Is the Media the biggest threat against America over terrorism now?

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
With no evidence over the last year, the media and Obama underlings in government continues to try to claim a Trump and Russian connection where there is none, especially compared to administrations and campaigners past. It's all America has heard from the mainstream media since Hillary has lost the election yet no evidence of it exists. Even Obama admitted as much Why is this the case? Why is the media so corrupt for Democrats or vice versa. Is it's Trumps personality or unwillingness to work with the media? I just don't get it.

With no evidence over the last year, the media and Obama underlings in government continues to try to claim a Trump and Russian connection where there is none, especially compared to administrations and campaigners past. It's all America has heard from the mainstream media since Hillary has lost the election yet no evidence of it exists. Even Obama admitted as much Why is this the case? Why is the media so corrupt for Democrats or vice versa. Is it's Trumps personality or unwillingness to work with the media? I just don't get it.
You're right, you just don't get it.

Are you nutz?

The media is the only ones reporting the truth and holding Trump to his crimes. Why are you so blind???

Terrorism...Trumps idiocy will hurt our abilitiy to fight it without Israel.

I assume this is sarcasm

You're right, you just don't get it.

Yep. Don't get it. I'm objective though.

Yes, liberal media is anti-American.

Are you nutz?

The media is the only ones reporting the truth and holding Trump to his crimes. Why are you so blind???

Lmfao. Well, if the story was true...perhaps.

It's not about being liberal, its obvious that that's their political affiliation, but its more about them being so open to lying to us.

Are you nutz?

. The media lost all credibility when it picked and it chose to ignore the huge crimes of Hillary, and the cover up's of the Obama administration when it came to Benghazi, the Fast and Furious gun scandal, the misguided support for some serious stuff in a very careless way, and being biased when bipartisanship should have been the order of the day.... They (the Demon-crats) were feeding an agenda that closed its eyes when both eyes should have been wide open... If the got a problem with Trump, it's because they created him. They let that genie out of the bottle, and he isn't here to grant them their wishes. Poor Demon-crats and their media lap dogs.

The lack of a free press is absolutely more damaging to America currently than the threat of Terrorism. The media suppresses anti-American actions by Obama and invents anti-American actions against Trump completely on the basis of their Democratic affiliation. All of you Liberals read what Thomas Jefferson said about a Free Press and try to actually understand what he was saying.

It's not about being liberal, its obvious that that's their political affiliation, but its more about them being so open to lying to us.
It's ideological.

The legacy media is reaping what it sews now that technology has made them accountable for manipulation

The voters are getting SICK of the Media crying wolf over and over again and being exposed as liars. This will destroy Democrats 2018 hopes.

The media went ape-shit over Trumps secretly recorded 'private' locker room comments about women and fame, and they pronounced him DOA for the millionth time.

Then Trump won anyway.

Wow, does anyone get it yet?

The media has 'jumped the shark' a long time ago and Trump is now teflon.

The only people who pay any attention to that horse shit any more and the dull-witted comedians who make endless plays off of 'Boy aint Trump dumb?' are the liberals and moderates who lean lib and NEVERTRUMP conservative morons.

IT doesnt matter what the Washington Compost says; it is all lies and bullshit and everyone that is not partisan and who has a functional brain knows it.

Forum List

Back