What IF they Are Ready The Polls The Wrong Way?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
No GOP member really wants Bush anymore then any DNC member truly wants Hillary. What if the Bush and Hillary numbers were the degree of sleaze in the party? The wonks the bots and the flunkie?

Now Bush's number inside the party is about 9%. By the time you take away the wonks the bots and the flunkies you got zip for him. That 9% equals the sleaze factor IN the party.

SO, Hillary's in party number is 31% and that is about the same amount of sleaze in the DNC.

THAT explains their beating in the off year and why Bernie AND Trump are doing so well. BOTH have left the core and struck out new ground.

Bush and Clinton are nothing more then the sleaze meters for their parties.

A lot of dems and independents like him.

Bernie has zero broad-based support. The New Hampshire polling is truncated by his being from a neighboring state and hyper-aware voters that often pick up TV/Radio ads from out-of-state media.

Iowa has Clinton up by 27 points
2016 - Iowa Democratic Presidential Caucus | RealClearPolitics

Wait until Bill hits the trail in Concord and Manchester. If Bernie ends up with over a handful of delegates, he should count that as a major victory.

No GOP member really wants Bush anymore then any DNC member truly wants Hillary. What if the Bush and Hillary numbers were the degree of sleaze in the party? The wonks the bots and the flunkie?

Now Bush's number inside the party is about 9%. By the time you take away the wonks the bots and the flunkies you got zip for him. That 9% equals the sleaze factor IN the party.

SO, Hillary's in party number is 31% and that is about the same amount of sleaze in the DNC.

THAT explains their beating in the off year and why Bernie AND Trump are doing so well. BOTH have left the core and struck out new ground.

I think it's too soon to put much faith in primary poll numbers. However, Trump's strong polling numbers among Republicans and his very weak numbers among the general public present the GOP with a huge problem. In all major polls, Clinton comes out on top in a Clinton Trump match in spite of Clinton's email server problems. Among women voters, Hispanics, and blacks in the general public Trump loses big time.

2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton | RealClearPolitics

Last edited:
I am not a Jeb Bush fan, but I don't think the term "sleaze" really applies to him. Instead, he is a boring, but competent, manager and compromiser. Hillary, on the other hand, is completely corrupt. Bernie is an old school populist politician who has suddenly become flavor of the month for liberals trying to rationalize Obama's failures by going even farther left. Biden is incompetent, but may end up being the least objectionable candidate for the Dems.

The GOP field includes a credible crop of Governors, but they seem to pale while on the stage with Trump. The GOP Senators are better speakers, but lack executive experience. The Outsiders are the best speakers, but lack any political experience.

Trump is a wild card, and his ultimate motives are uncertain. Does he actually want to be President, or is he bolstering his influence as a policy and/or king maker? Perhaps he is simply caught up in the race? If neither he nor Hillary are nominated, the 2016 election will be a lot more boring.

I am not a Jeb Bush fan, but I don't think the term "sleaze" really applies to him. Instead, he is a boring, but competent, manager and compromiser. Hillary, on the other hand, is completely corrupt. Bernie is an old school populist politician who has suddenly become flavor of the month for liberals trying to rationalize Obama's failures by going even farther left. Biden is incompetent, but may end up being the least objectionable candidate for the Dems.

The GOP field includes a credible crop of Governors, but they seem to pale while on the stage with Trump. The GOP Senators are better speakers, but lack executive experience. The Outsiders are the best speakers, but lack any political experience.

Trump is a wild card, and his ultimate motives are uncertain. Does he actually want to be President, or is he bolstering his influence as a policy and/or king maker? Perhaps he is simply caught up in the race? If neither he nor Hillary are nominated, the 2016 election will be a lot more boring.
If Hillary and Trump are nominated, it will be fun to watch. I would love to see a debate between the two with Hillary debating the issues and Trump being Trump.

If Hillary and Trump are nominated, it will be fun to watch. I would love to see a debate between the two with Hillary debating the issues and Trump being Trump.
HRC can be as whiny shrill and eye rolling shruggy as the best of them.

Just think back to when he poked his nose into the affairs of a grieving widower and forced the man to keep his dead wife on life support for political reasons. Sleaze is the kindest word I can think of to describe Shrub III

I lived in Florida when Bush was governor. I'm a Democrat, so I opposed him on a number of issues however I did respect him. He's definitely the smartest Bush, a good administrator, and a good leader. He has always been a low key politician. Although I think he is better qualified than Trump, I don't think he can beat him on a head to head match because he is not a showman like Trump.

Uhm, ok:

2015-08-028 dorkyfuzzlenutz-IQ-214 title mangle 500.jpg

So, how are we suppposed to "Ready" the polls? Can you give me a deceleration of intent on this one?

Oh, and Clinton is not at 31, she is far closer to 50. Get yer facts straight, baby Huey, before you start decelerating!!

Uhm, ok:

View attachment 48631

So, how are we suppposed to "Ready" the polls? Can you give me a deceleration of intent on this one?

Oh, and Clinton is not at 31, she is far closer to 50. Get yer facts straight, baby Huey, before you start decelerating!!
Yeah, I blew the title. Had someone talking to me as I was writing. That never works out for me.

Uhm, ok:

View attachment 48631

Yeah, I blew the title. Had someone talking to me as I was writing. That never works out for me.

Uh, you do realize you can edit your OP-titles in the first four hours or so after you make an OP, right?

Uhm, ok:

View attachment 48631

Uh, you do realize you can edit your OP-titles in the first four hours or so after you make an OP, right?
I went back to do it but it would not let me. Now on topic, can you not see that the general dis-like of what has been politics by BOTH sides is so dis-liked that the Trump AND Sanders support is a call from the people to the PARTIES to start listening to the people?

Uhm, ok:

View attachment 48631

I went back to do it but it would not let me. Now on topic, can you not see that the general dis-like of what has been politics by BOTH sides is so dis-liked that the Trump AND Sanders support is a call from the people to the PARTIES to start listening to the people?

I see the extremes of both parties gravitating to those two respective candidates, neither of which is going to ultimately win the nomination.

Uhm, ok:

View attachment 48631

Hillary is 67
Trump is 69

Forum List

Back