Is this guy the biggest ass in congress?

It's no wonder right wingers hate Anthony. They love John Boehner, caught by video tape passing out bribes on the house floor. Congress makes the laws so passing out bribes from the tobacco companies just before a vote isn't against the law. So the right says, "More power to him".

Besides, the tobacco companies "won".

Imagine what this country could be like without this constant right wing "War on the Middle Class".

Last edited by a moderator:
Anthony Wiener is one of the few Democrats with a spine.

Happily, anarchists and commies seem to hate his "simple" notion that...yes Virginia..taxes are what citizens pay to have a civil society.

He's just like that guy from Florida that mouthed off just to get votes.....but for some reason it didn't work for him this year. Alan Grayson

Wonder why?

Alan Grayson was 100% correct.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usmvYOPfco[/ame]

And from Arizona!

Death by Budget Cuts: Arizona Governor Slashes Funding for Transplant Program | Health | Change.org

Happily, anarchists and commies seem to hate his "simple" notion that...yes Virginia..taxes are what citizens pay to have a civil society.

He's just like that guy from Florida that mouthed off just to get votes.....but for some reason it didn't work for him this year. Alan Grayson

Wonder why?
Because he is a Liberal in a very Conservative district of Orlando, who won on Obama's coattails in 2008.
I just went looking for the Bill O'Lielly lie I heard the other night. I found it on his site, but he chopped off his lie at the end:
And the absolute dumbest statement was uttered by Congressman Alan Grayson, who said "Republicans want you to die quickly if you get sick." The Factor pointed out that "Congressman Grayson's job died very quickly when he was voted out after one term."

On his show, he ended that comment with: "And he is in a very Liberal district". That's a LIE. No wonder he left it off his site.
clear.gif

Where do dead people spend their money?

Doesn't matter. That money is theirs to do with what they will. It has already been taxed enough.

You do realize that the death tax is one of the biggest killer of small businesses don't you? A person whose business might be worth millions does not necessarily produce enough income to offset the death tax. For example a dairy business where there is a lot of land value but relatively little income in comparison. People would not be able to leave this business in the family because the fucking government wants to take 55% of the value.

So the message from the government is, "Don't expect to be able to pass your business on to your progeny because we're going to steal it out from under you"

Doesn't matter. That money is theirs to do with what they will. It has already been taxed enough.

You do realize that the death tax is one of the biggest killer of small businesses don't you? A person whose business might be worth millions does not necessarily produce enough income to offset the death tax. For example a dairy business where there is a lot of land value but relatively little income in comparison. People would not be able to leave this business in the family because the fucking government wants to take 55% of the value.

So the message from the government is, "Don't expect to be able to pass your business on to your progeny because we're going to steal it out from under you"

Oh please. By time someone with all that money dies, they have already given it to family. If they haven't, it's because there is no one in their family they want to give it to.

Does everything have to be explained?

so the 50% of you dumbasses who pay zero federal taxes would then be the "anarchists and commies" of which you speak? The other 50% of us are the Real Americans.

I like Anthony Weiner.

The Democrat Party needs a lot more like him. The Republicans don't like him because he gets right up in their face which is something they're not used to. They much prefer a blatantly corrupt cry-baby like Boehner.

Oh please. By time someone with all that money dies, they have already given it to family. If they haven't, it's because there is no one in their family they want to give it to.

Does everything have to be explained?

The fucking government has no business stealing the estates of citizens merely because they had the misfortune of dying.

After Grayson is gone, the title of worst Douchbag in Congress will be retired.

But Weiner is remarkable for his candor and his crassness. "You won't be paying it, you are already dead.."

After Grayson is gone, the title of worst Douchbag in Congress will be retired.

But Weiner is remarkable for his candor and his crassness. "You won't be paying it, you are already dead.."

I don't know. Harry Reid showed he was a real tool when he whined that he had the right to spend our money this week.

I'd have to give it to him over Weiner hands down.

so the 50% of you dumbasses who pay zero federal taxes would then be the "anarchists and commies" of which you speak? The other 50% of us are the Real Americans.

Is a Real American anything like Live Nude Girls? Considering Presidents Bush and Reagan were anti-government conservatives, did that make them anarchists? Oh and by the way since the fall of the Berlin Wall and the collapse of the USSR being called a Commie or Red are no longer derogatory adjectives. Besides I've only found about 14 people on these Message Boards who actually know what a Communist is. What it isn't is someone who disagrees with you.

I'd like to smack this guy so hard he'd loose 30 points of IQ.

I didn't know that IQ could be negative.

Although, after months of exposure to TM, I should have realized it could.

Most businesses are incorporated and have perpetual life.

Based on your post, I do believe you're talking out of your ass.

Me?

My tax burden probably pays for your welfare.

Is a Real American anything like Live Nude Girls? Considering Presidents Bush and Reagan were anti-government conservatives, did that make them anarchists? Oh and by the way since the fall of the Berlin Wall and the collapse of the USSR being called a Commie or Red are no longer derogatory adjectives. Besides I've only found about 14 people on these Message Boards who actually know what a Communist is. What it isn't is someone who disagrees with you.

Reagan and BushII were probably the worst Presidents in terms of the economy (and just about everything else). Even BushI saw that.

Forum List

Back