• Cursing

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
So many overplayed topics, yet, people continue to think they are funny.....

Which are funny no matter what and which are overplayed?

What would you say is your "type" of sense of humor (juvenile? black humor? witty/creative?)

I find none of those humorous on their own.

Are we suppose to put a checkmark by the ones we do find humorous?

I'm more of a slapstick/pun kind of clown.

"All the world is a stage" - Shakespeare -

You can find humor in anything.

Last edited:
Dark/Barracks but really funny is funny, though if pointed at me won't end well....but if it is really funny I will chuckle as I type my response.

Last edited:
"All the world is a stage" - Shakespeare -

You can find humor in anything.

Seem the kind listed above shows most on this board... or maybe it's the threads I go to.

A lot of very immature behavior - makes me think that deep down we all still must be 12....

Humor often hinges on the uncomfortable, yet common. Everyone has an opinion on boobs.

Humor often hinges on the uncomfortable, yet common. Everyone has an opinion on boobs.

I don't think boobs are "funny" - I guess it's funny when guys make a fuss about it... like that scene in Liar Liar, I do admit that is funny - but the whole movie is funny.... outright honesty is always funny...... because it's so rare....

I think pranks are VERY funny.

Especially one's where people get startled - I also think it's funny when people get stark raving mad and throw a temper tantrum......

So many overplayed topics, yet, people continue to think they are funny.....

Which are funny no matter what and which are overplayed?

What would you say is your "type" of sense of humor (juvenile? black humor? witty/creative?)

South Park's 'queef' episode(s) had me rolling on the floor laughing. Especially the Road Warrior one. :)

The best part is around 1:45 - he starts screaming etc. The quality is not good but I like the way the guy moves back cause he knows his friend is going to go nuts.....

Lots of humour in "The West Wing" intelligent and subtle.

One scene a Secret Service agent and Deputy Chief of Staff are walking through the hall together and the Deputy's giving the Secret Service guy some teasing to which he smoothly responds,

"You know I can kill you and just make up a reason why."

:)

Forum List

Back