Al Qaeda No. 2 Blames Obama, Egypt's President for Gaza

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
CAIRO, Egypt — An intelligence monitoring center reports that Al Qaeda's No. 2 leader is blaming Barack Obama and Egypt's president for the Israeli offensive in Gaza.

The SITE Monitoring Service says the audio statement by Ayman al-Zawahiri was posted on militant Web sites Tuesday.

This is al-Zawahiri's first comment on the crisis since the war began eleven days ago.

FOXNews.com - Al Qaeda No. 2 Blames Obama, Egypt's President for Gaza - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Good to know that the right wing nutjobs and the Muslim fascist terrorists are on the same side. Obama has a giant target in between his eyes and there is nothing he or the secret service can do about it, i fear.

I like Obama... he's an idealist. I don't like some of his decisions so far. The hate that Palin and McCain sparked will not fade away. Someone is going to try something against Obama very, very soon. You can just feel it in your blood. It scares the hell out of me and I hope they are unsucessful. We all better hope they are, or this country is NOT going to be a place you want to be for a month or so.

Good to know that the right wing nutjobs and the Muslim fascist terrorists are on the same side. Obama has a giant target in between his eyes and there is nothing he or the secret service can do about it, i fear.

I like Obama... he's an idealist. I don't like some of his decisions so far. The hate that Palin and McCain sparked will not fade away. Someone is going to try something against Obama very, very soon. You can just feel it in your blood. It scares the hell out of me and I hope they are unsucessful. We all better hope they are, or this country is NOT going to be a place you want to be for a month or so.

bullshit--whatever McCain and Palin sparked was snuffed out in November.

I wonder if liberals will finally realize that this IS a Holy War... They don't hate the U.S. because of George Bush, they hate us because we are not a Muslim country. Why is that so hard to understand?????? If Obama doesn't give these Muslim terrorists exactly what they want, they will turn on him as well... It's not that hard to figure out.... I thought liberals were the self proclaimed smartest people in the world....

What's amazing is that liberals are not pissed about the lack of tolerance from the Muslim terrorists since they are the people who lecture everyone else about being tolerant...

More claims by Zawahiri in another Fox article.
"Appearing in his white turban and robe, Zawahri discussed the roots of the U.S. economic crisis and said it was a repercussion of the Sept. 11 attacks in the United States.
It appears he is taking credit for the bankers/insurance companies greed, Katrina and the over inflated housing market now?

"The modern economy has been destroyed by the strikes of the mujahedeen (in Iraq and Afghanistan) and the usury," he said, using the Arabic term for holy warriors.
I see nothing holy in what these guys stood for on 9/11.

Zawahiri then called on the American people to "embrace Islam to live a life free of greed, exploitation and forbidden wealth."

I cannot embrace wearing a sack over my head it just does not work for me!

"Zawahiri spoke out against charges Al Qaeda has killed innocent civilians, calling the reports Western propaganda."
Let us not forget his propaganda of rule by force, torture, theft and murder.

Forum List

Back