Is this section just a place for disgruntled whites to hate on blacks?

That is all I see... it is pathetic. Don't you have a better outlet for your frustrations than to blame everything on black people? You people are fucking retarded.

And why do blacks blame whites for all their failures?

I don't know... maybe because 200 years ago, we ENSLAVED them. I think you'd hold a bit of a grudge if you had great great grandparents who were enslaved by the same people running society today, especially when that racism is still strong. We owe this country to them. This country was built on the sweat and toil they put in for years, without pay, with NO thanks, only hatred and racism, murder, rape, etc... You would be pretty FUCKING PISSED OFF, and don't tell me you wouldn't be. I think they have been incredibily well behaved considering. MLK was a genius. Malcolm X would have been more my style, and the black Panthers, and I am white guy, but I can imagine how I would feel if I were black and got this attitude from honkeys like you... Back to my point: it was because of the slaves we even had tobacco crops that brought in as much industry as it did, which kickstarted this country. Without the slaves, we wouldn't be what we are today, so I think we owe them and their descendants a bit of gratitude. Fuck all of you racist assholes. Get an education. This is coming from a white American, fyi. It just makes you people look really really stupid, which makes sense, because you are incredibly, incredibly dumb.

You're a bunch of white honkeys who don't know shit about the world or life. You create these little worlds where you make up your own stories about reality, but you are so far removed. Anyone with such distorted perceptions of other people have to far removed from reality, otherwise their perceptions and beliefs would fall apart, and likely their identity. It's sad.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

That is all I see... it is pathetic. Don't you have a better outlet for your frustrations than to blame everything on black people? You people are fucking retarded.

I don't know... maybe because 200 years ago, we ENSLAVED them. I think you'd hold a bit of a grudge if you had great great grandparents who were enslaved by the same people running society today, especially when that racism is still strong. We owe this country to them. This country was built on the sweat and toil they put in for years, without pay, with NO thanks, only hatred and racism, murder, rape, etc... You would be pretty FUCKING PISSED OFF, and don't tell me you wouldn't be. I think they have been incredibily well behaved considering. MLK was a genius. Malcolm X would have been more my style, and the black Panthers, and I am white guy, but I can imagine how I would feel if I were black and got this attitude from honkeys like you... Back to my point: it was because of the slaves we even had tobacco crops that brought in as much industry as it did, which kickstarted this country. Without the slaves, we wouldn't be what we are today, so I think we owe them and their descendants a bit of gratitude. Fuck all of you racist assholes. Get an education. This is coming from a white American, fyi. It just makes you people look really really stupid, which makes sense, because you are incredibly, incredibly dumb.

You're a bunch of white honkeys who don't know shit about the world or life. You create these little worlds where you make up your own stories about reality, but you are so far removed. Anyone with such distorted perceptions of other people have to far removed from reality, otherwise their perceptions and beliefs would fall apart, and likely their identity. It's sad.

Thank goodness I'm not a 'white honkey'. That would really suck.

That they should be thankful they are not starving, dying of dehydration, living without shelter, being hacked to death by militants roaming the countryside, as do those living in absolute poverty and in some countries with political unrest... something along those lines, since the poverty you are referring to, that others live in, is absolute poverty, as experienced in third world countries. No human should ever have to endure that, and if that were the case in America, I doubt we would be deemed so great, able, or credible. So, be thankful, for your own pride, that we don't have absolute poverty here. By definition, the poverty in America is relative poverty, if it is not absolute poverty (the level at which basic nutrition isn't possible).

I think it is hilarious you chose this fact, because in and of itself, it is racist to have done so. You are admitting that most of the impoverished in this country are non-white, which in and of itself, is evidence of institutional racism which would create this, yet which so many racists deny even exists... ironically. Then you are saying to them, as I said above, that they should simply be thankful they are able to eat and drink water. This is truly arrogant, as you yourself should also be thankful, if you are not.

thank you for making it so clear to me why racism exists: idiocy, stupidty, ignorance.

Whats your thoughts on affirmative action?

tony dont you live in a white zone? i thought most of wv was one....

