Is this section just a place for disgruntled whites to hate on blacks?

1238035816782.jpg

That is all I see... it is pathetic. Don't you have a better outlet for your frustrations than to blame everything on black people? You people are fucking retarded.

Well, i have to say this thread definitely put this forum on a constructive path to end white vs. black racism and definitely was not just a waste of bandwidth from another faggoty moonbat crybaby.......:clap2:

That is all I see... it is pathetic. Don't you have a better outlet for your frustrations than to blame everything on black people? You people are fucking retarded.

Don't tell me your one of those super lefties that wants to help these people. You believe they have been held back for 250 years and thats why they act out in violence in every city in this country. You'll help them til they steal from you, rape someone you love, or kill you or someone you love. Now thats retarded

Man if someone kills me...then the Hate is on.

We have some black sheep here that love white mutton barbecue as well.

The board tolerates equal opportunity hating of everybody including the mods.

I am sure that our disgruntled blacks can hate on some whites. And the hispanics they can hate on us too. :cuckoo:

Are you refering to white hispanics or black hispanics? You do understrand Hispanic is not a race...right?

Most hispanics are caucasian, so why would they need to hate other caucasians? You ain't got nothing they dont have...Nothing. Well, you do have something most dont have..a delusional belief of superiority.

I am sorry I did not know that most hispanics where caucasians. Every job application that you fill out seem to make a distinction between whites and hispanics.

It was an honest mistake in a post that was sarcastic. Do not take what I posted to a statement of my own superiority. Again I am sorry.

Pretending there is not a problem is "retarted".

Shit, half of the black women have herpes, should we just ignore these things?

Last edited:
The only reason race is still a sore subject is because people still pretend racism is a big problem. Even if it were racism is not a problem you can solve. The closest we can get to solving it is allowing everyone to make really racist jokes and laugh at them.

And why do blacks blame whites for all their failures?

I don't know... maybe because 200 years ago, we ENSLAVED them. I think you'd hold a bit of a grudge if you had great great grandparents who were enslaved by the same people running society today, especially when that racism is still strong. We owe this country to them. This country was built on the sweat and toil they put in for years, without pay, with NO thanks, only hatred and racism, murder, rape, etc... You would be pretty FUCKING PISSED OFF, and don't tell me you wouldn't be. I think they have been incredibily well behaved considering. MLK was a genius. Malcolm X would have been more my style, and the black Panthers, and I am white guy, but I can imagine how I would feel if I were black and got this attitude from honkeys like you... Back to my point: it was because of the slaves we even had tobacco crops that brought in as much industry as it did, which kickstarted this country. Without the slaves, we wouldn't be what we are today, so I think we owe them and their descendants a bit of gratitude. Fuck all of you racist assholes. Get an education. This is coming from a white American, fyi. It just makes you people look really really stupid, which makes sense, because you are incredibly, incredibly dumb.

You're a bunch of white honkeys who don't know shit about the world or life. You create these little worlds where you make up your own stories about reality, but you are so far removed. Anyone with such distorted perceptions of other people have to far removed from reality, otherwise their perceptions and beliefs would fall apart, and likely their identity. It's sad.

Last edited:

People who hate other people because of their skin color are sane?

There is no guilt here my friend. I am talking to you and people like you, not about me. The joke is on you. Everybody except you, thinks you are a joke. No modern person who is in touch reality takes you people seriously. We all laugh at you, because you are irrational and full of fear of things that don't exist. You have given into the temptation of bigotry and the ease of classifying one whole group of people as one thing. It is a weak-minded strategy to help make sense of the world, unfortunately it doesn't work, and the price is hatred, murder, riots, wars... you are just are bad as islamic terrorists, seriously... if you had been born in the middle-east, you probably would be one. It is the same attitude. The same disposition and willingness to believe what is told to you without eventually re-evaluating it and coming to your own conclusions using reality-based evidence and deductive reasoning.

Last edited:
I don't know... maybe because 200 years ago, we ENSLAVED them. I think you'd hold a bit of a grudge if you had great great grandparents who were enslaved by the same people running society today, especially when that racism is still strong. We owe this country to them. This country was built on the sweat and toil they put in for years, without pay, with NO thanks, only hatred and racism, murder, rape, etc... You would be pretty FUCKING PISSED OFF, and don't tell me you wouldn't be.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz-bu84-hWA]YouTube - ‪APOLOGY FOR SLAVERY‬‏[/ame]

What am I trying to say?

That they should be thankful they are not starving, dying of dehydration, living without shelter, being hacked to death by militants roaming the countryside, as do those living in absolute poverty and in some countries with political unrest... something along those lines, since the poverty you are referring to, that others live in, is absolute poverty, as experienced in third world countries. No human should ever have to endure that, and if that were the case in America, I doubt we would be deemed so great, able, or credible. So, be thankful, for your own pride, that we don't have absolute poverty here. By definition, the poverty in America is relative poverty, if it is not absolute poverty (the level at which basic nutrition isn't possible).

I think it is hilarious you chose this fact, because in and of itself, it is racist to have done so. You are admitting that most of the impoverished in this country are non-white, which in and of itself, is evidence of institutional racism which would create this, yet which so many racists deny even exists... ironically. Then you are saying to them, as I said above, that they should simply be thankful they are able to eat and drink water. This is truly arrogant, as you yourself should also be thankful, if you are not.

thank you for making it so clear to me why racism exists: idiocy, stupidty, ignorance.

Last edited:
What am I trying to say?

That they should be thankful they are not starving, dying of dehydration, living without shelter, being hacked to death by militants roaming the countryside, as do those living in absolute poverty and in some countries with political unrest... something along those lines, since the poverty you are referring to, that others live in, is absolute poverty, as experienced in third world countries. No human should ever have to endure that, and if that were the case in America, I doubt we would be deemed so great, able, or credible. So, be thankful, for your own pride, that we don't have absolute poverty here. By definition, the poverty in America is relative poverty, if it is not absolute poverty (the level at which basic nutrition isn't possible).

I think it is hilarious you chose this fact, because in and of itself, it is racist to have done so. You are admitting that most of the impoverished in this country are non-white, which in and of itself, is evidence of institutional racism which would create this, yet which so many racists deny even exists... ironically. Then you are saying to them, as I said above, that they should simply be thankful they are able to eat and drink water. This is truly arrogant, as you yourself should also be thankful, if you are not.

thank you for making it so clear to me why racism exists: idiocy, stupidty, ignorance.

Whats your thoughts on affirmative action?

Pretending there is not a problem is "retarted".

Shit, half of the black women have herpes, should we just ignore these things?

tank if most people are given the blood test for herpes they will turn up positive....have you had the test?

i have herpes simplex 1 or fever blisters.....

What am I trying to say?

Whats your thoughts on affirmative action?

tony dont you live in a white zone? i thought most of wv was one....

Forum List

Back