Is the USA a christian nation based on judeo-christian principles?

Its all metaphor, for the book Catcher in the Rye. Come! I am leading Mark David Chapmanity to a bright new Dawn! Part of me may be the Devil. We catch them all from the cliffside. This we pray. Down with Ono, that the savior may rise again, from the clutches of the phonies...

Is the US a Nicene or Ariane Christian nation?

POS_15_Nicene_Creed_12x16__98798.1460380403.jpg

Take a guess. You got better than 50/50 chance now.

ha ha, there is no chance at all, for the honest ...

the christian proposes they knew better in the 4th century when their version, the nicene creed was written in 325 about the events of the 1st century than the one's that wrote the original creed before the religion of the Roman Empire was established -

Symbolum Apostolicum - It thus says nothing explicitly about the divinity of either Jesus or the Holy Spirit. Nor does it address many other theological questions which became objects of dispute centuries later.

The Nicene Creed (Greek: Latin: Symbolum Nicaenum) is a statement of belief widely used in Christian liturgy. It is called Nicene /ˈnaɪsiːn/ because it was originally adopted in the city of Nicaea (present day İznik, Turkey) by the First Council of Nicaea in 325.

Apostles' Creed - Wikipedia

Symbolum Apostolicum

Because of the early origin of its original form, it does not address some Christological issues defined in the Nicene and other Christian Creeds. It thus says nothing explicitly about the divinity of either Jesus or the Holy Spirit. Nor does it address many other theological questions which became objects of dispute centuries later.

4th century nicene christians are frauds pretending their religion is anything but made up propaganda to promote their reactionary politics using the the original religion of antiquity as a foil for their own personal gain.
And yet there is nothing inconsistent with the beliefs and practices of the early Christians.

Can you name anything that was?
And yet there is nothing inconsistent with the beliefs and practices of the early Christians.

Symbolum Apostolicum

Because of the early origin of its original form, it does not address some Christological issues defined in the Nicene and other Christian Creeds. It thus says nothing explicitly about the divinity of either Jesus or the Holy Spirit. Nor does it address many other theological questions which became objects of dispute centuries later.

simply ignoring the facts does not make them go away - that is if a person is not a sinner - of convenience in the case of bond and bing ...

their hatred of california values is the real reason for their 4th century perversion of the truth where the 1st century events are the opposite of what they personally find appealing. and try and impose their corrupt values on all concerned, against their will.

upload_2019-4-16_10-50-51.jpeg

4th century christianity has always been a plight on society - the oposite of the true values of the original religion of antiquity.

images

a fitting and timely event for the false religion of christianity - Notre Dame, industry is already coming to their aid with their gold coins ...

Is the US a Nicene or Ariane Christian nation?

POS_15_Nicene_Creed_12x16__98798.1460380403.jpg

ha ha, there is no chance at all, for the honest ...

the christian proposes they knew better in the 4th century when their version, the nicene creed was written in 325 about the events of the 1st century than the one's that wrote the original creed before the religion of the Roman Empire was established -

Symbolum Apostolicum - It thus says nothing explicitly about the divinity of either Jesus or the Holy Spirit. Nor does it address many other theological questions which became objects of dispute centuries later.

The Nicene Creed (Greek: Latin: Symbolum Nicaenum) is a statement of belief widely used in Christian liturgy. It is called Nicene /ˈnaɪsiːn/ because it was originally adopted in the city of Nicaea (present day İznik, Turkey) by the First Council of Nicaea in 325.

Symbolum Apostolicum

4th century nicene christians are frauds pretending their religion is anything but made up propaganda to promote their reactionary politics using the the original religion of antiquity as a foil for their own personal gain.

Symbolum Apostolicum

simply ignoring the facts does not make them go away - that is if a person is not a sinner - of convenience in the case of bond and bing ...

their hatred of california values is the real reason for their 4th century perversion of the truth where the 1st century events are the opposite of what they personally find appealing. and try and impose their corrupt values on all concerned, against their will.

