Is the peace process inherently flawed by a lack of understanding of Israel?

Muhammad committing incest in marrying his former daughter-in-law, Zaynab.

You proud of your degenerate prophet, dildo?

Are you NOW trying to rationalize DAUGHTER FUCKING, Lot39?

:rofl:

Your religious leader rationalized incest. Deal with it.

Sorry, ****.. you are WAAAAaaaay off the mark on that one; i'm not a muslim.

Maybe you should STOP dealing with daughter hymens instead of doling out advice to others, eh LOT39?

Your religious leader rationalized incest. Deal with it.

Maybe you should STOP dealing with daughter hymens instead of doling out advice to others, eh LOT39?

Allah is the greatest, right, Muslim fucker?

I'm of the opinion that most organized religions suck, DAUGHTER PROWLER. Even your jewish OT boogity boogity fire and brimstone DAUGHTER FUCKING, she bear stone age cult.

:thup:

Allah is the greatest, right, Muslim fucker?

I'm of the opinion that most organized religions suck, DAUGHTER PROWLER. Even your jewish OT boogity boogity fire and brimstone DAUGHTER FUCKING, she bear stone age cult.

:thup:

Forget to take your anxiety medication?

What drives Israel is survival.

The reason the "peace process" is inherently flawed is because only one side wants peace.

The arabs want to destroy Israel, and Israel actually wants peace.

A peace process only works when both sides want peace. This is not the case.

The reason the "peace process" is inherently flawed is because only one side wants peace.

If "Israel" meant more than "We Jews" then you'd have a point. as it is, you are no better than South Africa during the early 80s crying about all those non-whites who wanted equality on land that they were purged from.

Every nation has its historical narrative.

What much of europe sees as foolish intransigence is seen by Israel as an imperative for preservation of the nation. European attitudes are much of the source of Israeli intransigence.

yeah, but for some inexplicable reason, israel is the only country whose people are supposed to die to accommodate terrorists.

how intransigent of israelis not to lie down and die.

hmmm....should the Palestinians be expected to lie down and die?

I thought that some of the premises laid out by the author were interesting becuase they explain Israel's obession with controlling the narrative - whether it's internationally (via AIPAC or CAMERA) or internally - by limiting coverage and access to Gaza. He may not be totally right (or wrong) but he provokes thought beyond the usual cliches.

Unfortunately, the thread has deginerated into the usual lobbing of insults from the usual parties....

"Palestinians" should be expected to sit and negotiate with Israel. They refuse to do that. Thus they refuse to have peace.

If one side picks war, and the other side doesn't engate, that side will be destroyed.

If "Israel" meant more than "We Jews" then you'd have a point. as it is, you are no better than South Africa during the early 80s crying about all those non-whites who wanted equality on land that they were purged from.

Nice try.

The problem with your "theory" is that there are arabs who are Israeli citizens and represented in the Israeli parliament.

While I disagree with your analysis...thanks for offering something besides the usual 3-Stooges refrain that's been running for several pages now :clap2:
I am not convinced Israel wants peace - or at least not in any equitable way. I don't think Israel can afford peace because the terms might well mean Israel admitting to ethnic cleansing, and other wrongs and any "peace" (other than sending the Palestinians somewhere else) would alienate a small but powerful interest group. Political suicide.

yeah, but for some inexplicable reason, israel is the only country whose people are supposed to die to accommodate terrorists.

I thought that some of the premises laid out by the author were interesting becuase they explain Israel's obession with controlling the narrative - whether it's internationally (via AIPAC or CAMERA) or internally - by limiting coverage and access to Gaza. He may not be totally right (or wrong) but he provokes thought beyond the usual cliches.

Unfortunately, the thread has deginerated into the usual lobbing of insults from the usual parties....

"Palestinians" should be expected to sit and negotiate with Israel. They refuse to do that. Thus they refuse to have peace.

If one side picks war, and the other side doesn't engate, that side will be destroyed.

HA! yea.. "negotiate" as in "ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS LAND IS FOR JEWS PRIMARILY AND FOREMOST".

If jews were in the pali's shoes right now we all know your big tough bravado would take a different tenor.

Thanks for making my point that the palestinians don't want peace they want the destruction of Israel.

Israel has refused to sit and negotiate with the Palestinians at times.

Nice try.

The problem with your "theory" is that there are arabs who are Israeli citizens and represented in the Israeli parliament.

hell, there were token blacks in politics before the 1960s. so what. Again, if you were capable of seeing beyond your "israel is for jews only" bullshit and apply the same equality there that you enjoy here in the US you'd see non-jews acting just like blacks did when THEY became validated in a post-civil rights era America.