Yea I live in an a mostly white county. I grew up in an all white county. The first time I saw with my own eyes someone who was not white was when I graduated HS.

That makes racism kind of hard for me. I dont have to deal with it. It is a non issue in my daily life.

The reason I asked about affirmative action is that it seems like racism to me. To tell a group they can not compete with whites and they need special help seems racist to me. But what do I know.

Another white guilt liberal who is trying way too hard to get people to like him by trying super dooper hard to prove he's not a racist, so underwhelming........

Pretending there is not a problem is "retarted".

Shit, half of the black women have herpes, should we just ignore these things?

60% of white women have HPV. So what?

Whites are no better than anyone else, period.

Another white guilt liberal who is trying way too hard to get people to like him by trying super dooper hard to prove he's not a racist, so underwhelming........

Yeah, that's it... thank you for making it so clear to me what my underlying motives are. I had no idea. I just want all of you racists to like me... you complete me.

Jesus Christ, fuckwit, if you don't like it, ignore it. No one makes you poke your head into these moronic racist threads, you're never going to change their minds, why bother?

When a dog behaves poorly we blame the owner, when blacks behave poorly we blame whites.

newpolitics, you make blacks sound like pets that were raised incorrectly.

The Japanese were nuked, the Jews went threw a holocaust, how are those groups doing today?

Blacks on average have low IQ's and high testosterone levels, thats why blacks behave the same way they do everywhere in the world.

When a dog behaves poorly we blame the owner, when blacks behave poorly we blame whites.

The Japanese were nuked, the Jews went threw a holocaust, how are those groups doing today?

Blacks on average have low IQ's and high testosterone levels, thats why blacks behave the same way they do everywhere in the world.

So every black person behaves exactly the same?

On the average, yes.

Higher crime rates, broken familys, STD's, poverty......

Jews have their own religion, or an idea of who they are. Something that is their that nobody can take away from them. They have their own book for Christs sake, the one that started the three major world religions. That is somewhat noteworthy. The japanese were nuked, IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. They still had their country after the bombs dropped. We didn't invade and enslave them and take away their dignity.

We totally disenfranchised the blacks when we took them away from their homeland and enslaved them. They didn't have any remnants of identity as a people. They have to recreate themselves and their culture, and in my opinion, have done a valiant job. Hip hop music is among the most popular music. They CREATED JAZZ, the greatest American Artform. They are successfuly professional athletes, businessmen, artists... They are every bit as smart and capable as whites are, yet, there is still institutional racism in this country, and can be shown. That is not acceptable to me anymore. These ancient attitudes of racism, sexism, homophobia... need to go, forever. They hold us all back.

Last edited:

Jews have their own religion, or an idea of who they are. Something that is their that nobody can take away from them. They have their own book for Christs sake, the one that started the three major world religions. That is somewhat noteworthy. The japanese were nuked, IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. They still had their country after the bombs dropped. We didn't invade and enslave them and take away their dignity.

We totally disenfranchised the blacks when we took them away from their homeland and enslaved them. They didn't have any remnants of identity as a people. They have to recreate themselves and their culture, and in my opinion, have done a valiant job. Hip hop music is among the most popular music. They CREATED JAZZ, the greatest American Artform. They are successfuly professional athletes, businessmen, artists... They are every bit as smart and capable as whites are, yet, there is still institutional racism in this country, and can be shown. That is not acceptable to me anymore. These ancient attitudes of racism, sexism, homophobia... need to go, forever. They hold us all back.

I am not a racist but I would like to point out that you talk about african americans like a mother who is defending her "slow" child.

newpolitics,

Do you think blacks were inslaved because of their skin color?

newpolitics,

Do you think blacks were inslaved because of their skin color?

They were enslaved because they were available. All races, nationalities, ethnicities, etc, in that age of Exploration on all continents practiced slavery. In North America later, the law linked slavery and African or African American lineage.

Your weak headed comments reveal your lack of intellect and of moral character.

You guys will all be dead in the next two generations, and since you are unable to recruit, you will be forgotten. Too bad.

Forum List

Back