Is the peace process inherently flawed by a lack of understanding of Israel?

The 60 Islamic cesspools are virtually 100% Muslim.

Israel is the only pluralistic country in the Middle East. Arabs are represented in the highest levels of government, the judiciary and military.

Jews are not accorded such rights in Islamic countries. In fact, Jews are virtually banned from Muslim countries.

Now, you know, dummy.

Your ethnic hatred of non-jewish nations doesn't validate your acceptance of hatred in zionist israel, Lot39. Hell, even Iran's jews prefer their home to zionists like you.

THATs gotta sting!

You really are mentally ill.

says the broken record.

The Right of Return and Temple Mount. You and I both know this. I'm not shocked that you'd pull a classic "who, me?" moment on this.

There is no right of return. But, you're uneducated and would not know this.

..well for NON-JEWS there isn't....

:rolleyes:

You're uneducated and, thus, out of your depth.

There is no right of return that has EVER been applied to ANY mass group of people, including the 150 million refugees, including 12 million ethnic Germans, in WW II and its aftermath.

I just ripped you a new asshole. Feel good?

There is no right of return. But, you're uneducated and would not know this.

There is no right of return that has EVER been applied to ANY mass group of people, including the 150 million refugees, including 12 million ethnic Germans, in WW II and its aftermath.

....unless they are JEWS.. which, you can't deny.

seriously, I'm not related to you enough for threats of "ripped assholes" to stick.

seriously, I'm not related to you enough for threats of "ripped assholes" to stick.

I just explained to you, dummy, no right of return has ever been applied anywhere at any time in history.

Your midget-size body clearly contains a midget little brain. LOL

I just explained to you, dummy, no right of return has ever been applied anywhere at any time in history.

The Law of Return (Hebrew: חוק השבות, ḥok ha-shvūt) is Israeli legislation, enacted in 1950, that gives Jews, those of Jewish ancestry, and their spouses the right to migrate to and settle in Israel and gain citizenship.
Law of Return - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you are too easy. maybe Dante the Mod wannabe can help you out.

The Law of Return (Hebrew: חוק השבות, ḥok ha-shvūt) is Israeli legislation, enacted in 1950, that gives Jews, those of Jewish ancestry, and their spouses the right to migrate to and settle in Israel and gain citizenship.

You're very uneducated, thus, way out of your depth.

Jewish right of return to Israel was established by international law. Does Wiki say anything about that, dummy?

Stoner: Midget body, midget brain, midget penis.

Jewish right of return to Israel was established by international law. Does Wiki say anything about that, dummy?

On July 5, 1950, the Knesset, Israel's Parliament, enacted item 5710-1950 the Law of Return.

:rofl:

too easy.

On July 5, 1950, the Knesset, Israel's Parliament, enacted item 5710-1950 the Law of Return.

too easy.

You are merely desperately Googling your responses. You have no knowledge of the subject matter.

Unfortunately for you, I'm informed.

The League of Nations first established Jewish right of return to Israel in 1922 when it established the foundation for a Jewish homeland/state in Palestine.

You enjoy having your midget asshole ripped, Wiki Boy?

too easy.

You are merely desperately Googling your responses. You have no knowledge of the subject matter.

The League of Nations first established Jewish right of return to Israel in 1922 when it established the foundation for a Jewish homeland/state in Palestine.

I've quotes a source, jew boy. where is yours?

oh.. THATS right. you don't have one other than some broken record bullshit.

The fact is the the knesset established an official law of return for jews in israel AFTER the creation of israel. So, no throwing off blame at the league of nations, jew boy.

tsk tsk tsk.

too easy.

The fact is the the knesset established an official law of return for jews in israel AFTER the creation of israel. So, no throwing off blame at the league of nations, jew boy.

tsk tsk tsk.

You have less than zero knowledge of the subject matter, as I have demonstrated, and you become agitated.

Googling Wikipedia does not constitute knowledge.

The right of return was established by the League of Nations in 1922 in its ratification of the binding Palestine Mandate.

I just ripped you another asshole. Enjoy it, midget?

tsk tsk tsk.

You have less than zero knowledge of the subject matter, as I have demonstrated, and you become agitated.

The right of return was established by the League of Nations in 1922 in its ratification of the binding Palestine Mandate.

Without evidence you've only demonstrated how retarded you are. Sucks that the facts don't line up with your bullshit agenda, eh jew?

I posted my evidence. Where is yours?

tsk tsk tsk.

Without evidence you've only demonstrated how retarded you are. Sucks that the facts don't line up with your bullshit agenda, eh jew?

Midget, I've bashed your little brain against the wall many times on this matter. Did your little brain forget, tiny?

Try to read the Palestine Mandate, moron. I get tired ripping you new assholes, dummy

Midget, I've bashed your little brain against the wall many times on this matter. Did your little brain forget, tiny?

Try to read the Palestine Mandate, moron. I get tired ripping you new assholes.

AND STILL NO EVIDENCE!

PWNT!

Try to read the Palestine Mandate, moron. I get tired ripping you new assholes.

AND STILL NO EVIDENCE!

PWNT!

Already have posted evidence, many times, dummy. You forget getting your ass handed to you?

Palestine Mandate: Google it, moron.

So what?

Israel doesn't have to grant rights to arabs who aren't even in Israel.

What drives Israel is survival.

The reason the "peace process" is inherently flawed is because only one side wants peace.

The arabs want to destroy Israel, and Israel actually wants peace.

A peace process only works when both sides want peace. This is not the case.

Sure Israel wants peace, but, its version of peace is all of Palestine without the Palestinians.

Forum List

Back