to categorize.

He's looking for a way out .. I and others been saying that for a long time. Even other republicans know he's trying to get out .. but he needs someone, something to blame for 'kicking' him out.

How this is not widely known completely escapes me.

Trump is not a racist .. but he might have to resort to using the N word to find a way out.

He's looking for a way out .. I and others been saying that for a long time. Even other republicans know he's trying to get out .. but he needs someone, something to blame for 'kicking' him out.

How this is not widely known completely escapes me.
It would seem that way, unless these types of comments are common fare for someone who suffers with his particular type of uncontrollable personality syndrome. Think: Charlie Sheen.

Except Kasich is a progressive career politician, no different than the hildabeast
Don't worry. The republicans in Congress will keep his ass in check and to the right. I'm impressed at how he wrestled with Ohio's economy and got it back on its feet. He's Christian, but not bombastic. Just standard Midwest style. He's not embroiled in scandals like Hillary & Bill so not sure where you're making the comparison. They're as different as night and day. Kasich is a real straight-shooter. Even if he thinks you won't like what he says, he says it anyway. He's like a Trump, only with self control and experience; & his story doesn't change every 5 minutes according to who is interviewing him.
kasichonissues.jpg

I don't know How anyone can call this RINO conservative??

Plus he is Buisnessman like Trump and are with Huckabee my two best if Clinton taken the election this year she will only seat in four year new leader even she are good like GW Bush and Obama in 2000/2008 and 2008/2016.

i had said that early on in the primary, how it seems he's trying to throw the election...

imo he is truly stunned by where he's found himself, and now he's heavily sweating under the intense scrutiny.

which is awesome! :lol:

that mental midget thin-skinned weakling could never endure all that hillary has endured the past few decades.

and deep down, even he knows he doesn't have what it takes to preside over congress as POTUS.

Trump in ’08: “I Know Hillary & I Think She’d Make a Great President.” | The American Spectator

...and to add to your comments...I hope Mr. Trumpster realizes that more than half of New York City Real Estate is owned by foreign entities...if he bothers to do any research at all...he will find that the Dutch still own quite a bit of NYC Real Estate! That is a kick in the shorts.

Kasich is a conservative, far more so than Trump.

Trump may well not survive the next ten days, much less crawl into the convention.

The trumphuckers pulled the temple down on themselves.
You know Jake, I never thought I'd see the day when you and I were in complete agreement on something. It's true. Miracles really do happen!

Forum List

Back