Is thinking a race is superior, racist?

Racism isn’t real you’ve been lied to

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
Answer my question n I will?

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
Answer my question first.

No. You've said there was no racism more than once and before you asked whatever question you claim to have asked. Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
Your another liar

If it bothers you when black racism is pointed out you should probably refrain from listening or reading about it.
It doesnt bother me because I know Black people cant practice racism.

Well, they say ignorance is bliss...

I just dislike when people change the subject when we are talking about some white racist or white racism..

The subject with you guys is always white racists and white racism. You never talk about anything else. The rest of us need a break from the tedious monotony of your white-racist-filled fantasy world from time to time.

This is the race and racism section.

This made me laugh. I was just thinking last night about all the times you've started a post with "This is the race and racism section."

What's ironic about this is that you don't even believe blacks can be racist. So for you, the "Racism" part in the title means "White Racism".

We are going to talk about white racism here.

Of course we are. We're also going to talk about black racism and other matters regarding race. To quote yourself: This is the race and racism section. It is not the "White Racism" section. Which means that this is a forum for discussing race and race relations, which in turn means that both whites and blacks can discuss matters of race, which in turn means that whites can talk about black racism when they see it.

If we were in the sports section I could understand your crying. You will get a break when you whites stop posting up your tedious monotony of racist threads lying about blacks. You don't get to do that and try telling us to shut up.

Who tried to shut you up? All I did was point out that all you guys talk about is white racism.

What I have said is what you call black racism isn't racism. And it isn't.

What you said was that I made it up. In other words, you called me a liar right out of the starting gate even before you even bothered to ask me questions about it. What's more, you had no justification whatsoever to do so. Finally, if a black guy spits on me because I'm white, I'm calling him what he is; a piece of shit racist. Then I'm going to beat the holy hell out of him.

We are talking about what whites have done to us and think hat is the same as saying we are better than whites,

You don't even believe blacks can be racist so for you, every discussion is about what whites have done.

"Let's see, what are we going to talk about today in the Race Relations/ Racism section. I know, I'll start a topic called 'This is the race and racism section' and we'll talk about what whites have done. Tomorrow I'll change things up a bit, start a thread titled 'A Road to Wealth for Blacks' and we'll talk about what whites have done. Asclepias has a real good discussion going on called 'Are Whites Ashamed?' and they're talking about what whites have done. Should be interesting."

Can you say "Broken record"?

Gotta love the honesty of some kids....

I hope Melissa hooked Tyler up with something special. :)

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to seeing the vids of black kids being that honest.

I know they're out there and will soon be posted.

I just dislike when people change the subject when we are talking about some white racist or white racism..

The subject with you guys is always white racists and white racism. You never talk about anything else. The rest of us need a break from the tedious monotony of your white-racist-filled fantasy world from time to time.

This made me laugh. I was just thinking last night about all the times you've started a post with "This is the race and racism section."

What's ironic about this is that you don't even believe blacks can be racist. So for you, the "Racism" part in the title means "White Racism".

Of course we are. We're also going to talk about black racism and other matters regarding race. To quote yourself: This is the race and racism section. It is not the "White Racism" section. Which means that this is a forum for discussing race and race relations, which in turn means that both whites and blacks can discuss matters of race, which in turn means that whites can talk about black racism when they see it.

If we were in the sports section I could understand your crying. You will get a break when you whites stop posting up your tedious monotony of racist threads lying about blacks. You don't get to do that and try telling us to shut up.

Who tried to shut you up? All I did was point out that all you guys talk about is white racism.

What I have said is what you call black racism isn't racism. And it isn't. We are talking about what whites have done to us and think hat is the same as saying we are better than whites,
Racism isn’t real you’ve been lied to
Youve been lied to if you think racism isnt real. Even the SCOTUS will tell you its real.

I don't know why you think they're not relevant since they're spouting the same shit every other black race baiter says. Namely, crying racism over things that are not.
You dont have to know why. If it bothers you when racism is pointed out you should probably refrain from listening or reading about it.

If it bothers you when black racism is pointed out you should probably refrain from listening or reading about it.

When you point out black racism instead if what you make up to be racism by blacks please let us know.

Already have. You rejected my story out of hand as a concoction based on no evidence other than that I am white. Then you asked me questions such as did I discipline him in front of other crew members or did I berate him. Do you remember asking me those questions? I answered those questions and every other one you asked regarding the incident. I told you that there was no one else in the vicinity and that I did not berate him, I merely asked him if he shouldn't be wearing gloves for the job he was doing.
I gave you everything there was to know about the incident and even after all that, you still couldn't bring yourself to even entertain the idea that he did what he did because I'm white.

