Is there anything hillary can do or say where her followers will get offended? Anything?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
She is just such a disaster all around. Maybe even worse than obama. Maybe even worse. Not sure how that could be, but it is true.

Do you, like me, get nauseated every time she opens her stupid lying mouth? Every single fucking time.

Can you believe the left are so ridiculous that they will be still voting for her? Wait, what am I talking about? It is the left. The most useless, ignorant, bloviated, arrogant, hypocritical, intolerant pawns on earth. So yeah, they will be voting for her.

So damn sad.

She is just such a disaster all around. Maybe even worse than obama. Maybe even worse. Not sure how that could be, but it is true.

Do you, like me, get nauseated every time she opens her stupid lying mouth? Every single fucking time.

Can you believe the left are so ridiculous that they will be still voting for her? Wait, what am I talking about? It is the left. The most useless, ignorant, bloviated, arrogant, hypocritical, intolerant pawns on earth. So yeah, they will be voting for her.

So damn sad.
She has to be just about one of the most disgusting people to ever run for office.

She is the superior candidate in the race, the best on both sides by miles. She has an impressive resume, she is competent, she is tough. The Right has flung every measure of poo at her for more than 20 years now, and she is still standing.

Get used to saying "Madam President" starting in January, 2017.

Oh, and the OP is nothing more than just a big flame-bait.

She is the superior candidate in the race, the best on both sides by miles. She has an impressive resume, she is competent, she is tough. The Right has flung every measure of poo at her for more than 20 years now, and she is still standing.

She's the best liar at the poker table. And nothing more.

So damn sad.
-1x-1.jpg

No. They are busy dumping on Trump supporters because they THINK HE IS A FRAUD, LIAR, AND CORRUPT.

So damn sad.
It is very sad that Hillary Clinton is the best the Democratic Party can do.

What would it say about the massive incompetence of an opponent if they could not beat Hillary in an election? Should they perhaps after the election take a good look in the mirror and ask, "What the ever loving fuck is wrong with me?" or should they make excuses?

:lmao:Book marked for future use

She has an impressive resume of fraud, lying, deceit, and incompetence. No wonder you like her.
And no, she will not be president of anything other than the Women's Prisoner Association. Even Dems are sick of her.

She has an impressive resume of fraud, lying, deceit, and incompetence. No wonder you like her.
And no, she will not be president of anything other than the Women's Prisoner Association. Even Dems are sick of her.
What more does one need to know about Ds, than they are ANXIOUS for a loser fool like Biden to get into the race.

LMAO!!!!

She can do a hell of a lot because the loserterians of cut, slash and burn are worse.
Yep...we need another big government deficit spending statist warmonger in the WH to make America great again.
:uhoh3::uhh::confused:o_O:rolleyes:

So damn sad.

sarah-palin-stupid-republican-quotes-dumb-stuff-conservatives-say.png

Forum List

Back