Is this section just a place for disgruntled whites to hate on blacks?

newpolitics

vegan atheist indy
Sep 27, 2008
That is all I see... it is pathetic. Don't you have a better outlet for your frustrations than to blame everything on black people? You people are fucking retarded.

wait until you get some stuff from Bass 2.0 or Sunniman

There's plenty of hate whitey and get the jew going on to fill anyones hate bucket

I'm sorry to hear that your hate is an overflowing bucket. You have my sincerest condolences.

It's ok. I use the over flow to make waffles. Everybody likes waffles, but to keep the hate going I hide the butter and syrup.

:muahaha:

That is all I see... it is pathetic. Don't you have a better outlet for your frustrations than to blame everything on black people? You people are fucking retarded.

Don't tell me your one of those super lefties that wants to help these people. You believe they have been held back for 250 years and thats why they act out in violence in every city in this country. You'll help them til they steal from you, rape someone you love, or kill you or someone you love. Now thats retarded

I am sure that our disgruntled blacks can hate on some whites. And the hispanics they can hate on us too. :cuckoo:

Are you refering to white hispanics or black hispanics? You do understrand Hispanic is not a race...right?

Most hispanics are caucasian, so why would they need to hate other caucasians? You ain't got nothing they dont have...Nothing. Well, you do have something most dont have..a delusional belief of superiority.

Last edited:

Don't tell me your one of those super lefties that wants to help these people. You believe they have been held back for 250 years and thats why they act out in violence in every city in this country. You'll help them til they steal from you, rape someone you love, or kill you or someone you love. Now thats retarded

Well, you just answered my question. Thank you.

Forum List

Back