Your most recent dodge was the bullshit about documented racial incidents when it didn't even occur to you that the incident involving myself was the first.i

This is the logic you use and your thought process on things like this. This sort of prosecution would never fly in a court of law and you would have been tossed from the courthouse clutching your copy of Uncle Tom's Cabin.

No, I rejected your story on the basis that you can't prove it was racist.

The fuck you did. You couldn't prove I was liar either but that didn't stop you from calling me one, did it? You called me a liar and claimed I made it up. It wasn't until later that you finally accepted that it actually happened and since then you've come up with every bullshit ploy you could find to twist it so the black guy was not racist. In fact, when you actually did start asking me questions about it, the questions were based on the assumption that 1.) I confronted him in front of other crew members and 2.) that I berated or verbally abused him.

He might have been mad at what happened on the job. If no one was in the vicinity how did the supervisor find out.

It was on a vessel and I was the captain which made me the supervisor. He didn't say or do anything at the time. But when he saw me confront the black deckhand on another safety matter a day or two later, he assumed I was singling them out and then confronted me. I denied it of course because I wasn't. I had worked with blacks before this and got along great with all of them and never had any real problems other than those that pop up in any workplace from time to time so this was somewhat of a shock to me.
We had the port captain come aboard and mediate the dispute but that came to nothing because his mind was made up. He spit on me in the company truck on the way to the office a week or so later to go home.

I've already explained all this to you.

You fucking liar, Did he specifically say this is what I think about you white boy? Ha? You've never answered that question.

First of all, you never asked the question. Secondly, if I spit on you, are you going to concede that it was not racism if I don't specifically say "This is what I think of you black boy"? You and I both know the answer to that question.

He spit on you, you are white, you cry racism and we are all just supposed to agree with you.

I can't and won't say you are supposed to agree with me. But I will ask: Why not agree with me? Why immediately assume I'm lying?

And I have never jack diddly squat.

What?

I stated from jump that it was a despicable act and you should have knocked his fucking teeth out.

Your post in which you accuse me of concocting the story is linked below. I've linked this before but I'll do it again due to your short attention span and horrible memory. Post #2196, May 8, "Are blacks more racist" thread.

Are Blacks More Racist Than Whites? Most Americans Say Yes

"What you are dong is pretending that whites did nothing to create the anger you faced and concocted a story you can use to reduce our experiences into something that happens to everyone so we have no right to complain."

And when we talk about court, your claim of racism would have been thrown out.

He accused me of singling him and the other black guy out after approaching them on safety issues and then spit on me. Open and shut.

I oppose you on this because you haven't faced racism.

You oppose me on this because I'm white.

You say a black guy spit on you but we don't know if it's racist. But even if it was, you've not been denied a job because of your race. You've never been denied a promotion based on race. You have not been stopped about 100 times by cops when you were breaking no laws. You've not worked where you where the only person of your race and had to take racism on the job knowing you could not even report it to the boss because nothing would get done. I could go on with the things we blacks face you never have and laws and policies that impacted us you benefited from. So don't tell me about how you have faced racism and you can stop trying to tell me how blacks are just as racist.

Again with the "Look what whites did" drivel. He was hired to do a job and signed a contract with the company to perform his assigned duties and follow company safety procedures and abide by the rules pertaining to workplace behavior and etiquette. The history of white racism is irrelevant.

One last thing: Can you explain to me why you require proof that he was racist but not that I lied? Why was your first instinct to assume I lied and assume he was not racist?

You're funny. Most of the thousands of posts here are whites lying about backs and claiming black racism where it doesn't exist.

Until it does exist.

So when you find black racism let us know. But if it's what you guys always do, cry about imaginary back racsim because we point out your racism, or justified anger at the way we have been treated and continue getting treated, begin to understand that is not racism. After all, you were the one whining about us always talking about whites.

Your logic is kind of like "John Smith is not a real murderer because he only killed one person but Jeffery Dahmer killed seventeen."

What you said was that I made it up. In other words, you called me a liar right out of the starting gate even before you even bothered to ask me questions about it. What's more, you had no justification whatsoever to do so. Finally, if a black guy spits on me because I'm white, I'm calling him what he is; a piece of shit racist. Then I'm going to beat the holy hell out of him.

We are talking about what whites have done to us and think hat is the same as saying we are better than whites,

You don't even believe blacks can be racist so for you, every discussion is about what whites have done.

