Is this guy the biggest ass in congress?

Where do dead people spend their money?

Maybe it's a family business and the family scrimped and saved and created something and want to pass it on to their children.Well you Libs wouldn't know about sacrifice and working hard and trying to make a better life for their loved ones.You guys want government and guys like Weiner to steal it from those that EARNED it and have them give it to people like you.

What an idea people go out and put something together and the typical LIB attitude is they don't understand that concept,it''s totally foreign to them.Unreal.:(

if it were the family business then it would already be owned jointly by the family and the person's demise wouldn't make a difference.

once again... people who aren't beneficiaries of these policies fighting for the right of rights of rich people not to pay their fair share.

Class warfare a favorite tactic of the libs along with racial and ethnic. Divide people into little groups and pit those groups against each other when it serves the purpose of advancing their agenda. thats ok though is all for the greater good.:doubt:

There's a big problem coming and it should scare each and every one of us.I saw a little bit of the promo for 60 minutes tonight and it scared me so much I couldn't watch it.

Every thing that has been done to get this economy going again will be in vein because State after State is on the road to bankruptcy.They will need to be bailed out and it will undo whatever little gains we have made so far.They said the WH does not even want to think about what will happen if this comes to be true.

vain

Doesn't matter. That money is theirs to do with what they will. It has already been taxed enough.

You do realize that the death tax is one of the biggest killer of small businesses don't you? A person whose business might be worth millions does not necessarily produce enough income to offset the death tax. For example a dairy business where there is a lot of land value but relatively little income in comparison. People would not be able to leave this business in the family because the fucking government wants to take 55% of the value.

So the message from the government is, "Don't expect to be able to pass your business on to your progeny because we're going to steal it out from under you"

Oh please. By time someone with all that money dies, they have already given it to family. If they haven't, it's because there is no one in their family they want to give it to.

Does everything have to be explained?

The fucking government has no business stealing the estates of citizens merely because they had the misfortune of dying.

I guess you CAN take it with you?

Oh that's Wiener-wagger isn't it? Yeah, he's a douche. Right up their with Bawney Fwank, and Fuck Rangel.

Anthony Wiener is one of the few Democrats with a spine.

Happily, anarchists and commies seem to hate his "simple" notion that...yes Virginia..taxes are what citizens pay to have a civil society.
That isn't a spine. That's a stick up his ass. The guy's yet another community activist gone 'pro'. Worked previously for Mediamatters.

Oh please. By time someone with all that money dies, they have already given it to family. If they haven't, it's because there is no one in their family they want to give it to.

The fucking government has no business stealing the estates of citizens merely because they had the misfortune of dying.

Dead or alive, Hairnet, when did it become the Government's property unless they were named in the fucking will? And rest assured, Money IS property that has already been taxed once.

vein a tube through which yer blood flows.

Since when did you become the board typo police? Check out the last post - in response to your 'aberration' head's up - we can all play that game - til the cows come home...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...-fox-news-makes-you-stupid-4.html#post3107859

Geez you spell a word wrong and they nail yer ass for it.....I guess I was a little angry when I wrote it. I'm not perfect like some people that's my problem.

:eusa_pray:

This is one of my pet hates - I don't think estates should be taxed. They've already paid tax on their earnings. But let's say they do tax them, what gives the govt the right to get that money? Why does the govt deserve to get that money? They don't. Let the person whose money it is decide - if it needs to be taxed at all...

i agree......especially since they will use that money for their own little earmarks....and knowing the Govt.,it will be blown......hey if my folkes built something up and then they are gone....the ONLY earmark i wanna see it go to is my families earmarks.....i in turn will leave it to my Son for his earmarks.....screw the govt and their earmarks....

no but maybe your kids can use it dickhead......or are you one of those who feel the Govt is entitled to it and your kids aren't.....

Anthony Wiener is one of the few Democrats with a spine.

Happily, anarchists and commies seem to hate his "simple" notion that...yes Virginia..taxes are what citizens pay to have a civil society.
That isn't a spine. That's a stick up his ass. The guy's yet another community activist gone 'pro'. Worked previously for Mediamatters.

Naw..it's a spine. That's what a person looks like when they don't capitulate every time they get opposition.

so the 50% of you dumbasses who pay zero federal taxes would then be the "anarchists and commies" of which you speak? The other 50% of us are the Real Americans.

