Is the USA a christian nation based on judeo-christian principles?

What's strange is the USA is not mentioned in the Biblical prophecies and during the end times.

Many Bible scholars think that the USA will not believe in God anymore during the end times. They will likely end up rejecting God and turning against Israel like other countries.

Based on this book -- Understanding End-Times Prophecy: A Comprehensive Approach.

This is really long, but those who back Israel, i.e. Israeli view, have an explanation -- America and the End Times.

Most Bibles are flawed, I suppose.

Defective Bible Omits Any Mention Of America

Haha. You believe anything you read.
Just like you and the bible.

What's strange is the USA is not mentioned in the Biblical prophecies and during the end times.

Many Bible scholars think that the USA will not believe in God anymore during the end times. They will likely end up rejecting God and turning against Israel like other countries.

Based on this book -- Understanding End-Times Prophecy: A Comprehensive Approach.

This is really long, but those who back Israel, i.e. Israeli view, have an explanation -- America and the End Times.

The Bible is a non-fiction and history book, so why wouldn't people believe it? This has been explained to you before. Are you that ignorant?

The Bible is a non-fiction and history book, so why wouldn't people believe it? This has been explained to you before. Are you that ignorant?

"The Bible is a non-fiction and history book, so why wouldn't people believe it? This has been explained to you before. Are you that ignorant?"

I'm sure that PARTS of the bible are historically accurate.
But MUCH of it IS fiction.

Certainly the parts where GOD SPEAKS are fiction because as all sane and rational people know....there is NO god.

This has been explained to you before.

Are you that ignorant?

"The Bible is a non-fiction and history book, so why wouldn't people believe it? This has been explained to you before. Are you that ignorant?"

Certainly the parts where GOD SPEAKS are fiction because as all sane and rational people know....there is NO god.

Are you that ignorant?
Are you that ignorant?

christians are inflammatory - their favorite target are the innocent they have a certain hatred for, those that are not sinners they declare do not exist and have for centuries persecuted and victimize them to press their point - bond is a good example among most of the christians that respond in this forum.

The bible is fiction and a wishful thinking book. You are that ignorant.

I think it is. One Nation under God!

Pistole.jpg
One-Dollar.jpg
Then god must be a warmonger, you ugly sack of turds.
Only if you read the Bible literally.

Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure. Is that so hard for you to comprehend?
The bible is a book of fiction, don't be so dumb.
No. It is effectively a how to book. How to live life and how not to live life.
I'm sure you know about all the awful things that happened in the bible and that god tells us to do? Or do you just ignore those parts?
Maybe you should stop reading it literally.

th

I suppose I have to spell it out for you. First, you are another stupid AF atheist b/c America wasn't around when the Bible was written. I was referring to Revelation where in the future there is no mention of USA. Israel is the country of focus during end times. This may mean the USA is no more, or the US doesn't play a major part, or it is included with the other nations to reject God during end times. .

Second, you are in denial of Jesus punishing you.

Is the US a Nicene or Ariane Christian nation?

POS_15_Nicene_Creed_12x16__98798.1460380403.jpg

Take a guess. You got better than 50/50 chance now.

ha ha, there is no chance at all, for the honest ...

the christian proposes they knew better in the 4th century when their version, the nicene creed was written in 325 about the events of the 1st century than the one's that wrote the original creed before the religion of the Roman Empire was established -

Symbolum Apostolicum - It thus says nothing explicitly about the divinity of either Jesus or the Holy Spirit. Nor does it address many other theological questions which became objects of dispute centuries later.

The Nicene Creed (Greek: Latin: Symbolum Nicaenum) is a statement of belief widely used in Christian liturgy. It is called Nicene /ˈnaɪsiːn/ because it was originally adopted in the city of Nicaea (present day İznik, Turkey) by the First Council of Nicaea in 325.

Apostles' Creed - Wikipedia

Symbolum Apostolicum

Because of the early origin of its original form, it does not address some Christological issues defined in the Nicene and other Christian Creeds. It thus says nothing explicitly about the divinity of either Jesus or the Holy Spirit. Nor does it address many other theological questions which became objects of dispute centuries later.

4th century nicene christians are frauds pretending their religion is anything but made up propaganda to promote their reactionary politics using the the original religion of antiquity as a foil for their own personal gain.

Is the US a Nicene or Ariane Christian nation?

POS_15_Nicene_Creed_12x16__98798.1460380403.jpg

ha ha, there is no chance at all, for the honest ...

the christian proposes they knew better in the 4th century when their version, the nicene creed was written in 325 about the events of the 1st century than the one's that wrote the original creed before the religion of the Roman Empire was established -

Symbolum Apostolicum - It thus says nothing explicitly about the divinity of either Jesus or the Holy Spirit. Nor does it address many other theological questions which became objects of dispute centuries later.

The Nicene Creed (Greek: Latin: Symbolum Nicaenum) is a statement of belief widely used in Christian liturgy. It is called Nicene /ˈnaɪsiːn/ because it was originally adopted in the city of Nicaea (present day İznik, Turkey) by the First Council of Nicaea in 325.

Apostles' Creed - Wikipedia

Symbolum Apostolicum

Because of the early origin of its original form, it does not address some Christological issues defined in the Nicene and other Christian Creeds. It thus says nothing explicitly about the divinity of either Jesus or the Holy Spirit. Nor does it address many other theological questions which became objects of dispute centuries later.

4th century nicene christians are frauds pretending their religion is anything but made up propaganda to promote their reactionary politics using the the original religion of antiquity as a foil for their own personal gain.
And yet there is nothing inconsistent with the beliefs and practices of the early Christians.

Can you name anything that was?

Are you that ignorant?
Are you that ignorant?

christians are inflammatory - their favorite target are the innocent they have a certain hatred for, those that are not sinners they declare do not exist and have for centuries persecuted and victimize them to press their point - bond is a good example among most of the christians that respond in this forum.
And yet history shows that Christianity has been the greatest force for good in the history of mankind.

Then god must be a warmonger, you ugly sack of turds.
Only if you read the Bible literally.

Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure. Is that so hard for you to comprehend?
No. It is effectively a how to book. How to live life and how not to live life.
I'm sure you know about all the awful things that happened in the bible and that god tells us to do? Or do you just ignore those parts?
Maybe you should stop reading it literally.
Not this again. You're saying it's a how-to book but you need to read it in a special way. Um... no.

th

I suppose I have to spell it out for you. First, you are another stupid AF atheist b/c America wasn't around when the Bible was written. I was referring to Revelation where in the future there is no mention of USA. Israel is the country of focus during end times. This may mean the USA is no more, or the US doesn't play a major part, or it is included with the other nations to reject God during end times. .

Second, you are in denial of Jesus punishing you.
Jesus died on the cross for my sins, so that bill is already paid.

Are you that ignorant?
Are you that ignorant?

And yet history shows that Christianity has been the greatest force for good in the history of mankind.
Ya, Crusades, Inquisition, homo-bashing...

Not just for yours, but for all humankind. Can you imagine living a perfect life and dying like that? It was the greatest achievement for humankind, but not for thee black heart.

Anyway, I could not help but be struck by how magnificently stupid one can be in one sentence. This one is definitely you.

So if the Popes looked back 400 years 1500 years ago they'd have pre-empted all the nonsense? There it is, look forward to the resurrection of the dead.

Not just for yours, but for all humankind. Can you imagine living a perfect life and dying like that? It was the greatest achievement for humankind, but not for thee black heart.

Anyway, I could not help but be struck by how magnificently stupid one can be in one sentence. This one is definitely you.
What makes you think that the bible is fact? And do you read it literally?

Forum List

Back