Is There Some reason for the Ds to want to throw this year's election?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I have never seen nor heard of any election campaign handled this stupidly by either party, has someone been adding LSD to the D coffee urn or what?

It appears more than half the candidates want to turn us into Venezuela while one thinks the top issue would be banning large drinks at fast food restaurants. That's of course when the police are stopping all the blacks they can find to "throw them up against the wall" regardless if they did anything wrong. What a supply of nut jobs in the Democratic party!

It appears more than half the candidates want to turn us into Venezuela while one thinks the top issue would be banning large drinks at fast food restaurants. That's of course when the police are stopping all the blacks they can find to "throw them up against the wall" regardless if they did anything wrong. What a supply of nut jobs in the Democratic party!
Not your grandfather or grandmother's party anymore. It's been long ago highjacked by radicals for whom had mistaken it's kindness for a weakness.

That is all true, but remember the Democrats basically get spotted a 2 touchdown advantage before the first vote is cast i.e. all the Left Coast states and NY electoral votes. Don't be surprised to see things like a massive early ballot mail out, free bus service as well as more 'creative' methods to pack the ballot box.

I have never seen nor heard of any election campaign handled this stupidly by either party, has someone been adding LSD to the D coffee urn or what?
It IS pretty crazy the way the Dems have handled things since Trump won in 2016. They've tried SEVERAL times to oust him from office, from "Russia, Russia, Russia!" to Stormy Daniels to the impeachment clown show. Nothing has worked. You KNOW they still have something up their sleeves to try to knock Trump from office. Just dreadful.

That is all true, but remember the Democrats basically get spotted a 2 touchdown advantage before the first vote is cast i.e. all the Left Coast states and NY electoral votes. Don't be surprised to see things like a massive early ballot mail out, free bus service as well as more 'creative' methods to pack the ballot box.
Yep, and we WILL be seeing illegal and dead votes, as well as ballot harvesting from the Dems.

Pelosi accomplished a lot this time. She made even women despise equality with men by the way she catted around doing damage to the Presidency. In her representation of the Democrat Party, she presided over a congress that cut off their own committee who were Republicans from knowing all that went on.

Past Congresses never allowed themselves to be fooled into shit like that.

Pelosi insisted that Congressmen in the Republican Party vote for a measure to learn what it said. This kind of convoluted secrecy sets conservatives' teeth out of place, and we don't need the toohthache of more secrecy yet.

Pelosi disrespected the President where a man wouldn't. She stormed out of his meeting when he refused to kiss her royal bohunkus, and bragged to her pals who also hate Trump exectly how much she disrespected him. And she carried through that disrespect to an otherwise dignified occasion we know as the State of the Union address. Nancy may have been angered because he did so well in spite of her anti-Trump plans to keep his hands tied in an impeachment spurned by the American public.

She's more poisonous that Joe Biden's bid for President. I don't look for many wins for the Democrats due to Nancy Pelosi's putting herself before the taxpayers of this nation.And she put herself as more important than anybody else with her stalking out of the Oval Office to humiliate, and then tore up the House copy of the 2020 SOTU address. We haven't seen such nasty lying and carryings on since the day of the blue dress telling the truth on another leftist politiican.

What a sorry leadership with the Impeachment committee offenses added in, and how they excluded the American people who voted for House Representatives Nancy hated on. She placed the majority of citizens against herself, all by herself on SOTU day.. I'm really happy they may now drop out of sight.

Those days are coming to an abrupt halt in the next 3 years.

Yep, and we WILL be seeing illegal and dead votes, as well as ballot harvesting from the Dems.
We gotta work on that.

Forum List

Back