Is thinking a race is superior, racist?

You think their relevant which is how we know when they've been bought.

I don't know why you think they're not relevant since they're spouting the same shit every other black race baiter says. Namely, crying racism over things that are not.
You dont have to know why. If it bothers you when racism is pointed out you should probably refrain from listening or reading about it.

If it bothers you when black racism is pointed out you should probably refrain from listening or reading about it.
It doesnt bother me because I know Black people cant practice racism.

Well, they say ignorance is bliss...

I just dislike when people change the subject when we are talking about some white racist or white racism..

The subject with you guys is always white racists and white racism. You never talk about anything else. The rest of us need a break from the tedious monotony of your white-racist-filled fantasy world from time to time.
Ignorance is not bliss. I see nothing blissful about your ignorance. Its only appalling and disheartening.

Feel free not to read my posts or my threads. I cant help it if pointing out white racism hurts your feelings. If reading my posts cause you emotional stress I think you can put me on ignore like other people do.

Last edited:
I don't know why you think they're not relevant since they're spouting the same shit every other black race baiter says. Namely, crying racism over things that are not.
You dont have to know why. If it bothers you when racism is pointed out you should probably refrain from listening or reading about it.

If it bothers you when black racism is pointed out you should probably refrain from listening or reading about it.

I just dislike when people change the subject when we are talking about some white racist or white racism..

The subject with you guys is always white racists and white racism. You never talk about anything else. The rest of us need a break from the tedious monotony of your white-racist-filled fantasy world from time to time.
Ignorance is not bliss. I see nothing blissful about your ignorance.

Feel free not to read my posts or my threads. I cant help it if pointing out white racism hurts your feelings.

Your pointing out white racism doesn't hurt my feelings. I know as well as you do that there is white racism so that's not my problem. My problem is hypocrisy and claiming racism where there is none.

If reading my posts cause you emotional stress I think you can put me on ignore like other people do.

I've never put anyone on ignore because I don't see the point. I love a challenge and I'm having too much fun anyway.

Feel free not to read my posts or my threads. I cant help it if pointing out white racism hurts your feelings.

Your pointing out white racism doesn't hurt my feelings. I know as well as you do that there is white racism so that's not my problem. My problem is hypocrisy and claiming racism where there is none.

If reading my posts cause you emotional stress I think you can put me on ignore like other people do.

I've never put anyone on ignore because I don't see the point. I love a challenge and I'm having too much fun anyway.
Obviously me pointing out white racism hurts your feelings. If you have a problem with hypocrisy then dont be a hypocrite. I can claim racism whenever I see it. You definitely are not the one to tell me when its there and when its not.

If youre having fun be more convincing about it and stop whining and claiming something is not white racism.

You would have to ask the people that ever thought of them as relevant. I think you have been hoodwinked into believing they are Black leaders. I'm comfortable with you keeping that belief though.

Somebody thinks they're relevant else we wouldn't hear their bullshit all the time.

When you point out black racism instead if what you make up to be racism by blacks please let us know.

This is the race and racism section. We are going to talk about white racism here. If we were in the sports section I could understand your crying. You will get a break when you whites stop posting up your tedious monotony of racist threads lying about blacks. You don't get to do that and try telling us to shut up.

This is the race and racism section. We are going to talk about white racism here. If we were in the sports section I could understand your crying. You will get a break when you whites stop posting up your tedious monotony of racist threads lying about blacks. You don't get to do that and try telling us to shut up.
Damn skippy

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Obviously me pointing out white racism hurts your feelings.

Okay, if that makes you feel better.

If you have a problem with hypocrisy then dont be a hypocrite. I can claim racism whenever I see it.

Didn't say you couldn't.

You definitely are not the one to tell me when its there and when its not.

Same goes for you.

People like you and IM2 seem to be under the illusion that blacks have carte blanche when it comes to declaring racism: "I have every right, justification and racial immunity to declare a cotton plant as racist because I'm black and you're not. So nyah!."

You also seem to be under the illusion that whites have no right to declare racism when they see it or even to defend themselves when they are accused.
"You whites don't tell us..."
"You don't tell blacks..."
"You don't..."
"You can't..."
"You won't..."
"You aren't..."
"You ain't..."

Sorry my friend, it doesn't work that way. If I see black racism, I'm pointing it out. If I think a person, incident or anything is unjustifiably declared racist or racism, I will speak up and disagree and I will tell you why.

If youre having fun be more convincing about it and stop whining and claiming something is not white racism.

Hokay Chuckles.

Somebody thinks they're relevant else we wouldn't hear their bullshit all the time.

When you point out black racism instead if what you make up to be racism by blacks please let us know.

Already have. You rejected my story out of hand as a concoction based on no evidence other than that I am white. Then you asked me questions such as did I discipline him in front of other crew members or did I berate him. Do you remember asking me those questions? I answered those questions and every other one you asked regarding the incident. I told you that there was no one else in the vicinity and that I did not berate him, I merely asked him if he shouldn't be wearing gloves for the job he was doing.
I gave you everything there was to know about the incident and even after all that, you still couldn't bring yourself to even entertain the idea that he did what he did because I'm white.