View attachment 256139

4th century christianity has always been a plight on society - the oposite of the true values of the original religion of antiquity.

images

a fitting and timely event for the false religion of christianity - Notre Dame, industry is already coming to their aid with their gold coins ...
Dude, you keep trying to imply something significant about the 4th century when in reality there is no difference in the beliefs and practices of the 4th century and 1st century. What difference do you believe exists?

Haha. You believe anything you read.
Just like you and the bible.

The Bible is a non-fiction and history book, so why wouldn't people believe it? This has been explained to you before. Are you that ignorant?
The bible is fiction and a wishful thinking book. You are that ignorant.

th

I suppose I have to spell it out for you. First, you are another stupid AF atheist b/c America wasn't around when the Bible was written. I was referring to Revelation where in the future there is no mention of USA. Israel is the country of focus during end times. This may mean the USA is no more, or the US doesn't play a major part, or it is included with the other nations to reject God during end times. .

Second, you are in denial of Jesus punishing you.
Jesus died on the cross for my sins, so that bill is already paid.
Yes, but you have to accept it. And by accepting it you have to change. It’s not a get out of jail free card.

Only if you read the Bible literally.

Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure. Is that so hard for you to comprehend?
The bible is a book of fiction, don't be so dumb.
No. It is effectively a how to book. How to live life and how not to live life.
I'm sure you know about all the awful things that happened in the bible and that god tells us to do? Or do you just ignore those parts?
Maybe you should stop reading it literally.
Not this again. You're saying it's a how-to book but you need to read it in a special way. Um... no.
No. You just need to read it without bias.

Seeing some comments on here make me glad that there will be a judgment day and that some people just will not be permitted in to Heaven.

The Bible is a non-fiction and history book, so why wouldn't people believe it? This has been explained to you before. Are you that ignorant?

"The Bible is a non-fiction and history book, so why wouldn't people believe it? This has been explained to you before. Are you that ignorant?"

I'm sure that PARTS of the bible are historically accurate.
But MUCH of it IS fiction.

Certainly the parts where GOD SPEAKS are fiction because as all sane and rational people know....there is NO god.

This has been explained to you before.

Are you that ignorant?
Are you that ignorant?

christians are inflammatory - their favorite target are the innocent they have a certain hatred for, those that are not sinners they declare do not exist and have for centuries persecuted and victimize them to press their point - bond is a good example among most of the christians that respond in this forum.
And yet history shows that Christianity has been the greatest force for good in the history of mankind.
Ya, Crusades, Inquisition, homo-bashing...
That’s what I call a logical fallacy argument.

What makes you think that the bible is fact? And do you read it literally?

It must be read literally like God created the world in six days (24 hrs) and rested on the Sabbath. However, there are a some places where it can't such as figure of speech, metaphor and allegory and past to present to future understanding. Usually, the things described in prophecy may not be literal. Or that which applied to the past such as Mosaic law may not be transferred to the present.

I've explained the facts many times such as the Bible is a non-fiction and historical book. It lists how old the people in the ancient times lived to. Things were different in the past as perfect beings were doomed to start dying. It meant they lived a long time compared to today. We also have the global flood that changed us to modern humans and we live even shorter lives to around 120 years max. The Father sent gamma rays which affected us all. The Tower of Babel explains how we started speaking different languages. It wasn't evolution that did it. Evolution would be speaking a common language.

However, there are a some places where it can't such as figure of speech, metaphor and allegory and past to present to future understanding. Usually, the things described in prophecy may not be literal.

That's the rub. If the book can't be taken literally, then it is by definition, fiction.

However, there are a some places where it can't such as figure of speech, metaphor and allegory and past to present to future understanding. Usually, the things described in prophecy may not be literal.

That's the rub. If the book can't be taken literally, then it is by definition, fiction.

Haha. Don't try to think. It will put too much stress on your puny brain and it will explode.

