Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Harsh Insults

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Cursing

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
I enjoy watching people making fools of themselves on game shows.

This is one of my favorites

12250178_1714181722146160_550941174659379207_n.jpg

Loved it! Watched the whole clip. I need to see that movie (hubby would think it's dumb, which it is, but a funny dumb..... ) can't wait to see it! Thanks for sharing!! :)

I enjoy watching people making fools of themselves on game shows.

This is one of my favorites

12250178_1714181722146160_550941174659379207_n.jpg

I like it, hubby doesn't so I don't really watch it much anymore.... the few episodes we watched were hilarious. I liked "Jay Walking" on The Tonight Show too for the same reason - I was like.. that can't be possible people are that dumb....

I refuse to look up the name of that show... but I should know it..... I have "How I Met Your Mother" stuck in my head..... I'll post here when it comes to me. I know there are 3 nerdy guys, 1 nerdy girl and 1 cute girl......

I refuse to look up the name of that show... but I should know it..... I have "How I Met Your Mother" stuck in my head..... I'll post here when it comes to me. I know there are 3 nerdy guys, 1 nerdy girl and 1 cute girl......

I just posted a clip from it

.... I guess I should I have included barfing.... I think that's pretty funny (but not to watch or smell IRL.. gross) but better than shit......

I just posted a clip from it

Yeah I know but it doesn't say the name of the show... which I still can't remember.... I didn't watch the clip.. cause I want to remember it on my own......

I keep thinking there's something scientific in the name of it....

Forum List

Back