Is The NFL Learning Yet?

why the fuck does the military need to be promoted? i grew up at ft bragg nc....i never remember the 82nd needing promotion..they are quite secure in their place in history and now...

has to be the marines whining for this

nfl the stuff you watch all winter? i love this .....had no problem with murders and wife beaters or dog killers playing but let a ****** exercise their 1st adm rights and watch you go to crazytown

nfl the stuff you watch all winter? i love this .....had no problem with murders and wife beaters or dog killers playing but let a ****** exercise their 1st adm rights and watch you go to crazytown

True.

I understand the criticism of NFL players. You can’t bring your politics to work whether or not your boss approves or not. Almost all employment is based on a team and politics is by it’s very nature polarizing and hurts teamwork. Railing against the NFL though is both wrong and stupid. For one thing, before every game they play the national anthem. Does anyone who is reading this have an employer that does the same thing? No. For another, they have a unique product that is based on the decidedly unique talents of their employees. The employees, therefore, hold more sway than other industries. Expecting the NFL to drop the hammer for this type of disruption is unrealistic.

Go ape shit over the lying, disgusting, hurtful to those mourning... Alex Jones/Infowars being booted from facebook, because of his supposed First Amendment rights,

Yet insist that players on bended knee during the National Anthem at NFL games should be booted from the team, and black balled forever from earning a living, simply for their expression of speech....

is quite ironic and a sad state of mind.... imo...simply hypocritical! But par for the course.... :rolleyes:

I had a lot of problems with the way the NFL handled those issues. We all get to that straw on the back moment, some just sooner than others.

Go ape shit over the lying, disgusting, hurtful to those mourning... Alex Jones/Infowars being booted from facebook, because of his supposed First Amendment rights,

Yet insist that players on bended knee during the National Anthem at NFL games should be booted from the team, and black balled forever from earning a living, simply for their expression of speech....

is quite ironic and a sad state of mind.... imo...simply hypocritical! But par for the course.... :rolleyes:
Farrakhan and Hamas have active Twitter accounts, so yes, hypocritical is the word of the day.

Watching you people continue to struggle to understand that this is an issue of bad TIMING is fascinating. It’s as if you prefer to play stupid. Why?
What if good Americans were to protest welfare dependency and criminality on MLK Day? Would the TIMING be in poor taste?

why the fuck does the military need to be promoted? i grew up at ft bragg nc....i never remember the 82nd needing promotion..they are quite secure in their place in history and now...

As far as I can tell they seem to think that black people make good cannon fodder.

I’ll go out on a limb and guess that people far smarter and much more informed than you have decided that promoting our military makes sense.
This really isn’t all the complex or trivial...ALL good Americans stand for the flag. Piece of shit lowlifes can protest their bullshit at some point during the other 23 hours and 55 minutes of the day.
Are you really struggling with this...or are you pretending you don’t get it?

Watching you people continue to struggle to understand that this is an issue of bad TIMING is fascinating. It’s as if you prefer to play stupid. Why?
What if good Americans were to protest welfare dependency and criminality on MLK Day? Would the TIMING be in poor taste?
There is no excuses that you can supply, that contradicts the hypocrisy present.

Your excuse is timing on the NFL, and the banning of Infowars is also a timing issue for the left.... like Infowars continuing to promote that Sandy Hook did not happen and these parents mourning the loss of their 5 year old kid, are all liars.

The truth of the matter is that timing has nothing to do with "Free Speech rights" in either case....

The first amendment says nothing on timing.... in fact, the most egregious of speech or speech acts and the most uncomfortable timing, is what the First Amendment protects us from, the government stopping

True.

I understand the criticism of NFL players. You can’t bring your politics to work whether or not your boss approves or not. Almost all employment is based on a team and politics is by it’s very nature polarizing and hurts teamwork. Railing against the NFL though is both wrong and stupid. For one thing, before every game they play the national anthem. Does anyone who is reading this have an employer that does the same thing? No. For another, they have a unique product that is based on the decidedly unique talents of their employees. The employees, therefore, hold more sway than other industries. Expecting the NFL to drop the hammer for this type of disruption is unrealistic.

The supporting whys and wherefores are irrelevant in in the face of declining ratings. Wise business decisions are necessary to stay afloat.

Regardless, it's a different game than I grew up with. I stopped watching years ago.

There is no excuses that you can supply, that contradicts the hypocrisy present.

Your excuse is timing on the NFL, and the banning of Infowars is also a timing issue for the left.... like Infowars continuing to promote that Sandy Hook did not happen and these parents mourning the loss of their 5 year old kid, are all liars.

The truth of the matter is that timing has nothing to do with "Free Speech rights" in either case....

The first amendment says nothing on timing.... in fact, the most egregious of speech or speech acts and the most uncomfortable timing, is what the First Amendment protects us from, the government stopping

Spin, spin, spin....semantics and hair splitting...haha
Really, this was never an issue related to the constitution or free speech...Nobody would argue a persons right to protest.
People will however protest your protest when one chooses to protest at the wrong time and or place.
This is real simple shit.

It a single Lefty dare answer my question...you all have pretended not to see it. Do you have the spine to offer an opinion? Here you go.

Forum List

Back