Some Dems want Biden to bow out

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Rep. Dean Phillips (D-MN) reiterated his calls for President Joe Biden to be challenged in the Democratic primary for the 2024 presidential election after a special counsel was appointed to investigate the president's son, Hunter.

Phillips echoed his calls from over the weekend that most Democrats and independents are not satisfied with the current options in the Democratic presidential primary. He warned that the unpopularity of the current candidates could hurt Democrats' chances of maintaining the White House.

"It's not about me. This is about a message and a wake-up call that I am trying my darnedest to deliver to Democrats, 55% of whom, before today’s news, wanted an alternative to the three candidates in the primary now, and I've said that from the very beginning, I've had concerns. The numbers are horrific — the polling numbers: 55% of Democrats wanting an alternative, independents about 73% want an alternative, and let me just assume that 100% moderate Republican never-Trumpers are saying we want an alternative, we will not vote for the sitting president," Phillips said.

Comment:
Wow, a mutiny against the Democrat Cult leader Joe Biden.
It doesn't matter if the Democrat Cult kicks Pedo Joe to the curb before he gets sent to prison.
The Voters know that whole Democrat Party is corrupt, radical and racist.
Wise Voters are aware that the Democrat Party's policies and systemic corruption problems are destroying cities and states.

What's unfortunate is that they might actually find someone better (outside of Harris, hard to think of anyone worse......well, maybe Sherrod Brown).

If Biden stays in place and runs again, it makes it easier for the GOP.

Shouldn't this thread be in the '2024 election' section?

The moderators need to either draw a definite line on what belongs in that section.'

or

Allow some latitude on what can be placed in politics. I would suggest allowing some latitude on account of trying to draw a line would be next to impossible.

Rep. Dean Phillips (D-MN) reiterated his calls for President Joe Biden to be challenged in the Democratic primary for the 2024 presidential election after a special counsel was appointed to investigate the president's son, Hunter.

Phillips echoed his calls from over the weekend that most Democrats and independents are not satisfied with the current options in the Democratic presidential primary. He warned that the unpopularity of the current candidates could hurt Democrats' chances of maintaining the White House.

"It's not about me. This is about a message and a wake-up call that I am trying my darnedest to deliver to Democrats, 55% of whom, before today’s news, wanted an alternative to the three candidates in the primary now, and I've said that from the very beginning, I've had concerns. The numbers are horrific — the polling numbers: 55% of Democrats wanting an alternative, independents about 73% want an alternative, and let me just assume that 100% moderate Republican never-Trumpers are saying we want an alternative, we will not vote for the sitting president," Phillips said.

Comment:
Wow, a mutiny against the Democrat Cult leader Joe Biden.
It doesn't matter if the Democrat Cult kicks Pedo Joe to the curb before he gets sent to prison.
The Voters know that whole Democrat Party is corrupt, radical and racist.
Wise Voters are aware that the Democrat Party's policies and systemic corruption problems are destroying cities and states.
What I find truly amazing is that many Dems want Biden to bow out and put someone else in Biden's place who will carry on with the very same policies where 70% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction.

What I find truly amazing is that many Dems want Biden to bow out and put someone else in Biden's place who will carry on with the very same policies where 70% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction.
Which really does indicate that when Biden is out, the 70% may quite likely say 'no' to anymore Bidenism and his prescribed replacement.

Is it a sure thing that Kamala could beat Trump?

Forum List

Back