"Let's see, what are we going to talk about today in the Race Relations/ Racism section. I know, I'll start a topic called 'This is the race and racism section' and we'll talk about what whites have done. Tomorrow I'll change things up a bit, start a thread titled 'A Road to Wealth for Blacks' and we'll talk about what whites have done. Asclepias has a real good discussion going on called 'Are Whites Ashamed?' and they're talking about what whites have done. Should be interesting."

Well since you didn't know the black guy spit on you because you are white, then you are making it up. My discussion has been about how laws and policies created damage in the black community that still exists and you have dismissed this summarily even when shown the evidence. Instead of discussing the laws and policies you decided to talk about how you faced black racism, which was not the discussion. I have said what you and those who think like you call black racism is not racism. We aren't coming from a position of a belief in our racial superiority, we are pointing out the history and continuing record of racism by whites and reacting in anger because of the racism we have taken. Somehow whites like you think this is the same thing. But it is not.

You are unable to accept the truth and before you start off with your all whites bullshit, there are millions of whites who can accept it, but here at USMB not so much.

You can't tell us what the road to wealth for blacks is. The road to wealth for whites has been the enslavement and/or oppression of all non whites by law, policy and individual acts. So then for you to tell us how to do things any other way is a lie. All you guys do is try gaslighting people. No, I can't say broken record because until whites can admit their actions are the cause of problems in black and other communities of color while thinking they get to play that real and true broken record if you a blaming whites for our failures, then things don't stop.

Last edited:
You dont have to know why. If it bothers you when racism is pointed out you should probably refrain from listening or reading about it.

When you point out black racism instead if what you make up to be racism by blacks please let us know.

Already have. You rejected my story out of hand as a concoction based on no evidence other than that I am white. Then you asked me questions such as did I discipline him in front of other crew members or did I berate him. Do you remember asking me those questions? I answered those questions and every other one you asked regarding the incident. I told you that there was no one else in the vicinity and that I did not berate him, I merely asked him if he shouldn't be wearing gloves for the job he was doing.
I gave you everything there was to know about the incident and even after all that, you still couldn't bring yourself to even entertain the idea that he did what he did because I'm white.

Your most recent dodge was the bullshit about documented racial incidents when it didn't even occur to you that the incident involving myself was the first.i

This is the logic you use and your thought process on things like this. This sort of prosecution would never fly in a court of law and you would have been tossed from the courthouse clutching your copy of Uncle Tom's Cabin.

The fuck you did. You couldn't prove I was liar either but that didn't stop you from calling me one, did it? You called me a liar and claimed I made it up. It wasn't until later that you finally accepted that it actually happened and since then you've come up with every bullshit ploy you could find to twist it so the black guy was not racist. In fact, when you actually did start asking me questions about it, the questions were based on the assumption that 1.) I confronted him in front of other crew members and 2.) that I berated or verbally abused him.

He might have been mad at what happened on the job. If no one was in the vicinity how did the supervisor find out.

It was on a vessel and I was the captain which made me the supervisor. He didn't say or do anything at the time. But when he saw me confront the black deckhand on another safety matter a day or two later, he assumed I was singling them out and then confronted me. I denied it of course because I wasn't. I had worked with blacks before this and got along great with all of them and never had any real problems other than those that pop up in any workplace from time to time so this was somewhat of a shock to me.
We had the port captain come aboard and mediate the dispute but that came to nothing because his mind was made up. He spit on me in the company truck on the way to the office a week or so later to go home.

You fucking liar, Did he specifically say this is what I think about you white boy? Ha? You've never answered that question.

First of all, you never asked the question. Secondly, if I spit on you, are you going to concede that it was not racism if I don't specifically say "This is what I think of you black boy"? You and I both know the answer to that question.

He spit on you, you are white, you cry racism and we are all just supposed to agree with you.

I can't and won't say you are supposed to agree with me. But I will ask: Why not agree with me? Why immediately assume I'm lying?

What?

I stated from jump that it was a despicable act and you should have knocked his fucking teeth out.

Your post in which you accuse me of concocting the story is linked below. I've linked this before but I'll do it again due to your short attention span and horrible memory. Post #2196, May 8, "Are blacks more racist" thread.

"What you are dong is pretending that whites did nothing to create the anger you faced and concocted a story you can use to reduce our experiences into something that happens to everyone so we have no right to complain."

He accused me of singling him and the other black guy out after approaching them on safety issues and then spit on me. Open and shut.

