Is " "There's blacks and then there's *******" a Racist Statement?

Is " "There's blacks and then there's *******" a Racist Statement

• Total voters
Such generalizations about Blacks by Chuck and Tommy seem quite racist

No, that would be quite stereotypical. Just because Tommy said that, doesn't mean he hates the black race.... He might, but his post doesn't reflect racism, just stereotyping

if a white man stereotypes blacks or any subset thereof, he's generally labeled a racist

No, that would be quite stereotypical. Just because Tommy said that, doesn't mean he hates the black race.... He might, but his post doesn't reflect racism, just stereotyping

No, Tommy's post reflect his upbringing in the projects, in the hood.

If you think black people don't think and say it, you're naive. They just don't discuss it in front of white people, unless you have a pass. The so-called "barber shop talk."

It's true, I don't know if it's racist or not, I don't know what the definition of racism is anymore.

But black people are not comfortable discussing the topic in front of white people.

And white people, say what you want, but you say that to a black dude and you may get knocked the fuck out.

Why is it always Stated that way?...

Some Black People might Resort to Swinging over Words, but most I Know aren't that Insecure, and then the Assumption that the Swing will Result in a Knock-out...

Stereotype much?...

Honestly.

Are they just Naturally Better Fighters because of their Slave History, Jimmy the Greek?...

:)

peace...

Yeah, white people saying that word never causes a confrontation with black folks. What waaaaaas I thinking.

You call me a dago or a greasy wop, and you're not Italian, and there's a good chance I will hurt you.

(Not you specifically of course)

No difference.

So Words bring you to Violence, eh?...

Interesting...

You shouldn't Assume that Blacks are as Insecure as you are about Words.

peace...

You call me a dago or a greasy wop, and you're not Italian, and there's a good chance I will hurt you.

No difference.

Interesting...

peace...

"I walk with the toast, feelin' like/
How the fuck is talk is cheap?/
Talk is what's gon' cost you the most."

No, Tommy's post reflect his upbringing in the projects, in the hood.

If you think black people don't think and say it, you're naive. They just don't discuss it in front of white people, unless you have a pass. The so-called "barber shop talk."

That's exactly what I just said. Just because you say it doesn't mean that you're a racist. People confuse racism with stereotyping. Saying a black man likes watermelon and fried chicken is not racist; it's stereotypical. Saying a Mexican likes tacos is not racist, but stereotypical. Saying all white people play golf at the country-club is not racist, but stereotypical. Now, saying you want to kill all of the white people is racist. Saying that blacks are a plague on the earth is racist. Like I said before, racism is confused with stereotyping.

It isn't right nor ok for anyone to use that word and especially if you're white, it was a term originally coined by whites to be offensive to blacks and you want people to believe all of the sudden its ok to use it? Find another word to denote ignorant people in general, not racial slurs. Along with comes whether the white person thats using it is doing it with or without bad intent, if anyone says that too the Bass they will lose some teeth, point blank.

It isn't right nor ok for anyone to use that word and especially if you're white, it was a term originally coined by whites to be offensive to blacks and you want people to believe all of the sudden its ok to use it? Find another word to denote ignorant people in general, not racial slurs. Along with comes whether the white person thats using it is doing it with or without bad intent, if anyone says that too the Bass they will lose some teeth, point blank.

Finally you made a decent post.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You don't mind using offensive words.

Anytime you feel like performing some dentistry then bring yourself to Bonney, Texas. You're cowardly threats don't scare me.

Anytime you feel like performing some dentistry then bring yourself to Bonney, Texas. You're cowardly threats don't scare me.

Texas is the most backward state in the south and probably in the entire union. And you would not come to Mississippi and talk like how you talk.

Texas is the most backward state in the south and probably in the entire union. And you would not come to Mississippi and talk like how you talk.

I was in Mississippi the first three days of this week. And I'll be going back there again on Monday. Isola, Ms. is a small town and mostly black so you shouldn't have any problem finding a little ol' cracker from Texas, just look for the truck with Texas plates and a gun rack.

Oh here's some facts about this backward state.

The Texas economy, the world’s 11th-largest, continues to fare better than those of many other states and according to the National Bureau of Economic Research, the U.S. economy peaked in December 2007 and has been in recession since then. Nevertheless, Texas fared well in fiscal 2008 (September 1, 2007 – August 21, 2008), when its gross product expanded more than twice as fast as the nation’s (4.2 percent versus 1.9 percent).

The Lone Star State passed New York as home to the most big companies in the latest list compiled by Fortune magazine.

Texas now boasts 58 headquarters, three more than New York, the previous No. 1, and California, with 52.

Texas has been attracting big companies from out of state for nearly three decades, including American Airlines in 1979, and Exxon (before it bought Mobil) and J.C. Penney in the following decade, all from New York.

Not bad for a backward state huh?

How well is Mississippi doing?

No difference.

Interesting...

peace...

"I walk with the toast, feelin' like/
How the fuck is talk is cheap?/
Talk is what's gon' cost you the most."

Most Blacks are not as Insecure and Violent as you Portray them... You should be Above that, Brotha...

peace...

it wasnt found for the white people the indians were here long befor us we took over there land.... america was found for all people black white and all race. And for FREEDOME OF RELIGION. There is black men fighting for our freedome today along with the white and all diff races. If the black are good enough to shed there blood for america then they are good enough to live in america without mean uncalled for names everyone has that right no matter that they look like.

Forum List

Back