Is this belief common among "conservatives"?

No.

You must have some massive arm muscles carrying around that huge fucking racism brush...

and you must have quads the size of volkswagens from jumping to conclusions.

:lol:

Not saying anything about Ravi in particular, but with some on here it's more like a very short step than a jump.

Some conservatives are racists, Jeremy. Some liberals are as well, but it is less common. Spank GHook and let's all get on with our day, okay?

No.

You must have some massive arm muscles carrying around that huge fucking racism brush...
:confused: How is asking using a racism brush?

Ghook is an idiot.

Oh, I dunno. Maybe the fact that you even had to ask that stupid question...

How about just saying.

"Look at what this idiot just said..."

blah blah herp derp blah blah
The sad fact is that there are "conservatives" that believe as Ghook believes and I wanted to know if any of them posted here.

If that offends you my apologies.

:confused: How is asking using a racism brush?

Ghook is an idiot.

How about just saying.

blah blah herp derp blah blah
The sad fact is that there are "conservatives" that believe as Ghook believes and I wanted to know if any of them posted here.

Just frustrated that so many on the left have this unwaivering notion that to be conservative you are, by default, racist.

And yes, it goes both ways with different issues.

No worries... moving on.

How about just saying.

Just frustrated that so many on the left have this unwaivering notion that to be conservative you are, by default, racist.

No worries... moving on.
:lol: I am frustrated that asking a question means I'm playing the race card to many...it works both ways.

btw, when I put conservative in parenthesis there is a reason.

No worries... moving on.
:lol: I am frustrated that asking a question means I'm playing the race card to many...it works both ways.

um, those were quotation marks.

sorry- i can't help myself

No worries... moving on.

:lol: Damn, and I was so proud of myself for spelling parenthesis correctly on the first try.

and you must have quads the size of volkswagens from jumping to conclusions.

:lol:

Not saying anything about Ravi in particular, but with some on here it's more like a very short step than a jump.

Some conservatives are racists, Jeremy. Some liberals are as well, but it is less common. Spank GHook and let's all get on with our day, okay?

Why do you think it is less common?

Why do you think it is less common?

Unfortunately, I think most racists want others of the same POV to hang around with and believe they will be more comfy on the outer edges of right-sided political groups. Not many tree huggers etc. welcome open racists.

:lol: Damn, and I was so proud of myself for spelling parenthesis correctly on the first try.

469758086_051b1dd752.jpg

You do realize that Kwaanza is the Black equivalent of White Power/White Supermacist Day don't you?
:confused:

What prompted you to ask such an illogical question? Do all women think the same and act the same way? Do all men think the same and act the same way? Do all Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, Independents, and others, who enjoy labels think the same way and act the same way?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back