Is this guy the biggest ass in congress?

Where do dead people spend their money?

Doesn't matter. That money is theirs to do with what they will. It has already been taxed enough.

You do realize that the death tax is one of the biggest killer of small businesses don't you? A person whose business might be worth millions does not necessarily produce enough income to offset the death tax. For example a dairy business where there is a lot of land value but relatively little income in comparison. People would not be able to leave this business in the family because the fucking government wants to take 55% of the value.

So the message from the government is, "Don't expect to be able to pass your business on to your progeny because we're going to steal it out from under you"

Most businesses are incorporated and have perpetual life.

Based on your post, I do believe you're talking out of your ass.

Bald R. Dash

Businesses do not have perpetual life - they only exist as long as they have sufficient cash to support their operations.

A Death Tax drains cash out of the business to the point where it will need to be mortgaged or sold to pay the Death Tax Bill.

so the 50% of you dumbasses who pay zero federal taxes would then be the "anarchists and commies" of which you speak? The other 50% of us are the Real Americans.

Is a Real American anything like Live Nude Girls? Considering Presidents Bush and Reagan were anti-government conservatives, did that make them anarchists? Oh and by the way since the fall of the Berlin Wall and the collapse of the USSR being called a Commie or Red are no longer derogatory adjectives. Besides I've only found about 14 people on these Message Boards who actually know what a Communist is. What it isn't is someone who disagrees with you.

Reagan and BushII were probably the worst Presidents in terms of the economy (and just about everything else). Even BushI saw that.

:muahaha:

You're killing me Swallow. :lol:

Doesn't matter. That money is theirs to do with what they will. It has already been taxed enough.

You do realize that the death tax is one of the biggest killer of small businesses don't you? A person whose business might be worth millions does not necessarily produce enough income to offset the death tax. For example a dairy business where there is a lot of land value but relatively little income in comparison. People would not be able to leave this business in the family because the fucking government wants to take 55% of the value.

So the message from the government is, "Don't expect to be able to pass your business on to your progeny because we're going to steal it out from under you"

Bald R. Dash

Businesses do not have perpetual life - they only exist as long as they have sufficient cash to support their operations.

A Death Tax drains cash out of the business to the point where it will need to be mortgaged or sold to pay the Death Tax Bill.

Incorporated businesses don't pay a death tax, dood. When the owner dies, his/her personal assets are taxed, if he/she is in the 0.3% of people subject to an estate tax.

Bald R. Dash

Incorporated businesses don't pay a death tax, dood. When the owner dies, his/her personal assets are taxed, if he/she is in the 0.3% of people subject to an estate tax.

Sophistry. The owner's stock in the company would have to be sold to someone else in order to pay off the taxes, thus either eliminating or diluting the heirs ownership of and control of the business.

And once again, you display a complete an utter disregard for the rights of a minority.

What a sad way to live - eaten up with Pea Green Envy over that .3%.

Bald R. Dash

Sophistry. The owner's stock in the company would have to be sold to someone else in order to pay off the taxes, thus either eliminating or diluting the heirs ownership of and control of the business.

And once again, you display a complete an utter disregard for the rights of a minority.

Oh my. :eek: The poor, downtrodden top 0.3%. Yeessssss, it just MUST be about envy.

If your against it on principle, that's one thing. But arguing that it kills business is really about as silly as a rainbow afro wig.

Oh my. :eek: The poor, downtrodden top 0.3%. Yeessssss, it just MUST be about envy.

If your against it on principle, that's one thing. But arguing that it kills business is really about as silly as a rainbow afro wig.

You are just yet another class warfare moron who neither understands nor respects The Constitution.

You are just yet another class warfare moron who neither understands nor respects The Constitution.

:lol: You kill me, Boe, you really do.

Devoid of ideas? Just say "CONSTITUTION!" as if it's a coherent argument.

Is a Real American anything like Live Nude Girls? Considering Presidents Bush and Reagan were anti-government conservatives, did that make them anarchists? Oh and by the way since the fall of the Berlin Wall and the collapse of the USSR being called a Commie or Red are no longer derogatory adjectives. Besides I've only found about 14 people on these Message Boards who actually know what a Communist is. What it isn't is someone who disagrees with you.

Reagan and BushII were probably the worst Presidents in terms of the economy (and just about everything else). Even BushI saw that.

:muahaha:

You're killing me Swallow. :lol:

Woohoo..another faggot after my jiz..

Go bark up someone elses tree..

Mudflaps.

so the 50% of you dumbasses who pay zero federal taxes would then be the "anarchists and commies" of which you speak? The other 50% of us are the Real Americans.

Agree - however, Reagan covered his ass with both hands, whereas Bush always seemed to have his thumb up his. I was a Republican when Reagan was Governor. His idea of balancing the State budget was shutting down prisons, out-patient free clinics and raising the University of California's incidental fees. I worked at UCLA at the time.

When he became President he was instrumental in opening us up to the free market which signaled the shut-down of the United States of America. IMO these are the final days of a plan to turn the U.S. into a 3rd World country by destroying the Middle Class (which the Republicans have almost successfully accomplished with more than a little help from their BFFs, the Democrats).

Tricky Dick Nixon balked at introducing that economic system when he was President.

Bravo Anthony.

Are all republicans as easily fooled as their congressmen? It would seem so, another example below.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCRnuIDPrPM[/ame]

"it's not you're money you're dead" :roll: I feel like snapping his little pencil neck "

Oh please, Congress is full of asses jockeying for that position. The $30 billion Bush and Company up and gave the Banks and Wall Street shysters wasn't his money either. Did you squawk about that?

The way I see it, Congress is on one side and the American people on the other. Siding with any of these jokers is fraternizing with the enemy.

All CONSERVATIVES I know screamed about that shit. It's the Dems and fakes ass Republican's that supported that shit. actually the most if the Banks paid back thier TARP money, which just gave Obama more to spend.:cuckoo:

Anthony Wiener is one of the few Democrats with a spine.

Happily, anarchists and commies seem to hate his "simple" notion that...yes Virginia..taxes are what citizens pay to have a civil society.

If You think Bush was anti government conservative, Then you are a real lefty. Well I guess compared to Obama anybody looks like a right winger

Anthony Wiener is one of the few Democrats with a spine.

Happily, anarchists and commies seem to hate his "simple" notion that...yes Virginia..taxes are what citizens pay to have a civil society.
If he is the only dimwit with a spine, that explains alot for the last two years.

Biggest ass in Congress:

mitch-mcconnell-collage.jpg

Toss up between him and this guy:

225px-Jon_Kyl%2C_official_109th_Congress_photo.jpg

(Jon Kyl)
No, pelosi!!

Forum List

Back