Is there a double standard for prosecuting Trump but not Biden for classified documents?

Oh? When was Biden this executive when he was a Senator? Or when he was a VP? Keep spinning yourself into the ground.
The documents were from his time as vice president when he was in the executive.

The documents were from his time as vice president when he was in the executive.

Not the same as being President. And he also had documents from when he was a Senator. And there is only one Executive, the President.

It's in Hur's report. Referenced numerous times, like on page 195.

It's not at all different.

Reagan was a former President, not Biden, who also had classified documents from when he was a Senator).

What it actually says on page 194:

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 4.37.34 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 4.42.16 PM.png

So what? Biden was a former VP.

Not the same, not even close. Only the President takes an oath mandated by the Constitution, all others take an oath written by Congress.

And you conveniently ignore the documents Biden had from his time as a Senator.

Not the same, not even close. Only the President takes an oath mandated by the Constitution, all others take an oath written by Congress.

And you conveniently ignore the documents Biden had from his time as a Senator.
What does the oath have to do with it?

It's the same when it comes to the Presidential Records Act.

What does the oath have to do with it?

It's the same when it comes to the Presidential Records Act.

If I need to explain it to you, it would be over your head.

I merely say again, there is ONLY ONE President, and he has powers that a VP does not, and that includes taking classified information with him whenever he chooses and including when leaving office as the Reagan matter you interjected proves.

If I need to explain it to you, it would be over your head.

I merely say again, there is ONLY ONE President, and he has powers that a VP does not, and that includes taking classified information with him whenever he chooses and including when leaving office as the Reagan matter you interjected proves.
Have you read the presidential records act?

Why don’t you point out the passages that allow a VP to steal documents.
The issue being discussed is about Biden’s personal notebooks.

It’s really hard to keep you guys from changing topics suddenly.

The issue being discussed is about Biden’s personal notebooks.

It’s really hard to keep you guys from changing topics suddenly.

Do you mean the notebooks he stole containing classified documents?

Those aren’t personal notebooks.

These are laws we are complaining about but people seem to want for Trump. Trump was charged because he was not President when he got caught. Biden is not being charged because he is a sitting President. This is what needs to be changed so no President has complete immunity!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back