For the rest of the readers, I just said the Bible MUST be read literally and there will be some figure of speech, metaphor and allegory, and lateral understanding. Most readers will understand as such.

The bible is fiction and a wishful thinking book. You are that ignorant.

th

I suppose I have to spell it out for you. First, you are another stupid AF atheist b/c America wasn't around when the Bible was written. I was referring to Revelation where in the future there is no mention of USA. Israel is the country of focus during end times. This may mean the USA is no more, or the US doesn't play a major part, or it is included with the other nations to reject God during end times. .

Second, you are in denial of Jesus punishing you.
Jesus died on the cross for my sins, so that bill is already paid.
Yes, but you have to accept it. And by accepting it you have to change. It’s not a get out of jail free card.
You know nothing. But keep pretending that you do.

The bible is a book of fiction, don't be so dumb.
I'm sure you know about all the awful things that happened in the bible and that god tells us to do? Or do you just ignore those parts?
Not this again. You're saying it's a how-to book but you need to read it in a special way. Um... no.
I do, but the world wasn't made in 6 days.

What makes you think that the bible is fact? And do you read it literally?

It must be read literally like God created the world in six days (24 hrs) and rested on the Sabbath. However, there are a some places where it can't such as figure of speech, metaphor and allegory and past to present to future understanding. Usually, the things described in prophecy may not be literal. Or that which applied to the past such as Mosaic law may not be transferred to the present.

I've explained the facts many times such as the Bible is a non-fiction and historical book. It lists how old the people in the ancient times lived to. Things were different in the past as perfect beings were doomed to start dying. It meant they lived a long time compared to today. We also have the global flood that changed us to modern humans and we live even shorter lives to around 120 years max. The Father sent gamma rays which affected us all. The Tower of Babel explains how we started speaking different languages. It wasn't evolution that did it. Evolution would be speaking a common language.
But the world wasn't made in 6 days. So the bible is wrong.

Haha. Don't try to think.

Haha. Don't tell me what to do.

It will put too much stress on your puny brain and it will explode.

Way to back down.

For the rest of the readers, I just said the Bible MUST be read literally and there will be some figure of speech, metaphor and allegory, and lateral understanding. Most readers will understand as such.

Any pious Christian should know the only requirement needed is faith. There is no non-fiction publication in existence that requires a preconceived bias before you read it. The rest is moving the goal posts of logic to keep the flock in line with the threat that if they go out of line, god will spank them. Religion is control, plain and simple.

But the world wasn't made in 6 days. So the bible is wrong.

How can it be wrong when that is what it says. The Bible must be read literally, so you are wrong. Atheists are usually wrong about everything whether smart or stupid.

Haha. Don't tell me what to do.

I will tell you what to do whether you like it or not haha.

Way to back down.

See, you are wrong. I did not back down, but just told you what to do and that is don't think or else your puny brain will explode.

Any pious Christian should know the only requirement needed is faith. There is no non-fiction publication in existence that requires a preconceived bias before you read it. The rest is moving the goal posts of logic to keep the flock in line with the threat that if they go out of line, god will spank them. Religion is control, plain and simple

Now, you are discussing something else besides reading the Bible literally. What does the Bible say about faith? What it states is that you are wrong in your second, third and pretty much your whole post. Didn't I say that you have a puny brain and you should not use it to think of Christianity and the Bible?

Whats the cost of wife detectives and stuff like that in Asia for example? Its huge! In Asia, somehow none of this is determined ceremonial stuff. Look what that does. They will fake anything for stupid investigating. I don't have to have ever promoted besides Spot On the output of University Excellence Today, for that to happen, AS I describe this every week to friends and family. No other prompt is discussable at any time when I was Always responding to qualities of Absolute on task behaviors being further referable.

I do, but the world wasn't made in 6 days.
No. You don’t. You keep making arguments based on the literal reading.

Forum List

Back