Is this Kosher

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
Probably I should already know this but I am still rather hapless in trying to transfer videos and pictures and info from one electronic device to another. If I see a funny video on Facebook that I would like to share on a forum here is that taboo or what is the proper etiquette? Thank you

Probably I should already know this but I am still rather hapless in trying to transfer videos and pictures and info from one electronic device to another. If I see a funny video on Facebook that I would like to share on a forum here is that taboo or what is the proper etiquette? Thank you

Usually you just link it, no?

Note that in the new software don't use the "insert video" button --- that's for uploading your own. Use the three dots "insert" button.

Thanks for trying to help pogo but even that is way over my head. I need to get my daughter to school me in that as I react a lot better to visual instruction. I think my question is more of a policy one wondering if the mods are not keen on using content that includes people’s names on them.

Thanks for trying to help pogo but even that is way over my head. I need to get my daughter to school me in that as I react a lot better to visual instruction. I think my question is more of a policy one wondering if the mods are not keen on using content that includes people’s names on them.
We get copies of Twitter posts with people's names all the time. Would there be a difference? (I'm not on FB)

Other than warnings about graphic content I've never seen any restrictions on what or whose video you can post. :dunno:

Seems to me if somebody puts a video on Nosebook they are by definition broadcasting it to the world, no?

If you're wondering whether it's ok to post videos from FB - in my view, it's the same as posting videos from YouTube, not against any rules or such.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back