You say a black guy spit on you but we don't know if it's racist. But even if it was, you've not been denied a job because of your race. You've never been denied a promotion based on race. You have not been stopped about 100 times by cops when you were breaking no laws. You've not worked where you where the only person of your race and had to take racism on the job knowing you could not even report it to the boss because nothing would get done. I could go on with the things we blacks face you never have and laws and policies that impacted us you benefited from. So don't tell me about how you have faced racism and you can stop trying to tell me how blacks are just as racist.

Again with the "Look what whites did" drivel. He was hired to do a job and signed a contract with the company to perform his assigned duties and follow company safety procedures and abide by the rules pertaining to workplace behavior and etiquette. The history of white racism is irrelevant.

One last thing: Can you explain to me why you require proof that he was racist but not that I lied? Why was your first instinct to assume I lied and assume he was not racist?

Because all you whites here do is make up racism by blacks. And you still haven't proven he did this to you because you were white. And you can stop crying about me opposing you because you are white. I have the right to oppose you because you are white based on 242 years of white American racism. That means racism that is happening right now as well as in the past. I said you have not faced racism because you haven't. Bottom line. Cry all you want about me saying this to you because you are white. You are white and you have never faced racism.

Last edited:

You're funny. Most of the thousands of posts here are whites lying about backs and claiming black racism where it doesn't exist.

Until it does exist.

So when you find black racism let us know. But if it's what you guys always do, cry about imaginary back racsim because we point out your racism, or justified anger at the way we have been treated and continue getting treated, begin to understand that is not racism. After all, you were the one whining about us always talking about whites.

Your logic is kind of like "John Smith is not a real murderer because he only killed one person but Jeffery Dahmer killed seventeen."

No, but your logic is like "John Smith took a box of cookies so he's just as bad as Jeffery Dahmer."

Until it does exist.

No, but your logic is like "John Smith took a box of cookies so he's just as bad as Jeffery Dahmer."
Whites like Ghost want so bad for there to be some kind of equivalence between the negative things done in all races that it causes them physical pain. When they start talking that bullshit I just reduce them to background white noise.

Well since you didn't know the black guy spit on you because you are white, then you are making it up.

I do know he spit on me because I'm white, I told you he did. I can't help that you are so hidebound in your "Look what whites did" attitude that you can't be objective.

First of all, they were the only blacks on board. Secondly, it is my job as captain to ensure everyone follows the safety rules at all times. Thirdly, I confronted both of them on safety rules that they both violated.
Company safety rules dictate that you are to wear gloves at all times to do any kind of work unless the lack of dexterity from wearing gloves adds additional risk or you simply can't do what you need to do while wearing gloves such as turning a small knob or something. In his case the gloves did not present additional risk so I was entirely justified in correcting them and he fucking well knew it. So if he knew it was my job to enforce safety rules and he knew that I was justified in correcting him, what grounds did he have to say I was singling them out?

My last chief engineer was black and he was one of the best I had. He was knowledgeable, resourceful and had an impeccable work ethic. We butted heads a few times but no more than with any other engineer because chief engineers are notoriously hardheaded in this industry. In addition, we became friends and call each other from time to time.
I was talking with another black employee recently (a deckhand) that I had worked with before and he was telling me he liked working with me because I was fair and honest.

So do you see what you did? You made a summary judgement that I lied based on less than all the facts. Why? Because I'm white.

My discussion has been about how laws and policies created damage in the black community that still exists and you have dismissed this summarily even when shown the evidence. Instead of discussing the laws and policies you decided to talk about how you faced black racism, which was not the discussion. I have said what you and those who think like you call black racism is not racism. We aren't coming from a position of a belief in our racial superiority, we are pointing out the history and continuing record of racism by whites and reacting in anger because of the racism we have taken. Somehow whites like you think this is the same thing. But it is not.

Your discussion is always about laws and policies no matter what the actual topic is. I first told my story in the "Are blacks more racist" thread back in May so it was entirely relevant to the discussion - your constant and monotonous "laws and policies" rants notwithstanding. I related my story as an example that blacks can be racist, not that they were more racist and I had to remind you of that numerous times.

You are unable to accept the truth and before you start off with your all whites bullshit, there are millions of whites who can accept it, but here at USMB not so much.

I never denied the truth of the history of white racism, that was never the problem. The problem is that you interpret any and every kind of white dissenting opinion on matters of race as an inability to accept the history of white racism. If I disagree that a cotton plant is racist, I refuse to accept white racist history. If I point out an incident of black racism, I refuse to accept white racist history. If I say that a black Rwandan who machetes a little girl to death is responsible for his own actions, I refuse to accept white racist history. Blah blah blah ad infinitum.

