Is this the beginning of the end for the Monarchy?

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
So where the German and French lost theirs, other Monarchies were less rigid and compromised to survive.

Then we had QEII who devoted who life to going with the flow of millions of foreigners occupying her land. How many millions of letters pleading her to step in and stop it since 1948, we'll never know. Probably a countless amount. But her advisers showed great wisdom in this, because you cannot stop the tides of history without great risk.

However now the tide has turned. Charles seems to have missed it and is about to find himself very against the grain indeed.

Comment: The unlikely man to lead the fight against the rise of intolerance: Prince Charles

Islam will not last in Europe. I'm not making a personal stance against Islam with my opinion here. It's just obvious that going.

Silly old Charles, never knew how to listen to his heart.

So where the German and French lost theirs, other Monarchies were less rigid and compromised to survive.

Then we had QEII who devoted who life to going with the flow of millions of foreigners occupying her land. How many millions of letters pleading her to step in and stop it since 1948, we'll never know. Probably a countless amount. But her advisers showed great wisdom in this, because you cannot stop the tides of history without great risk.

However now the tide has turned. Charles seems to have missed it and is about to find himself very against the grain indeed.

Comment: The unlikely man to lead the fight against the rise of intolerance: Prince Charles

Islam will not last in Europe. I'm not making a personal stance against Islam with my opinion here. It's just obvious that going.

Silly old Charles, never knew how to listen to his heart.

What are you babbling about, the Queen has nothing to do with Israel or the M.E.

Forum List

Back