Is " "There's blacks and then there's *******" a Racist Statement?

Is " "There's blacks and then there's *******" a Racist Statement

• Total voters
Saying "******" does not mean you're a racist. Sure, it's a negative word that shouldn't be used, but doesn't make one racist. Racist means you hate an entire race of humans because of their race. Someone from that race could take a bullet for you, and you'd still hate them because of their race. Saying "******" doesn't make you a racist anymore than saying "cracker" does.
The fact is, when in a confrontation, people choose to exploit a an individual's differences. For example: If two fat white guys are arguing, they're not going to call the other a "fat-ass." And if they do, it's purely ignorant.

If a skinny white guy and a fat white guy were arguing, the fat guy would exploit the skinny guy by calling him "bean-pole", "stick-man", "small-fry", etc... while the skinny guy would respond by calling him a "fat-ass," "fat-lard", "Jupiter", etc... Now, if you take the same two types of people, but one is black, they're both going to throw in something about the other person's race because they're different. It doesn't mean the two are racist, it just means their exploiting differences.

I agree with Chris Rock. There are black people, and their are *******. There are white people, and there is white trash.

Then...you have never experienced a...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B9QGrpdu5Y]YouTube - Nigga Moment[/ame]

Didn't Chris Rock make that Distinction?...

And According to the DemocRAT Conscience of the Senate, Robert "There are White *******" Byrd (D-KKK), the "******" thing is Apparently not Limited to one Race.

:)

peace...

the word ****** comes from egyptian writings on the pyramids. the t is interchangeable with g. it meant black or god. only the high priets were allowed to say neger/neter..anyone else would be put to death for saying out loud the name of god. when napoleons men came to egypt and deciphered the written language and realized that a totally black civilization was so far in advance of all white civilizations..they began defacing statues and aimed cannons at the face of the sphinx to destroy the clearly negroid features.racists have taken the name of god and turned it into the worst pejorative in the history of the world.******/neger/neter also means ham..hamite..or black.if any of you follows bibical scripture then you know that the sons of noah...shem, ham and japeth peopled the earth. japeth went to the northern isles or shores and never returned until 500 years before christ when the mixed race romans came. the bibical lands were peopled by shem and ham...browns and blacks.both the arabs and hebrews were browns and blacks.when the hebrews marched with the ethiopean egyptians and the midianites saw them..they were so indistinguishable from one another..the midianites said.."there go the hebrews." all of these people including jesus were what are called today..."*******."

growing up in indiana..poor peckerwood..or redneck was also a descriptive term. we just felt sorry for them.here they were in america where the world was held out to them on a silver platter...and they were too sorry to take a good bath and reach out and grab it.

Saying "******" does not mean you're a racist. Sure, it's a negative word that shouldn't be used, but doesn't make one racist. Racist means you hate an entire race of humans because of their race. Someone from that race could take a bullet for you, and you'd still hate them because of their race. Saying "******" doesn't make you a racist anymore than saying "cracker" does.
The fact is, when in a confrontation, people choose to exploit a an individual's differences. For example: If two fat white guys are arguing, they're not going to call the other a "fat-ass." And if they do, it's purely ignorant.

If a skinny white guy and a fat white guy were arguing, the fat guy would exploit the skinny guy by calling him "bean-pole", "stick-man", "small-fry", etc... while the skinny guy would respond by calling him a "fat-ass," "fat-lard", "Jupiter", etc... Now, if you take the same two types of people, but one is black, they're both going to throw in something about the other person's race because they're different. It doesn't mean the two are racist, it just means their exploiting differences.

I agree with Chris Rock. There are black people, and their are *******. There are white people, and there is white trash.

At first this jackass says that racism doesn't exist against black people and then later he says calling someone ****** isn't? What you need to do is

corner.jpg

Maybe it would be more acceptable to say "******* come in all colors"

No ignorant people and jackasses come in all colors, ****** is still adding a racial connotation. Why are you whites so determined to use the word ******? latent racism is a thing that wastes peoples minds.

No ignorant people and jackasses come in all colors, ****** is still adding a racial connotation. Why are you whites so determined to use the word ******? latent racism is a thing that wastes peoples minds.

Blacks call other blacks "******"... what is latent about that?

My son, 16 special needs, is into 'action' movies. I pick and choose and do my best as far as what he'a allowed to watch. I let him see Die Hard (on tv with what ever they decide to edit as far as words go). They didn't edit the word ****** out. (Ok, I think it was Die Hard and this one is off the list after one viewing of it). Anyway, he asked me what ****** meant (none of my kids have ever heard 'ethnic' slurs in our house). I told him it was an insulting word that people used to call black people, especially back in the days of slavery but that some people still use it now. I told him it's insulting and it's wrong to use any type of words like this. Apparently my answer didn't satisfy him because he asked the teachers at school what it meant. They had a fit, where all 'omg he said the 'n' word' type of reaction but never bothered to explain what it meant just told him that it wasn't nice and that he should never say it. Three weeks later he was assigned To Kill a Mockingbird to read, where the word ****** is used throughout the book. Talk about a teachable moment.

If a white person says ******, it's racist. If a black person says ******, it can go either way. At least, that's my observation.

If a black person calls a white person cracker, it's not racist. If a white person calls a white person cracker, it's gay. At least, that's my observation.

Last edited:
My son, 16 special needs, is into 'action' movies. I pick and choose and do my best as far as what he'a allowed to watch. I let him see Die Hard (on tv with what ever they decide to edit as far as words go). They didn't edit the word ****** out. (Ok, I think it was Die Hard and this one is off the list after one viewing of it). Anyway, he asked me what ****** meant (none of my kids have ever heard 'ethnic' slurs in our house). I told him it was an insulting word that people used to call black people, especially back in the days of slavery but that some people still use it now. I told him it's insulting and it's wrong to use any type of words like this. Apparently my answer didn't satisfy him because he asked the teachers at school what it meant. They had a fit, where all 'omg he said the 'n' word' type of reaction but never bothered to explain what it meant just told him that it wasn't nice and that he should never say it. Three weeks later he was assigned To Kill a Mockingbird to read, where the word ****** is used throughout the book. Talk about a teachable moment.

If a white person says ******, it's racist. If a black person says ******, it can go either way. At least, that's my observation.

If a black person calls a white person cracker, it's not racist. If a white person calls a white person cracker, it's gay. At least, that's my observation.

And heaven forbid a black man saying a white man acted "stupidly"... even if that black man is the President of the United States...

And heaven forbid a black man saying a white man acted "stupidly"... even if that black man is the President of the United States...

If he has all the facts first and is correct in his assessment, not a problem. (although as POTUS, he should probably just not say anything at all). But when spoken without knowing all the facts he merely inserts his foot into his mouth.. . . and looks stupid for making the comment. And no one gives a shit what color he is.

Last edited:
as a black woman i would say no. i remember chris rock said "ya'll (meaning white people) hate niggas. well we (black people) hate them too" and that statement is so true. a nigga is someone who is just totally ignorant. i even refer to some other race of people as niggas sometimes because they do some really out of pocket things.

Forum List

Back