Is the US Relationship with Israel an Asset?

It doesn't matter if it's a liability or not. Being an ally to Israel is the right thing to do, and I support it even if it completely destroys us.

Then maybe you should move to Israel, since you're more interested in the survival of Israel than the survival of the U.S. And the unconditional and unregulated support of Israel will invariably lead to existential threats to the U.S.

Nor is there a moral ground to justify unconditional aid to Israel any more than there is a strategic one.
I don't care if I have enemies, as long as those enemies are unjust, and their enmity derives fromtheir immorality. I don't give a fuck about befriending terrorists.

just watch this he says it all.

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DkFhjc3HwH0]YouTube - Israel was born out of Jewish Terrorism : UK Jewish MP SIR Gerald Kaufman[/ame]

I don't care if I have enemies, as long as those enemies are unjust, and their enmity derives fromtheir immorality. I don't give a fuck about befriending terrorists.

Then by all means, don't be so eager to embrace the nation with a legacy that includes the terrorism of Menachem Begin's Irgun.

Do you realize the anger I feel toward your misrepresentation? Help me stop you from making misrepresentations.

Examine the plank in your own eye first.

Then by all means, don't be so eager to embrace the nation with a legacy that includes the terrorism of Menachem Begin's Irgun.

Do you realize the anger I feel toward your misrepresentation? Help me stop you from making misrepresentations.

Examine the plank in your own eye first.
Well, I've got you acknowledging that there is a plank in your eye. That is a start.

Well, I've got you acknowledging that there is a plank in your eye. That is a start.

Haven't read the New Testament very well, have we? If I was acknowledging anything, it would be that there's a speck in my eye, not a plank. Whereas there's a plank in yours, the most clear indication of which would be your failure to respond to my comments regarding the terroristic careers of Israeli state officials.

Haven't read the New Testament very well, have we? If I was acknowledging anything, it would be that there's a speck in my eye, not a plank. Whereas there's a plank in yours, the most clear indication of which would be your failure to respond to my comments regarding the terroristic careers of Israeli state officials.
How heroic is it that you have put yourself in the role of specked-eye.

Not only has Israel attacked the U.S. twice, it is the only state in the Mideast that has attacked the U.S. with no shame. Israel commits war crimes and crimes against humanity as a staple of its day-to-day life. It is not a civilized state, nor will it ever be.

Its values are not American values. Yet Israeli "values" have taken over the U.S. media. MTV is an excellent example of Israel teaching our youth how to debauch themselves. AIPAC is another example of how Israel attacks America through our body politic. They intimidate our legislature by threatening to fund their next opponents with millions of dollars if they do not vote in favor or Israel on each bill that might possibly affect Israel.

World opinion is against Israel. Can all the world be wrong? One could safely bet that nearly 6 billion people are not wrong when the world condemns Israel as a continuing crime against humanity. If I were worried about Israel, I might think that its stolen current boundaries will no longer be safe, and that it will need a hiding place so remote, that it could not survive it. What is the matter with these Israelis? Cannot they join the civilized world? Is being civilized not part of their philosophy?

George Washington warned us about passionate attachments to other countries. Now we see that he is entirely correct. The GOP needs to learn this lesson before the nation stops voting for its candidates.

When the Land of the Free supports a 40 year old occupation that consistently committing crimes, an in violation of so many laws, conventions and morals...

Supporting a criminal can be beneficial for while, then you either turn him in, or go down along with him.

When the Land of the Free supports a 40 year old occupation that consistently committing crimes, an in violation of so many laws, conventions and morals...

Supporting a criminal can be beneficial for while, then you either turn him in, or go down along with him.

We are never going to support terrorist such as Hamas and Hezbollah, but we will support so called moderates such as Abbas and Fatah!

We are never going to support terrorist such as Hamas and Hezbollah, but we will support so called moderates such as Abbas and Fatah!

Hezbollah's leadership has expressed a willingness to honor an accord with Israel if the Palestinians do, and Hezbollah would likely not even exist if it were not for Israel's ill-conceived 1982 invasion of Lebanon. Hamas, while they have not recognized Israel's existence, honored their most recent peace treaty relatively well until the IDF raided a portion of Gaza and killed six or seven people.

Establishing Israel in the first place was a well-intentioned but foolish thing to do. Did they honestly not see all of these problems coming? While it is clear that the world would be a safer place today (especially for Americans) if modern Israel had not been established, what is less clear is what should be done about it now. America basically treating Israel as their vassal puts a serious check on any aggression against Israel by their many enemies. Even though I don't believe Israel should have been established, the slaughter of innocent people is much more unacceptable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back