Is a Real American anything like Live Nude Girls? Considering Presidents Bush and Reagan were anti-government conservatives, did that make them anarchists? Oh and by the way since the fall of the Berlin Wall and the collapse of the USSR being called a Commie or Red are no longer derogatory adjectives. Besides I've only found about 14 people on these Message Boards who actually know what a Communist is. What it isn't is someone who disagrees with you.

If You think Bush was anti government conservative, Then you are a real lefty. Well I guess compared to Obama anybody looks like a right winger

When Eisenhower was President, Obama would have been considered a Moderate Republican. That's how far to the right the GOP has drifted since that time and goes a long way in explaining why so many (such as myself) Moderate Republicans have become Independents.

Being a student of political science or history is not a necessity for a discussion of either subject. But a clear, absolute understanding that neither commenced on the date of the discussant's birth is (a necessity).

Is a Real American anything like Live Nude Girls? Considering Presidents Bush and Reagan were anti-government conservatives, did that make them anarchists? Oh and by the way since the fall of the Berlin Wall and the collapse of the USSR being called a Commie or Red are no longer derogatory adjectives. Besides I've only found about 14 people on these Message Boards who actually know what a Communist is. What it isn't is someone who disagrees with you.

If You think Bush was anti government conservative, Then you are a real lefty. Well I guess compared to Obama anybody looks like a right winger

When Eisenhower was President, Obama would have been considered a Moderate Republican. That's how far to the right the GOP has drifted since that time and goes a long way in explaining why so many (such as myself) Moderate Republicans have become Independents.

Being a student of political science or history is not a necessity for a discussion of either subject. But a clear, absolute understanding that neither commenced on the date of the discussant's birth is (a necessity).

We ran a certified moderate last Prez. election, and have moderate Senators and House Reps. So that's BS.

America agrees with us, and sorry to break this to you dude, but looks like you may have been a RINO.

Doesn't matter. That money is theirs to do with what they will. It has already been taxed enough.

You do realize that the death tax is one of the biggest killer of small businesses don't you? A person whose business might be worth millions does not necessarily produce enough income to offset the death tax. For example a dairy business where there is a lot of land value but relatively little income in comparison. People would not be able to leave this business in the family because the fucking government wants to take 55% of the value.

So the message from the government is, "Don't expect to be able to pass your business on to your progeny because we're going to steal it out from under you"

Most businesses are incorporated and have perpetual life.

Based on your post, I do believe you're talking out of your ass.

And if you knew anything about corporations, especially closely held S corps, you'd know that the stock held by a business owner is part of the value of his estate.

Maybe it's a family business and the family scrimped and saved and created something and want to pass it on to their children.Well you Libs wouldn't know about sacrifice and working hard and trying to make a better life for their loved ones.You guys want government and guys like Weiner to steal it from those that EARNED it and have them give it to people like you.

What an idea people go out and put something together and the typical LIB attitude is they don't understand that concept,it''s totally foreign to them.Unreal.:(

if it were the family business then it would already be owned jointly by the family and the person's demise wouldn't make a difference.

once again... people who aren't beneficiaries of these policies fighting for the right of rights of rich people not to pay their fair share.
They've paid their fair share once already. How many fair shares do you want them to pay?

And by "them", I mean anyone who leaves an estate.

This little buttmunch Weiner from my State....He was screaming at the Fox lady..."unearned" income he calls it.The family that was to get the whole inheritance should not get it ALL because it was UNEARNED income....Who the fuck earned it then.So the little peckers argument goes like this. The family doesn't get the whole thing because they didn't earn it,so now 50% - 60% must go to the government.....

Why because they earned it.

I bet every Lib on this board feels that 50 % -60 % going to the government is not nearly enough..They probably would agree to 90% going to Uncle Sam.

It is, by definition, unearned income to the heirs.

And I don't speak for all "Libs" on this board, but yeah I'd like to see a 90% tax above a certain threshold. I'm sick of the fucking aristocracy around here. Among other things, they form aggressive media campaigns to convince people like you that electing their shills will somehow benefit you.

Most businesses are incorporated and have perpetual life.

Based on your post, I do believe you're talking out of your ass.

And if you knew anything about corporations, especially closely held S corps, you'd know that the stock held by a business owner is part of the value of his estate.

Yeah, it's an asset like any other. If the estate is worth $5M, I find it highly unlikely that more than 65% of that amount is in stocks in a closely held company. If one is concerned about that, he can start broadcasting his stock during his life.

Forum List

Back