US withholds thousands of bombs from Israel

Biden wasn't even running at that point.
Biden said he was running in March 2019. He officially announced April 2019.

Giuliani starting going to work against Biden in May 2019.

The famous phone call with Zelensky was July 2019.

Biden isn’t coercing Israel to attack Trump.

He’s also not hiding like a coward. Everything he’s doing is well in the open. Unlike Trump who was doing all his dirty work in secret like a pathetic wimp.
Is your brain washed everyday? How much lint does it leave?

Biden's trying to play both sides, so he's being abandoned by both American Jews and American who support Hamas terrorists.

Revelation 3:16​

“So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.”

Israeli Jews has been saying the quiet part out loud for months.
Do you support their plans of ethnic cleansing?
From last December:

Israeli officials spell out plans for ethnic cleansing of all Palestinians, as Gaza massacres continue

"The implications of this objective for Palestinians everywhere were spelled out by Israeli Communications Minister Shlomo Karhi, who commented Wednesday, 'There will be no Palestinian state here. We will never allow another state to be established between Jordan and the [Mediterranean] sea.' This was, he said, 'our country; the historical property of our ancestors.'"

Israel right-wing ministers' comments add fuel to Palestinian fears
Who attacked who on Oct 7?

Biden's trying to play both sides, so he's being abandoned by both American Jews and American who support Hamas terrorists.

Revelation 3:16​

“So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.”

Do you want to send ammunition to Israel? American Jews don't like Bibi Netanyahu or what Israel has done.

This has been going on for 80 years. Israel steals land and kills any resistance. They are Jewish Nationalists.
When did israel steal land?

So why does it make it ok for you to rape and murder babies? And hold hostages?

When did israel steal land?

So why does it make it ok for you to rape and murder babies? And hold hostages?

Start with provoking Syria and Lebanon every week for a decade or destroying over 400 Arab villages. You're no better than a Nazi. Read Moishe Dayan.

Forum List

Back