You can't tell us what the road to wealth for blacks is. The road to wealth for whites has been the enslavement and/or oppression of all non whites by law, policy and individual acts. So then for you to tell us how to do things any other way is a lie. All you guys do is try gaslighting people. No, I can't say broken record because until whites can admit their actions are the cause of problems in black and other communities of color while thinking they get to play that real and true broken record if you a blaming whites for our failures, then things don't stop.

Who the hell said anything about the road to wealth for blacks? I simply used the first two threads I could find authored by you to make the point that every discussion for you is about what whites have done. Jesus.

What?

Because all you whites here do is make up racism by blacks. And you still haven't proven he did this to you because you were white.

And you still haven't proved I lied so we're in the same boat, aren't we?

And you can stop crying about me opposing you because you are white. I have the right to oppose you because you are white based on 242 years of white American racism. That means racism that is happening right now as well as in the past. I said you have not faced racism because you haven't. Bottom line. Cry all you want about me saying this to you because you are white. You are white and you have never faced racism.

If you oppose me because of the history of white racism then you oppose me because I'm white. Due to the history of white racism you: 1.) Assumed that because I'm white, I lied and concocted the whole story. 2.) Assumed that because I'm white, I must have provoked him in some way such as berating him. 3.) Assumed because I'm white that I was the racist in the story. 4.) Assumed because I'm white that I was just plain wrong.

My being white is the ONLY reason you made these assumptions because you have nothing else to base them on.

I do know he spit on me because I'm white, I told you he did.
What happened to him after he spat on you ?

Saying black people can be racist is like saying "I can walk upto a Black bear and punch it in the face"

And maybe I could. But that's ACT 1

Now when the Bear turns around and see's me. What do you think ACT 2 is going to be ?

So I ask you again.

Until it does exist.

Noooo. You guys insist on looking at racism in terms of amounts and numbers but numbers do not define racism, actions do. In your example I would call John Smith a cookie thief and Jeffery Dahmer a murderer. In my example, they are both murderers but to you, Smith is not because he killed fewer over a shorter period of time.

If we're to talk about to what extent and for how long whites practiced racism, that's just numbers. But to say that a white guy saying "******" is racist but that a black guy spitting on a white guy because he's white is not racist completely misses the mark.

Whites like Ghost want so bad for there to be some kind of equivalence between the negative things done in all races that it causes them physical pain.

I only say there's equivalence in what defines racism.

When they start talking that bullshit I just reduce them to background white noise.

Is that much different than background black noise?

Last edited:
I do know he spit on me because I'm white, I told you he did.

He got fired, what do you think? I told you this already.

Saying black people can be racist is like saying "I can walk upto a Black bear and punch it in the face"

What? If you're saying what I think you're saying, I didn't "punch" him or provoke him in any way. I just asked him if he shouldn't be wearing gloves for the job he was doing which was my job as captain. I've told you guys all this already.

As for whatever anger he may have had towards white people, he had no business bringing that to the workplace or letting it cloud his judgement. His anger towards whites had nothing to do with me or his job.

And maybe I could. But that's ACT 1

Now when the Bear turns around and see's me. What do you think ACT 2 is going to be ?

So I ask you again.

What do you think?

Now imagine if you will, a white guy walking up to a black bear, tapping him on the shoulder and reminding him about safety procedures and the bear turns around and swipes his head off.

This is more like what happened.

He got fired, what do you think? I told you this already.
Exactly and that's the whole point

How effect is racism when if you use it you are going to get fired ?

Racism is much more potent when it can be deployed without having to break the law to do it, or when doing it would only risk a small civil penalty at worst. Discrimination in lending, though illegal, is not going to result in the persomn going to jail; so too with employment discrimination or racial profiling.

You can shoot and kill me. You can shoot and kill IM2. You can shoot and kill Asclepias and you would get away it ....JUST AS LONG as you get your lie straight.

If you antagonize a black person, you could blow them away and then claim stand your ground or that you feared for your life and you'd be fine.

What? If you're saying what I think you're saying, I didn't "punch" him or provoke him in any way. I just asked him if he shouldn't be wearing gloves for the job he was doing which was my job as captain. I've told you guys all this already.
So let me get this straight. You asked a man if should wear gloves and then he spat at you ?

Really. Dude ? lol

This is classic white behaviour and frankly I learned this at school

It goes like this

1) White person consistently does things to piss off black person.
2( Eventually black person snaps (and it could be something very trivial that the white person does)
3) White person call the cavalry. White plays innocent. And the black man is removed

Forum List

Back