IS this what you call keeping the children safe?

All in favor of sending sexual predators back to a target rich environment raise your hands

Does that hooker have a Star of David necklace on?

Actually she's a singer, not a 'hooker', and she's Irish, in fact an O'Connor, the last royal family of Ireland, as am I. Bow before us and grovel before your superiors.

And she's wearing a Star of David as a Rastafarian symbol since she just finished doing a Bob Marley song adapted to the cause of child abuse, which is why she punctuates it with the picture tearing.

Funny you didn't notice any of that but you did pick up on the necklace. Selective eyesight. But it's always good to know who condones institutional child abuse.

No, man, it's all over the US. Chicago is a pilot site. Has been for quite awhile. I keep telling you guys to pay attention to the risk assessment tools. It's one of the things I bitch about on this very forum. It's only little known if you haven't been paying attention.
Thank you for making my point......how many people do you know paying attn.........winning

Anybody who has anything to do with the criminal justice system and then some. It's been creating conflict for quite awhile. There are risk assessment tools for releasing from the DOC as well. With a 60% success rate............
and the general public....btw there is no stats on the success rate on program in op....again try reading before bs-ing

There are people from the general public that are aware of it. Indeed, they support it.

The 60% is for the DOC risk assessment tools used.
Go read the article and then come back

I did.
Since 2016, the JPS group has helped reintegrate at least 94 incarcerated Broward County students, with funding from the progressive Baltimore-based Annie E. Casey Foundation.

Know who sits on the board? UPS board members. They are not progressive. So, we can cut the shit on that too.

At the same time the Broward County school system was dismantling the “school-to-prison pipeline” under policies that failed to stop accused shooter Nikolas Cruz, it was building another pipeline, funneling back into regular classrooms thousands of other potentially dangerous students released from local jails, county and school district records reveal. https://www.realclearinvestigations...oward_countys_jail-to-classroom_pipeline.html

Wonder how many of the parents knew this. Project needs a full accounting. How many students were victimized by this......Still waiting for one suggestion from libs other than gun confiscation to improve the situation......hypocrites all

libtarded policies are dangerous

Thank you for making my point......how many people do you know paying attn.........winning

Anybody who has anything to do with the criminal justice system and then some. It's been creating conflict for quite awhile. There are risk assessment tools for releasing from the DOC as well. With a 60% success rate............
and the general public....btw there is no stats on the success rate on program in op....again try reading before bs-ing

There are people from the general public that are aware of it. Indeed, they support it.

I did.
Since 2016, the JPS group has helped reintegrate at least 94 incarcerated Broward County students, with funding from the progressive Baltimore-based Annie E. Casey Foundation.

Know who sits on the board? UPS board members. They are not progressive. So, we can cut the shit on that too.
And yet the article contradicts you.....go away...until you can address the topic

All in favor of sending sexual predators back to a target rich environment raise your hands

Actually she's a singer, not a 'hooker', and she's Irish, in fact an O'Connor, the last royal family of Ireland, as am I. Bow before us and grovel before your superiors.

And she's wearing a Star of David as a Rastafarian symbol since she just finished doing a Bob Marley song adapted to the cause of child abuse, which is why she punctuates it with the picture tearing.

Funny you didn't notice any of that but you did pick up on the necklace. Selective eyesight. But it's always good to know who condones institutional child abuse.
An Irish Rasta...so a drunk and a pothead. No wonder her career spiraled.
What I notice is a mentally ill woman.

As I said, it's always good to know who the child-abuse sycophants are among us. Thanks for self-identifying. Noted and logged for future reference.

As I said, it's always good to know who the child-abuse sycophants are among us. Thanks for self-identifying. Noted and logged for future reference.

giphy.gif

I did.

And yet the article contradicts you.....go away...until you can address the topic

You wrote the article and you didn't investigate it?

Not my problem. It's not my job to nod affirmatively when some johnny-come-lately journalist finally decides to focus on something worthy.

You guys are going to keep pretending nothing is happening and it doesn't exist unless it somehow benefits you by some inadequate exposé or some real nasty shit goes down that impacts you personally.

Everyone. Everyone knows this.

Not if their only source of information is the MSM.

I have five that says you will notice risk assessment or risk and needs assessment in the mainstream media from here on out. When the Baltimore police talk about the inability to get kids off the street this is the same programs they are dealing with. You will also be able to tell who is trying to sell it by the language in the article. It's also why you need to know that the statistics are gathered in house from some of these organizations. Convenient.

At the same time the Broward County school system was dismantling the “school-to-prison pipeline” under policies that failed to stop accused shooter Nikolas Cruz, it was building another pipeline, funneling back into regular classrooms thousands of other potentially dangerous students released from local jails, county and school district records reveal. https://www.realclearinvestigations...oward_countys_jail-to-classroom_pipeline.html

Wonder how many of the parents knew this. Project needs a full accounting. How many students were victimized by this......Still waiting for one suggestion from libs other than gun confiscation to improve the situation......hypocrites all
Shows what happens what you put irresponsible, downright crazy, black, looney tunes (Runcie) in charge of things requiring responsible leadership. I thought the PROMISE program was really bad before I saw this. This is even nuttier. How did Runcie even get this job, to begin with ? Must have been affirmative action. Betcha.

I remember when I was in the CETA program back in 1979. They had a guy 20 years old, who was on a release program from a nearby prison. This clown carried a large hunting knife into the classroom in a leather holster on his belt , and bothered every single person in the class, one by one.

Forum List

Back