The difference between guts and balls.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
We've all heard about people having Guts or Balls,
But do you really know the difference between them?
In an effort to keep you informed, here are the definitions:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the Guts to ask: 'Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?'

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the Balls to say: 'You're next, Chubby.'

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions.

Medically, speaking there is No difference in the outcome. Both result in serious bodily injury or death.

It would be better to have both................

"If you're still flying, when you land, let's have a threesome with the next door neighbor".

So basically you think being as asshole to your wife is gutsy
22437.jpg

not a buzz kill for me....skull always speaks highly of his wife...when he speaks of her...shows a lot of respect for the women he opted to marry....i see his point totally....

call me a buzz kill and i will just fire up lol

not a buzz kill for me....skull always speaks highly of his wife...when he speaks of her...shows a lot of respect for the women he opted to marry....i see his point totally....

call me a buzz kill and i will just fire up lol

Hey I love a joke as much as anyone especially the raunchy ones but I would never make my wife the object of a joke

Don't get me wrong we rib each other all the time in good fun I just never ever say anything disrespectful

• Banned
So basically you think being as asshole to your wife is gutsy
Did I say that? I think I did not. And how did you reach that conclusipn, based on the outcome of injury or death to the husband. If anything, it shows that being stupid has consequences.

And, finally, it was just a joke. Lighten up.

Forum List

Back