Is there a higher force at work? :) I still don't have a reply button to respond to posters?

Guys telling you straight up no no reply button. This is getting almost funny. I've got nothing. So I'm posting almost blind here. And I don't understand at all why this is happening.

Odd. Maybe refreshing would help. Somethings not loading right for td.

OK here we go again. I reboot. I do everything I can and I can not respond to you directly. BTW love the dog.

Guys telling you straight up no no reply button. This is getting almost funny. I've got nothing. So I'm posting almost blind here. And I don't understand at all why this is happening.

Since others (like me) have reply button, seems it may be on your end, and possibly your browser. Regardless it is weird, and I hope it gets fixed asap.

I can and do have the ability to give you winners for example. That's what make this really truly weird. Now my husband works with a gentleman who programmed for the Canadian government and hopefully he can figure out what the hell is going on. I just want to know what is going on. This man that my husband works with set all the programming in the north. I'm a nobody. I don't understand any of this stuff. I post. That's me.

BUT this will get resolved I hope somehow. If he's on it and my husband says this guy really knows his shit...............................lets see when somehow I can get a reply button on a message board.

Pumpkin I can't reply directly. Hope you catch this. I can't even get into Firefox. I am stuck in Google.

I can and do have the ability to give you winners for example. That's what make this really truly weird. Now my husband works with a gentleman who programmed for the Canadian government and hopefully he can figure out what the hell is going on. I just want to know what is going on. This man that my husband works with set all the programming in the north. I'm a nobody. I don't understand any of this stuff. I post. That's me.

BUT this will get resolved I hope somehow. If he's on it and my husband says this guy really knows his shit...............................lets see when somehow I can get a reply button on a message board.
Are you still able to hack into people's computers and covertly view them on your camera? Maybe someone discovered you and got pissed off.

Camp I'm on dial up in a place called Sundown Manitoba where your cell phone service works when you get buck naked and run in front of your lilac trees. :lol:

For anyone else after Camp has made this charge, can you go to my front yard? It's freaking horrible. GPS right? You guys can do it. I'm trying to finish off my perennials. Lord let me get those foxgloves in too and still plant a fall garden with my spinach and my snow peas tthat I followed off with the other day and NOW trying to get in seed for spring.

You can see my front yard. Its one hell of a mess.

I'm not getting this at all. Management can you give me a hand here?

Yes, there is a higher force at work here. God told me he was tired of your silly whining and was going to cut you off for a while. Other dumb right wingers will experience the same thing if they can't grow up.

Forum List

Back