Is there some rule about gay subjects here?

To be truthful, I hate the smell of smoke.

Few smells in life get me as aroused as the smell of LIGHT smoke + liquior on a woman's breath...IF She has perfume on it's fantastic.

I dunno what it is; I think it's the whole 'club' thing...I REALLY dig club/SLIGHTLY trashy chicks from time to time.

:D

No, smoking in the same room as me affects my health. A whistler is just annoying but has no affect on your physical health.

Whistling does affect me physically. I find whistling to be physically painful. And I'm not being sarcastic or facetious, either. It actually hurts. I can't stand listening to a radio, either. I've been harrassed at work for years about it. There is this noise the eminates from a radio that is just like fingers on a chalk board to me. It doesn't matter what station it's on. It has nothing to do with what kind of music is playing. There is this noise, and it varies in pitch and tempo and it drives me crazy. It's all I can hear and I can't concentrate on anything else. I can hear a radio at 500 yards. Asking people to turn it down doesn't work and just pisses them off. People take their radios very personally.

I once walked into a hardware store with my sister to buy paint. We were standing at the display and I was trying to pick out the color. The radio in the store was so loud I couldn't hear myself think. I remarked about it to my sister and she acted shocked. She didn't even notice it, she said.

I don't ask people to stop whistling or turn their radios down around me anymore. Human nature is such as that soon as you tell someone that something bothers you, they will go out of their way to do it to you. If you don't beleive me, try it. Tell 10 people something bothers you and I guarantee that within your next five encounters with that person, every single one of them will have done exactly what you told them bothers you. Just make sure it's not something that really does bother you, because they will do it.

No, now I work at home as much as I can, and if I'm in a store or out in public when somebody start whistling, I just leave as fast as I can.

Whistling does affect me physically. I find whistling to be physically painful. And I'm not being sarcastic or facetious, either. It actually hurts. I can't stand listening to a radio, either. I've been harrassed at work for years about it. There is this noise the eminates from a radio that is just like fingers on a chalk board to me. It doesn't matter what station it's on. It has nothing to do with what kind of music is playing. There is this noise, and it varies in pitch and tempo and it drives me crazy. It's all I can hear and I can't concentrate on anything else. I can hear a radio at 500 yards. Asking people to turn it down doesn't work and just pisses them off. People take their radios very personally.

I once walked into a hardware store with my sister to buy paint. We were standing at the display and I was trying to pick out the color. The radio in the store was so loud I couldn't hear myself think. I remarked about it to my sister and she acted shocked. She didn't even notice it, she said.

I don't ask people to stop whistling or turn their radios down around me anymore. Human nature is such as that soon as you tell someone that something bothers you, they will go out of their way to do it to you. If you don't beleive me, try it. Tell 10 people something bothers you and I guarantee that within your next five encounters with that person, every single one of them will have done exactly what you told them bothers you. Just make sure it's not something that really does bother you, because they will do it.

No, now I work at home as much as I can, and if I'm in a store or out in public when somebody start whistling, I just leave as fast as I can.
Did you put your head in a microwave as a child? :poke: :p:

This shit is hilarious!

2061012021.png

Did you put your head in a microwave as a child? :poke: :p:

They didn't have microwaves back then.

There's actually a name for the condition I have. I had so much trouble at work about the radios that my sister did some research for me and she found out about it. I can't remember what it's called because I never pursued the treatment for it. The treatment was worse than the condition as far as I was concerned.

It required a two week, in-patient, stay at a medical clinic. It was a graduated program where everyday you would be subjected to longer exposure to whatever noise it was that affected you. It's kind like aversion therapy. Then, after the initial two weeks, you were supposed follow up with out patience maintainence until the noise didn't bother you anymore.

I'll tell ya, they have a name for every condition. Gave me the willies just reading about it. It all boils down to manners, and consideration for others, but it was all on me instead. How about "please turn down that radio and get to work", and "please stop whistling in my ear" ? Nah. That's not an option.

They didn't have microwaves back then.

There's actually a name for the condition I have. I had so much trouble at work about the radios that my sister did some research for me and she found out about it. I can't remember what it's called because I never pursued the treatment for it. The treatment was worse than the condition as far as I was concerned.

It required a two week, in-patient, stay at a medical clinic. It was a graduated program where everyday you would be subjected to longer exposure to whatever noise it was that affected you. It's kind like aversion therapy. Then, after the initial two weeks, you were supposed follow up with out patience maintainence until the noise didn't bother you anymore.

I'll tell ya, they have a name for every condition. Gave me the willies just reading about it. It all boils down to manners, and consideration for others, but it was all on me instead. How about "please turn down that radio and get to work", and "please stop whistling in my ear" ? Nah. That's not an option.
So I take it you LOVE Snow White, then?

That is your opinion. The fact is the law, as decided upon by society's government representatives discriminates against people who use alcohol.

Actually, they discriminate against people who ABuse alcohol. And for the record, unless you're doing shots of everclear, it takes more than one drink to get to legally intoxicated, even if you are using the .08 standard.

Forum List

Back