Is this a good male body type?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
And do you think everyone with enough of hard work and discipline could become such a body type? Could I?

379458048_23858291019870729_3851277642094422201_n.jpg

Obviously no matter what you do, you would never look like that.
Just as I can't.
I have been thin built all my life. At 58, I am 6'4 and weigh about 220 lbs.
When I was younger I hovered between 200 - 205.
In order for you or I to look similar to this, it would require taking steroids.
We would never achieve this look without absurd number of hours a day in a gym, so many that you wouldn't be able to have a job.
People like this have the genes for it. If you don't have it in your gene pool - you cannot get it without extreme measures.

Just as I can't.
In order for you or I to look similar to this, it would require taking steroids.
We would never achieve this look without absurd number of hours a day in a gym, so many that you wouldn't be able to have a job.
People like this have the genes for it. If you don't have it in your gene pool - you cannot get it without extreme measures.

How do you know that I do not have the genes for it? I think im a mesomorph that means "muscle type" but a) i never do sports nor even move out of my flat and b) i really eat alot... even someone who is a muscle type would be fat living like me

The law of averages and percentages.
All I am saying is that in order for you to look like that, you would have to make drastic changes in everything you do - and - put in absurd number of hours a day in a gym.
Instead of trying to be somebody you are not - how about be a better version of who you are?
Don't eat so damn much, do some moderate exercising. Read a book or two, surround yourself with more positive people.
if you don't like what you see in the mirror, you don't have to get ridiculous about it and set yourself up for failure trying to look perfect.
Just set a goal to look better. That you can do.

Stay as you are Mortuary . All communities need a court jester and preferably a lump of lard who makes a fool of himself without realising . Team up with Turdy Tainted and make a great comic double act .

I think almost anyone can look like that with some hard work.

But, man, those shirts are douchey

Just as I can't.
This is the physique of a primadonna, not the physique of a man who produces good work and gets things done. More what I would expect of a gay Hollywood actor.

Forum List

Back