Your most recent dodge was the bullshit about documented racial incidents when it didn't even occur to you that the incident involving myself was the first.

This is the logic you use and your thought process on things like this. This sort of prosecution would never fly in a court of law and you would have been tossed from the courthouse clutching your copy of Uncle Tom's Cabin.

This is the race and racism section.

This made me laugh. I was just thinking last night about all the times you've started a post with "This is the race and racism section."

What's ironic about this is that you don't even believe blacks can be racist. So for you, the "Racism" part in the title means "White Racism".

We are going to talk about white racism here.

Of course we are. We're also going to talk about black racism and other matters regarding race. To quote yourself: This is the race and racism section. It is not the "White Racism" section. Which means that this is a forum for discussing race and race relations, which in turn means that both whites and blacks can discuss matters of race, which in turn means that whites can talk about black racism when they see it.

If we were in the sports section I could understand your crying. You will get a break when you whites stop posting up your tedious monotony of racist threads lying about blacks. You don't get to do that and try telling us to shut up.

Who tried to shut you up? All I did was point out that all you guys talk about is white racism.

This made me laugh. I was just thinking last night about all the times you've started a post with "This is the race and racism section."

What's ironic about this is that you don't even believe blacks can be racist. So for you, the "Racism" part in the title means "White Racism".

Of course we are. We're also going to talk about black racism and other matters regarding race. To quote yourself: This is the race and racism section. It is not the "White Racism" section. Which means that this is a forum for discussing race and race relations, which in turn means that both whites and blacks can discuss matters of race, which in turn means that whites can talk about black racism when they see it.

If we were in the sports section I could understand your crying. You will get a break when you whites stop posting up your tedious monotony of racist threads lying about blacks. You don't get to do that and try telling us to shut up.

Who tried to shut you up? All I did was point out that all you guys talk about is white racism.

What I have said is what you call black racism isn't racism. And it isn't. We are talking about what whites have done to us and think hat is the same as saying we are better than whites,

What I have said is what you call black racism isn't racism. And it isn't. We are talking about what whites have done to us and think hat is the same as saying we are better than whites,
Racism isn’t real you’ve been lied to

Already have. You rejected my story out of hand as a concoction based on no evidence other than that I am white. Then you asked me questions such as did I discipline him in front of other crew members or did I berate him. Do you remember asking me those questions? I answered those questions and every other one you asked regarding the incident. I told you that there was no one else in the vicinity and that I did not berate him, I merely asked him if he shouldn't be wearing gloves for the job he was doing.
I gave you everything there was to know about the incident and even after all that, you still couldn't bring yourself to even entertain the idea that he did what he did because I'm white.

Your most recent dodge was the bullshit about documented racial incidents when it didn't even occur to you that the incident involving myself was the first.i

This is the logic you use and your thought process on things like this. This sort of prosecution would never fly in a court of law and you would have been tossed from the courthouse clutching your copy of Uncle Tom's Cabin.

No, I rejected your story on the basis that you can't prove it was racist. He might have been mad at what happened on the job. If no one was in the vicinity how did the supervisor find out. You fucking liar, Did he specifically say this is what I think about you white boy? Ha? You've never answered that question. He spit on you, you are white, you cry racism and we are all just supposed to agree with you. And I have never jack diddly squat. I stated from jump that it was a despicable act and you should have knocked his fucking teeth out.

And when we talk about court, your claim of racism would have been thrown out.

I oppose you on this because you haven't faced racism. You say a black guy spit on you but we don't know if it's racist. But even if it was, you've not been denied a job because of your race. You've never been denied a promotion based on race. You have not been stopped about 100 times by cops when you were breaking no laws. You've not worked where you where the only person of your race and had to take racism on the job knowing you could not even report it to the boss because nothing would get done. I could go on with the things we blacks face you never have and laws and policies that impacted us you benefited from. So don't tell me about how you have faced racism and you can stop trying to tell me how blacks are just as racist.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

You're funny. Most of the thousands of posts here are whites lying about backs and claiming black racism where it doesn't exist. So when you find black racism let us know. But if it's what you guys always do, cry about imaginary back racsim because we point out your racism, or justified anger at the way we have been treated and continue getting treated, begin to understand that is not racism. After all, you were the one whining about us always talking about whites.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
Answer my question n I will?

Answer my question first.

Answer my question first.

No. You've said there was no racism more than once and before you asked whatever question you claim to have asked. Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

I’ve never seen any signs of racism from whites in the many years I’ve spent growing up. I have seen it from a few blacks.

One of the most recent times was when I was leaving work.
As I was exiting through the ER, I heard a guy yelling “ain’t none of you white motherfuckers gonna touch me!”. My first thought was this guy is about to get touched. lol
I couldn’t help smiling because it was an old black guy and I was on my way out. Security was already there.

:)

Racism from whites isn’t near as bad as some blacks would like others to think. It’s being used as an excuse for the problems common within the black community.

Forum List

Back