But, thats just a little too much integrating for your taste, isn't it.

HA! yea.. "negotiate" as in "ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS LAND IS FOR JEWS PRIMARILY AND FOREMOST".

If jews were in the pali's shoes right now we all know your big tough bravado would take a different tenor.

Palestine is Jewish land, moron. I'll kick your dumb ass.

The United States Congressional Record
1922 HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
National Home for
THE JEWISH PEOPLE JUNE 30, 1922
HOUSE RESOLUTION 360 - UNANIMOUSLY ADOPTED
Palestine of today, the land we now know as Palestine, was peopled by the Jews from the dawn of history until the Roman era. It is the ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. They were driven from it by force by the relentless Roman military machine and for centuries prevented from returning. At different periods various alien people succeeded them but the Jewish race had left an indelible impress upon the land.

Today it is a Jewish country. Every name, every landmark, every monument and every trace of whatever civilization remaining there is still Jewish. And it has ever since remained a hope, a longing, as expressed in their prayers for these nearly 2,000 years. No other people has ever claimed Palestine as their national home. No other people has ever shown an aptitude or indicated a genuine desire to make it their homeland. The land has been ruled by foreigners. Only since the beginning of the modern Zionist effort may it be said that a creative, cultural, and economic force has entered Palestine. The Jewish Nation was forced from its natural home. It did not go because it wanted to.

A perusal of Jewish history, a reading of Josephus, will convince the most skeptical that the grandest fight that was ever put up against an enemy was put up by the Jew. He never thought of leaving Palestine. But he was driven out. But did he, when driven out, give up his hope of getting back? Jewish history and Jewish literature give the answer to the question. The Jew even has a fast day devoted to the day of destruction of the Jewish homeland.

Never throughout history did they give up hope of returning there. I am told that 90 per cent of the Jews today are praying for the return of the Jewish people to its own home. The best minds among them believe in the necessity of reestablishing their Jewish land. To my mind there is something prophetic in the fact that during the ages no other nation has taken over Palestine and held it in the sense of a homeland; and there is something providential in the fact that for 1,800 years it has remained in desolation as if waiting for the return of the people.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1278448963&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Thanks for making my point that the palestinians don't want peace they want the destruction of Israel.

much like Slaves wanted the "destruction of the confederacy" rather than the "destruction of America".

When Israel /= JEWISH ZIONISM then she will find the same peace that America did.

Israel has refused to sit and negotiate with the Palestinians at times.

When?

Palestine is Jewish land, moron. I'll kick your dumb ass.

The United States Congressional Record
1922 HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
National Home for
THE JEWISH PEOPLE JUNE 30, 1922
HOUSE RESOLUTION 360 - UNANIMOUSLY ADOPTED
Palestine of today, the land we now know as Palestine, was peopled by the Jews from the dawn of history until the Roman era. It is the ancestral homeland of the Jewish people. They were driven from it by force by the relentless Roman military machine and for centuries prevented from returning. At different periods various alien people succeeded them but the Jewish race had left an indelible impress upon the land.

Today it is a Jewish country. Every name, every landmark, every monument and every trace of whatever civilization remaining there is still Jewish. And it has ever since remained a hope, a longing, as expressed in their prayers for these nearly 2,000 years. No other people has ever claimed Palestine as their national home. No other people has ever shown an aptitude or indicated a genuine desire to make it their homeland. The land has been ruled by foreigners. Only since the beginning of the modern Zionist effort may it be said that a creative, cultural, and economic force has entered Palestine. The Jewish Nation was forced from its natural home. It did not go because it wanted to.

A perusal of Jewish history, a reading of Josephus, will convince the most skeptical that the grandest fight that was ever put up against an enemy was put up by the Jew. He never thought of leaving Palestine. But he was driven out. But did he, when driven out, give up his hope of getting back? Jewish history and Jewish literature give the answer to the question. The Jew even has a fast day devoted to the day of destruction of the Jewish homeland.

Never throughout history did they give up hope of returning there. I am told that 90 per cent of the Jews today are praying for the return of the Jewish people to its own home. The best minds among them believe in the necessity of reestablishing their Jewish land. To my mind there is something prophetic in the fact that during the ages no other nation has taken over Palestine and held it in the sense of a homeland; and there is something providential in the fact that for 1,800 years it has remained in desolation as if waiting for the return of the people.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123635/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1278448963&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123635): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Take it back to EGYPT, you fucking slave of the pharaoh. Canaan's ghosts laugh at your repeated land claim.

Forum List

Back